Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

ofc it will burst. and that wont be too long from now. and another thing... isnt there a 10% withdrawel fee? so that lowers the ROI in my opinion if you want to calculate it correctly... as you put in 1000$ for buying clds and then get 10000 ped back and u wanne withdraw of ur ROI but u only get 900$. so the roi needs to be lowered to cover that IMO

ofc it will burst. and that wont be too long from now. and another thing... isnt there a 10% withdrawel fee? so that lowers the ROI in my opinion if you want to calculate it correctly... as you put in 1000$ for buying clds and then get 10000 ped back and u wanne withdraw of ur ROI but u only get 900$. so the roi needs to be lowered to cover that IMO

It is 1% or $10, which ever is greater. There are fees involved to wire.

Why is CLD price increasing so much? will it burst?

Yes, some day soon a few big owners will want to sell a lot of deeds to get something else. then the price will drop back to 1700-1800. After that it will go up again It's the never ending cycle of markup fluctuation :)

Although... Even at current markup it still has a higher ROI then AUD

I think the price is raising because most CLDs already found their final owners (until the next Big Thing at least), there aren't much on the market apart from normal reselling. At the same time, I noticed, many new people are interested in deeds on their first week in game already and find the 10% ROI quite compelling, so demand is somewhat higher than the offer.

It might burst but not because they are overpriced but because people might start freeing the money for some new "breathtaking" offer from our MAsters.

Todays CLD payout: 2.7099 peds/CLD

Auction price has climbed up again in the range of 1950 peds/CLD.

where they enter the weekly money from cld? i bought it 9 days ago and today dont see the ped not in my wallet and not in my storage ty

where they enter the weekly money from cld? i bought it 9 days ago and today dont see the ped not in my wallet and not in my storage ty

Open your inventory, go to the "Money and Deeds" tab, right-click your PEDCard and select "PED Flow Center", there you should see your income. Here you can view and transfer the income to your ped card at any time. Alternatively, right-click your screen and go to the "PED Flow Centre".

Ciao, Armin

Open your inventory, go to the "Money and Deeds" tab, right-click your PEDCard and select "PED Flow Center", there you should see your income. Here you can view and transfer the income to your ped card at any time. Alternatively, right-click your screen and go to the "PED Flow Centre".

Ciao, Armin

yap or more eazy right click on your screen in game and u got there ped flow centre :p

I received 221.39 PEDs from 74 CLDs or about 2.9918 per CLD.

:wtg:

We had some sort of event this week and with all the ammo shoot into the ascended and degenerated mulmums i wonder why its not reflecting in the cld payouts. The payouts and the activity on calypso seem no longer in correlation as they used to be.

We had some sort of event this week and with all the ammo shoot into the ascended and degenerated mulmums i wonder why its not reflecting in the cld payouts. The payouts and the activity on calypso seem no longer in correlation as they used to be.

Wild theory 1: Akoz was paid for the marketing website friends of EU by Calypso :eyecrazy:

We had some sort of event this week and with all the ammo shoot into the ascended and degenerated mulmums i wonder why its not reflecting in the cld payouts.

Maybe it does, and without the mulmuns we'd were closer to 2.00. Let's face it, the activity in game is all time low atm, everyone's waiting for migration.

Shame about another low pay out.

As the payouts get lower I feel less inclined to go out an lose those peds engaging in any activity that involves "random elements for entertainment value" :(.

It's incredible how despite weekly returns being at consistent all time lows, the CLD prices are higher and higher.

It's incredible how despite weekly returns being at consistent all time lows, the CLD prices are higher and higher.

Tulips? :laugh:

I thought it was an interesting observation recently I read somewhere that said people are pulling out of items/"investments" and rolling it into CLDs as a way to collect the income and have a relatively easy way to liquidate and pull totally out. Seems feasable why that would drive up demand and price.

Back