Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Shoti, i noticed you got lot of posts about eu going down. What the poit of that?

Tax of cld went up a bit, so price went too. Plus housing system on the way...

Point is to warn not so aware economicaly people, in order to prevent them losing their money. I know exactly how hard is to earn money and how easily is possible to lose them. Sadly most of ppl have very little or none at all experiance in financials and economy. They are barely capable to understand economical phenomens they are witnessing. When some critical events are hapening they are ones to pay most,which is sad, cruel and unfair.

Don't get me wrong. I am noticing good things, and when such happens i am mentioning them. Just there need to be financial foundation under MA sweet promisess which is their Annual Financial Report, CLD audits, CLD returns for some degree etc.
Thats most important thing without it even coolest missions, best graphics, most uber items may end in blink of the eye.

New MA CEO, MA restructurisation, some greater care about need of comunity are indeed good signs of improvement.
1 or 2 bigger CLD revenue due to MA excesive eventing and loot experiments] is not. It might be if thaat keep at least 10 weeks or so. Housing system shal be here 2 years ago and is not still here, so for me it just another MA promiss. I ll start consider it as cons or pros when it finally arrive.

Sky is not falling ;)

So true.

Back to shoti - its closer to 10, not to 1-2 better tax. Other thing - never saw ma saying about housing two years ago. Ok, they told it will, be, but didnt tell when. Did they? You dont know things about ma, like most of us dont, you cant tell what will be. So any post about ma going to bankrupt or anything that way is noting more then quess. And that guess just scare some people, in same time lowering activity, tax and so...

I don't understand how they can still change hands for upwards of 1000PED as the ROI is pitifully low for that!!!

Surely they should be no more than what, 500-600PED????

So true.

Back to shoti - its closer to 10, not to 1-2 better tax. Other thing - never saw ma saying about housing two years ago. Ok, they told it will, be, but didnt tell when. Did they? You dont know things about ma, like most of us dont, you cant tell what will be. So any post about ma going to bankrupt or anything that way is noting more then quess. And that guess just scare some people, in same time lowering activity, tax and so...

We will see, when the real money will start speak. I think, in the middle of upcoming summer.

I mean real money, - MA's shareholders.

Total payout over the past year: 186.79PED/CLD
(Average payout/wk = 3.59PED)

Based on price stated by toad above, that's an average return of (186.79/1510 =) 12.37% p.a.

Based on your price range, AkiranBlade, you seem be suggesting that an acceptable return should be in the order of 31.13% to 37.36% p.a. That's more than I recall that MindArk ever suggested would be the case.

Total payout over the past year: 186.79PED/CLD
(Average payout/wk = 3.59PED)

Based on price stated by toad above, that's an average return of (186.79/1510 =) 12.37% p.a.

Based on your price range, AkiranBlade, you seem be suggesting that an acceptable return should be in the order of 31.13% to 37.36% p.a. That's more than I recall that MindArk ever suggested would be the case.

Sorry, people were quoting single figure values, I assumed this to be the percentage.

I currently have 100 CLD´s and the payout (interest) from them are 100% higher than any bank here in Sweden would give me on that money, there are no interest if you have money in the bank here right now.

I don't understand how they can still change hands for upwards of 1000PED as the ROI is pitifully low for that!!!

Surely they should be no more than what, 500-600PED????

I currently have 100 CLD´s and the payout (interest) from them are 100% higher than any bank here in Sweden would give me on that money, there are no interest if you have money in the bank here right now.

Fancy selling ten? :D

yeah but a 10.000 in the bank will always be atleast 10.000 in the bank.

100 cld can have a value of 0.01 ped/each and it could have a value of 5000 ped/each.

u have to messure risk and reward - not reward only

True but i would not have that value ingame if i cant loose it.

yeah but a 10.000 in the bank will always be atleast 10.000 in the bank.

100 cld can have a value of 0.01 ped/each and it could have a value of 5000 ped/each.

u have to messure risk and reward - not reward only

I think if the value of the CLD became so low, I don't think anyone would trust any kind of investment within EU forevermore.

sry but I dont understand what you mean by that?

u mean that you wouldnt invest if u didnt believe that you could loose it?

Ok maybe it was badly written.

I would not have that amount of money in this game if i could not afford to loose it all.

sry but I dont understand what you mean by that?

u mean that you wouldnt invest if u didnt believe that you could loose it?

So true.

No idea what u mean by that tax close to 10 or 1-2...sorry. can u explain that bit better ?

When CLD was released housing and voting was promised to be here in 1 year. Well delays, and enormous delays is normal as for MA.

You right i don't know internal affairs of MA. And I don;t want to know to not get emotional on my decisions. I evaluate MA as any company which is holding my money. It's investor perspective rather than sunday gamer perspective. Therefore annual report numbers are more important than wishes and speculations of staff in road map.
I will be more than happy seeing MA on green finally. It's main reasomn of existence of any company.

No idea what u mean by that tax close to 10 or 1-2...sorry. can u explain that bit better ?

When CLD was released housing and voting was promised to be here in 1 year. Well delays, and enormous delays is normal as for MA.

You right i don't know internal affairs of MA. And I don;t want to know to not get emotional on my decisions. I evaluate MA as any company which is holding my money. It's investor perspective rather than sunday gamer perspective. Therefore annual report numbers are more important than wishes and speculations of staff in road map.
I will be more than happy seeing MA on green finally. It's main reasomn of existence of any company.

As Hulk is saying...
Do you even know what you are talking about?
Please read the FAQ: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

Especially this part:
Q. When is the Citizenship and Politics system expected to be released?
A. The Citizenship and Politics system is scheduled to begin development in 2012.

Where did you get it that they said the landplot system would be here within 1 year of CLD releasement?

Since the existense of this game people are claiming EU is falling.
Seems like an activity of tin-foil hat wearing people who TRY to bring EU down by themself just to prove themself right...

Ty for your great promotion ****:censored:

Last edited:
Politics schmolitics, each deed already has yielded over 700 ped since their launch and has 500 ped surplus market value atm, essentially having fully paid for itself in just 3 years. I wish all my EU investments had "failed" so utterly.

Reactions: jod
Politics schmolitics, each deed already has yielded over 700 ped since their launch and has 500 ped surplus market value atm, essentially having fully paid for itself in just 3 years. I wish all my EU investments had "failed" so utterly.

Fine if you bought one then... but not if you buy one now.

Doesn´t make much difference.

Simple math:

You buy CLD today at 1500 PED
You keep it lets say 50 weeks, roughly 1 year
You earn average 3 PED/week = 150 PED

Price on CLD raise to 1600, you sell = 250 PED profit = 16,67% profit within a year (good investment!)
Price on CLD falls to 1400, you sell = still 50 PED profit = 3,33% profit within a year (not that good but still better than some RL options, offered by banks)

I bought most of mine a year later when MA did sell at 1150, still fully repaid.

Then there were a few opportunities when CLDs markup got very low, the last one was last spring, it was as low at 1100 after the announcement of AUDs. Recovered fast enough though :)

Since the existense of this game people are claiming EU is falling.
Seems like an activity of tin-foil hat wearing people who TRY to bring EU down by themself just to prove themself right...

So true. That what i did try to say too...

So true. That what i did try to say too...

So true, that 2 from 3 professions is simply fucked.

But what do you know about those two, if you do only one + reselling?

So true.

Sky is falling indeed, thats why we have 400 more unique hunter compared to last year and thats why we have higher CLD returns. I see the relevance... NOT

Sky is falling indeed, thats why we have 400 more unique hunter compared to last year and thats why we have higher CLD returns. I see the relevance... NOT

Don't worry about CLD returns. They will fix it, and soon.

About unique hunters (you checked tracker, don't ya?) - let's lower global threshold to 0.10ped and you will get even more unique hunters.

Oh wait...

Don't worry about CLD returns. They will fix it, and soon.

About unique hunters (you checked tracker, don't ya?) - let's lower global threshold to 0.10ped and you will get even more unique hunters.

Oh wait...

To be fair, since they reduced the global cut off for smaller mobs, the unique number of hunters is a better indicator than it use to be.

But that is all it is, an indicator, it is a subset of the whole population. Pinch of salt when using tracker for this stuff.

Rgds

Ace

Any idea why people have suddenly been buying CLDs for 1500 ped each? Tempts me to sell mine, cause it feels overvalued by 200-300 ped, and it's going to take like 2 years of returns to get that back.

To be fair, since they reduced the global cut off for smaller mobs, the unique number of hunters is a better indicator than it use to be.

But that is all it is, an indicator, it is a subset of the whole population. Pinch of salt when using tracker for this stuff.

Rgds

Ace

Of course it's "better" indicator - because now "small" hunters SEEN on tracker.

And now let's do something interesting? Who have access to EL DB?

Let he just make simple query, about those "small" hunters RETENTION RATE. It's easy. Then we will have big fun.

From my side - what I see - it's big smart hunters is simple leaving game. No, it's not "skies falling", I am myself fanatic of concept "WE ALL GONNA DIE", it's just fact.

Also. it's nice to see 95% "SELLING" and 1% "BUYING" at PCF. Very-very healthy indicator, yes.

What? Where other 4% is? It's "PRICECHECK".

Of course it's "better" indicator - because now "small" hunters SEEN on tracker.

And now let's do something interesting? Who have access to EL DB?

Let he just make simple query, about those "small" hunters RETENTION RATE. It's easy. Then we will have big fun.

From my side - what I see - it's big smart hunters is simple leaving game. No, it's not "skies falling", I am myself fanatic of concept "WE ALL GONNA DIE", it's just fact.

Also. it's nice to see 95% "SELLING" and 1% "BUYING" at PCF. Very-very healthy indicator, yes.

What? Where other 4% is? It's "PRICECHECK".

That is why i said "Pinch of salt needed"

(my mistake, none british people "caution required")

Rgds

Ace

Any idea why people have suddenly been buying CLDs for 1500 ped each? Tempts me to sell mine, cause it feels overvalued by 200-300 ped, and it's going to take like 2 years of returns to get that back.

The State of the universe made people start feeling that something is close. I personally consider ~1500 a real but top price for the deeds with the current playerbase size, but the housing system easily may change that, depending on what exactly we'll get.

Back