Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Oh no!!!!

The decline! No one will hunt migration. We are doomed! Sell out all CLD now before it's too late. I'm buying at 1200 just to help people thru this difficult transition.
Brick

No tax?! Its late :)

Last edited:
migration = MA is making tax adjustments. In other case you would suddenly get 4-5 peds or smth :)

Remember MA is having to work with CLD/CLDx now so I'm guessing they are having an issue with the system..all should be worked out and going by next year. Also I see we have no update tonight as well... Update 2/2 should have been tonight?

You can only sell the pig so many times :cool:

It was the Midsummer Holiday this weekend, the Swedes still have a hangover :silly2:

:offtopic:

Let's keep this thread clean.

There was a payout today and judging by the amount it was for two weeks most likely. Didn't had the time to calculate exact amount.

P.S. I have land deeds (X).

6.616 ped/CLD. Considering its 2 weeks tax, so 3.308 ped/CLD a week.

3.75 for current week.

How did you came up with this number? I for one received 1 single payment with no distinction and I can't see how much it should have been last week and how much this week. Or am I missing something? :scratch2:

The easy way to separate the payments would be to find someone who bought CLDs first time during the last week.

Reactions: das
The easy way to separate the payments would be to find someone who bought CLDs first time during the last week.

You mean that person would get only this weeks payout? Well I bought deeds last week, had 11 deeds at the payout and received 70+ peds. That seems like 2 weeks payout for me.

...well all I can say, regarding this weeks payment, is that I was about to bet my left nut, that this weeks payout was gonna be above 10 peds, based upon last weeks absent payment and the introduction of mystery boxes...thank heavens I did not...as ppl don´t seem to know what to do with all the UA they get :laugh:

... based upon last weeks absent payment and the introduction of mystery boxes...

IMHO, the Strongboxes purchased from the EU webshop would not form part of Gross Planet Partner Revenue, and thus not contribute to CLD payments.

IMHO, the Strongboxes purchased from the EU webshop would not form part of Gross Planet Partner Revenue, and thus not contribute to CLD payments.

However cycled universal ammo would, and those boxes produce quite alot of that.

3.45333 PED per CLD

I did , middle of last week and received no income yesterday :scratch2:

wow an amazing 5.042 this week!

Back