Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

May be the world is getting into new recesion, USD dollar is hight, the russion ruble is low.

Well sofar I have been able to play with 1000 peds inititial investment. It could be the revenue is lower because people don't have to deposit in between. I have just received the 500 ped ammo, now going for the 750 ped one.
And it's not like I'm trying to hunt eco, no finisher on my 285 dmg per shot gun , I simply shoot shoot shoot.

I thought CLD revenue was based off of decay/auction fees/etc.. rather than deposits. Since that would fluctuate grossly and would represent MA revenue rather than Calypso revenue. A lot of players have been on Ark and RT for various mining events and what not. That may have something to do with it, and people may just be playing less until MM is over and loots can return to normal.

I thought CLD revenue was based off of decay/auction fees/etc.. rather than deposits. Since that would fluctuate grossly and would represent MA revenue rather than Calypso revenue. A lot of players have been on Ark and RT for various mining events and what not. That may have something to do with it, and people may just be playing less until MM is over and loots can return to normal.

Even so decay/auction fees/etc.. comes from deposits. For most people.

last year during MM was like 4,1 - 5,5 per deed

this year during MM 3,2 - 3,7.

and MM is over, gold rush at Arkadia atm, cant w8 when i open Entropia Tracker Clients Currently Online to see for the first time more numbers by arkadia then calypso.

4,2688 this week :D

4,0664 for this week :)

4,552 this week :D

Holy cow. Its geting better �� what is price on clds atm?

Last night the cheapest at auction was 1510 ped.
Even dead cat bounce :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_cat_bounce

deadcatbouncegraphyahoofinance.gif

"In finance, a dead cat bounce is a small, brief recovery in the price of a declining stock." So says wiki.

This particular cat is dancing on the rooftops right now, chasing an ATH even.

My guess is that this is not due to actual returns, but because of the roadmap mentioning the housing system.
I would thus call it speculation, but we shall see where this 'frisky cat' takes us..... :)

Shoti, i noticed you got lot of posts about eu going down. What the poit of that?

Tax of cld went up a bit, so price went too. Plus housing system on the way...

Back