Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

weeknumber 32 u mean.
thats cause we aint in week 33 yet
not gna bother changing it so the weeks that we havent reached yet will show Blanks.

sheet 1 shows total weeknumber 141 8/11/2014.
sheet 2 shows 2014 weeknumber 32 8/11/2014.

next week
sheet 1 shows total weeknumber 142 8/18/2014.
sheet 2 shows 2014 weeknumber 33 8/18/2014.

done.

so the bottom numbers in the 2nd sheet are the values for the ROI in 2014.
easy enuf :p
You are doing a Great Job but the thing is to sustain it and work with accuracy for long-time.

Also a suggestion to make "2014 ROI" etc Row sticky to ensure when we scroll down to ROI in % the Data in Top Row shows up like "1050 per" etc.... Think the message will clear up the request.

You are doing a Great Job but the thing is to sustain it and work with accuracy for long-time.

Also a suggestion to make "2014 ROI" etc Row sticky to ensure when we scroll down to ROI in % the Data in Top Row shows up like "1050 per" etc.... Think the message will clear up the request.

Ah yeah. Thanx.
Will do.
Bedtime now though.

Since I'm not logging in every Sunday on Monday night thanx to all who give me weekly taxes updates in the thread.

4.078 today for me

spreadsheet updated.

More people will wait for tax and wont hunt - less tax for CLD. Go hunt, mine, craft and tax will be better...

People maybe save money for upcoming WoF, that may result in less activity this week.

People maybe save money for upcoming WoF, that may result in less activity this week.

Rather more ppl refuse to being taxed by MA which mean less activity and less CLD income. It's 4th week already decresing CLD income in this particular "swing"

Lower income may also be caused be slight increase in CLD price last weeks ( which is caused not by improved CLD incomes but rather increasing USD value - we have fixed exchange rate here vs USD )

Is this your first year of playing?? Then i reveal you one secret... CLDs are decreasing in returns since the day of release (with the exception of event times)... Stop being so naive rofl

Last edited:
I know they decrease in returns since introduction. Just wanted point out that ingame events don't have much impact of CLD returns ( anyway higher than RL events and overall economy state before collapse )

Ppl tend to overestimate good for CLD events and likely ignore bad ones, thats why easier to make their price grow than fall.

Ive noticed the CLD price has gone up often when the payout has gone down.
Imho its because CLD owners chicken out, but wants to earn something in the process.

Ive noticed the CLD price has gone up often when the payout has gone down.
Imho its because CLD owners chicken out, but wants to earn something in the process.

It is not only CLD payouts that increase or decrease price on CLD... There are lot of other things like price on USD and other currencys

I think the highest impact on CLD price is how active the resellers are.

Back