Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

its still 6.8% compare to 1900 Ped per CLD. Tell me a serious investment which yields more (not some one year start-up high risk stuff) :)

you just called CLDs a serious investment? the investment with nominal value of 0.00$, in virtual reality, in game... serious, right? I would rather make investments in high risk business in eastern world at much lower % than CLDs. But never mind it, heres a simple explanation what's going on here, according to Einstein there are only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. Explains everything...

I wonder when these returns will level out, seems the annual ROI (from dividends, not MU) has been slowly dropping over the past few years. :(

I will be back on calypso guys soon don't worry.

you just called CLDs a serious investment? the investment with nominal value of 0.00$, in virtual reality, in game... serious, right? I would rather make investments in high risk business in eastern world at much lower % than CLDs. But never mind it, heres a simple explanation what's going on here, according to Einstein there are only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. Explains everything...

you can call me stupid no problem, but pls dont think that money itself has any kind of value.

2.96687 today

nice return this week, thanks for the update :yay:

nice return this week, thanks for the update :yay:

i can't believe it's under 4... this is the first week of mayhem lol..

RIP to all new CLD buyers.

Many of the active participants in Mayhem were active hunters already.

It was the first 2.5 days of mayhem, and a very bad mayhem at that, i left after 10 hours cause literally no MU and no candy boxes from mobs (except for bosses, which is interesting, MA wants ppl to dont hunt anything but 1-2 bosses per 30 mins? lol)

Reactions: das
Many of the active participants in Mayhem were active hunters already.

exactly! the other reason is that there were just 2.5 mayhem days last week. So the return for CLDs should be a bit higher for the current week.. prolly can reach 4.5 or 5 peds per deed. But week after will turn again to 2 peds weakly return untill christmass mayhem.

Only 2.5 days of event; existing hunters just switching to event mob and some old and wise players just don't hunt during events because average loot is lower. You might argue with the last one; but mining returns are always down during events, and hunting mobs that aren't event mobs yield lower returns too.

Anyway, let's see tomorrow what the return is.

Remember this is a micro transaction game and after Fed Reserve rate hike people will keep money in banks instead of 3-5% annual returns from CLD.

Remember this is a micro transaction game and after Fed Reserve rate hike people will keep money in banks instead of 3-5% annual returns from CLD.

lol...what hike. There will be no hike despite all tha Yellen talk. US economy is barely breathing. Every hike would kill even that smallest ever recovery we have now.

Damn... thats 4th record low in 2016 not counting those bugged ones " we pay next week ". Whole top 5 lowest ones since 2011.

In the mind of few CLD owners this means "I need more to get an higher income, regardless price grows and revenue drops" :laugh:

So events like the mayhem ones where UA is given out as prices turning from being big payout times into meager payout times. From a cld holder perspective im not looking forward to merry mayhem that much anymore.

Conspiracy mode on :

Just the fact mindark can do this to us while they clearly didn't in the past years after cld's are released means they do whatever they want and i wouldn't wonder if the cld holders pay 100% of the event prices while planet calypso's and mindark's share isnt touched. I also think we are the ones that pay for the difference on crapnell converted into UA

Lets just pray they not think of other creative ways to bleed us out

conspiracy mode off :

Back