Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

4.79 Ped Per deed

4.39 Ped per Deed this week

it was more of an "up to 30 %" which make any sum between 0 and 30 % correct :yup:
Actually, it was stated expectation 27-30% (based on previous insider data only the poster, Kim, had access to).

That said, is there some Eomon Migration running? We haven't seen these kind of returns (now for 4 weeks in a row!) since... Oh, wait, last year, exactly same time. Eomon migration. Nevermind.

Actually, it was stated expectation 27-30% (based on previous insider data only the poster, Kim, had access to).

That said, is there some Eomon Migration running? We haven't seen these kind of returns (now for 4 weeks in a row!) since... Oh, wait, last year, exactly same time. Eomon migration. Nevermind.

First of all - IT IS NOT PLACE FOR THAT. This thread is ROI tracker only!
Talking about lower return then MA told - ROI is all about how much people shooot! If lot of active players sold out and bought CLDs - why ROI should be high? So if everyone who cry about lower return then was "promised" - go and SHOOOOOT, MINE, CRAFT! Play GAME, tell yours friends to join... And tax will be high!

First of all - IT IS NOT PLACE FOR THAT. This thread is ROI tracker only!
Talking about lower return then MA told - ROI is all about how much people shooot! If lot of active players sold out and bought CLDs - why ROI should be high? So if everyone who cry about lower return then was "promised" - go and SHOOOOOT, MINE, CRAFT! Play GAME, tell yours friends to join... And tax will be high!

Yeah ppl sold out, bought CLD and now sitting wondering why the ROI is so bad.

Hillarious.

Thx Sammy for keeping this updated even when you are busy IRL

I'm not sure there's a price at which I would consider selling out my small stockholding simply because I would lose that weekly income.

I agree completely! A yearly interest rate of 20% is impossible to find anywhere else, even in junk bonds.

I agree completely! A yearly interest rate of 20% is impossible to find anywhere else, even in junk bonds.

not sure how u calculated 20%... i got a bit over 10%... and if u take into consideration the constant decrease in ROI, so next year it should be below 10% (at current CLD price 1700 PEDs or so). I think there are lots of funds in RL i can invest my money at higher rates with the true nominal value of shares as advantage (the nominal value of CLDs are 0).

Last edited:
not sure how u calculated 20%... i got a bit over 10%... and if u take into consideration the constant decrease in ROI, so next year it should be below 10% (at current CLD price 1700 PEDs or so). I think there are lots of funds in RL i can invest my money at higher rates with the true nominal value of shares as advantage (the nominal value of CLDs are 0).

My current return of investment over the past 3 years is an average of about 22.4%
That's not including the 70% increase in CLD values between the purchase point and the current market value.

Cry moar

My current return of investment over the past 3 years is an average of about 22.4%
That's not including the 70% increase in CLD values between the purchase point and the current market value.

Cry moar

sorry, i had no chance to buy CLDs at the start price of 1000 PEDs per CLD... I'm talking about the current price of 1700 PEDs and above.

sorry, i had no chance to buy CLDs at the start price of 1000 PEDs per CLD... I'm talking about the current price of 1700 PEDs and above.

nice try, but you say before that: "sure mate, the payouts will be 2 peds per week very soon (0.2 USD)... enjoy it"

Well, according to my personal ROI tracker, it would take more than 11 years, 4 months and 2 weeks for the deeds to settle at 2 ped/week. That is, given the current trend you can see here:

c0b79c6fcce647bdb5095258566560ed.png

(large: https://slimgur.com/images/2015/08/24/c0b79c6fcce647bdb5095258566560ed.png)

So, you're essentially talking shit, and the science doesn't back you :)

nice try, but you say before that: "sure mate, the payouts will be 2 peds per week very soon (0.2 USD)... enjoy it"

Well, according to my personal ROI tracker, it would take more than 11 years, 4 months and 2 weeks for the deeds to settle at 2 ped/week. That is, given the current trend you can see here:

c0b79c6fcce647bdb5095258566560ed.png

(large: https://slimgur.com/images/2015/08/24/c0b79c6fcce647bdb5095258566560ed.png)

So, you're essentially talking shit, and the science doesn't back you :)

Not to be a party pooper, but there's plenty of thread about CLD discussions, would it be cool if you'd take the issue there? Not saying this like im the forum police, but it keeps things tidier :D

Back