Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

when you can sell in game gold, and items via the auction house system, and get real USD in your paypal...well that's a real cash economy (its not a micro transaction economy like EU) but its just as "real".:wise:

Edit: In effort to keep On topic
I hope to make many dollars from Diablo3 to bring here and buy more CLD's and while I am playing diablo3 I will not feel guilty about neglecting EU growth, as my CLD revenue will continue to grow.

Last edited:
Diablo 3 RCE :laugh:

I was told at Neas the other day that the rules of the game had changed. Is it true that there is an actual deposit/withdraw system planned now, or is it still just the one auction where other players may offer cash?

There is deposit, but there is no withdraw. There is auction where other people can offer you cash and you get it in paypal. But there is also tax to list your item on the auction even if it doesn't sell.
And there is no real cash economy.

when you can sell in game gold, and items via the auction house system, and get real USD in your paypal...well that's a real cash economy (its not a micro transaction economy like EU) but its just as "real".:wise:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

I was told at Neas the other day that the rules of the game had changed. Is it true that there is an actual deposit/withdraw system planned now, or is it still just the one auction where other players may offer cash?
Yes, there is a functional 2 way system that allows both deposits and withdrawals.
There is deposit, but there is no withdraw. There is auction where other people can offer you cash and you get it in paypal. But there is also tax to list your item on the auction even if it doesn't sell.
And there is no real cash economy.
Yes, there is.

Proceeds can be spent on Blizzard merchandise and games, or withdrawn in actual currency, after another fee is paid to Blizzard and the financial partner.
http://www.diablowiki.net/Real_Money_Trading
Cashing out will be dealt with by a third party Blizzard aren’t ready to announce, and that party will charge a fee for the withdrawal.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/01/diablo-3-will-let-players-buy-and-sell-items-for-real-money/

Sorry for the off-topic but wanted to address this misinformation.

Last edited:
back to the topic..
Sheet updated :D

Has revenue posted yet for this week?

dont forget about hour cahnge in some countrys.
in another hour ur so the 3 ped will come:)

dont forget about hour cahnge in some countrys.
in another hour ur so the 3 ped will come:)

I understand that you want to bash CLD price at any given opportunity but it would help your cause if you weren't so darn obvious.

No offense meant. :shower:

I understand that you want to bash CLD price at any given opportunity but it would help your cause if you weren't so darn obvious.

No offense meant. :shower:

Just becouse i havemy own opinon dosent mean that bashing or alike.also i dont need to be discreeton my opinons.

And offense is taken in ur repetitive rudeness m8

Just becouse i havemy own opinon dosent mean that bashing or alike.also i dont need to be discreeton my opinons.

Nobody said you have to be discrete on your opinions. Why should you have to? However, the same is true for me and my opinions. Do you agree?

And offense is taken in ur repetitive rudeness m8

That was not my intention. Still, if I hurt your feelings I hereby apologize! Do you accept?

Nobody said you have to be discrete on your opinions. Why should you have to? However, the same is true for me and my opinions. Do you agree?

That was not my intention. Still, if I hurt your feelings I hereby apologize! Do you accept?

ofc. and did u see i only missed 64 pec.
pretty good

Any payout yet?

Sheet updated

3.64 peds a deed and quite frankly I'm not surprised. People are getting too worried to hunt these days.

Despite buying 60 deeds ($6000 ALL depo) I decided to deposited another $100 today couldn't get a global on Rex or on CP or on bots. not a lot left of that deposit in what ..half an afternoon.

Parked my weapons (and I not the only one), and if it carrys on like this the div can only get worse.

I thought pumping peds back into the system is what MA wanted. Maybe the the best thing is save up all those divs and take it out as fast as you can. Becasue Value for money is the last thing on these idiots minds. $6m dont seem to be enough, how much do they want from us?

How much do you want MA...$50k..$100..at what point to you say, we think its time to give something back?

Yes I'm entitled to a rant I think, after a ton of cash and years in the game.

Then again nothing changes does it.

Rick

3.64 peds a deed and quite frankly I'm not surprised. People are getting too worried to hunt these days.

Despite buying 60 deeds ($6000 ALL depo) I decided to deposited another $100 today couldn't get a global on Rex or on CP or on bots. not a lot left of that deposit in what ..half an afternoon.

Parked my weapons (and I not the only one), and if it carrys on like this the div can only get worse.

I thought pumping peds back into the system is what MA wanted. Maybe the the best thing is save up all those divs and take it out as fast as you can. Becasue Value for money is the last thing on these idiots minds. $6m dont seem to be enough, how much do they want from us?

How much do you want MA...$50k..$100..at what point to you say, we think its time to give something back?

Yes I'm entitled to a rant I think, after a ton of cash and years in the game.

Then again nothing changes does it.

Rick

for me it isnt worth hunting anymore either... 3.6 peds a deed is rough considering they have Event mobs event... to try to get revs up...
Spider stalkers...
Eomon Stalkers...
The evis...

REBALANCE LOOT!
in the long run it will be better for deed holders... if you own deeds...
DEMAND A REBALANCE IN LOOT

hunters can not and will not take 30-50% returns... and over the next 2 years if change doesnt happen... there will be no more game... there cant be... losing 1-2k$ a month is not acceptable...
we are the customer...
we can force changes to be made

Eomon staklers for christ sakes... out of migration... that doesnt make me want to hunt them during migration now in the least bit :) makes it a lot less exciting...

Hi Joker

Just been reading this post

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?225681-I-need-to-vent-my-frustration

The only reason I bought deeds was to try and make the game more affordable to play. If the above thread just continues to get longer and longer, then maybe its best to sell the deeds and walk away.

I can not understand after $6m rasied MA still wants to F*** us even harder than ever.

I'm so upset with the game today it's almost 4am in the morning, and stil on the forum looking for answers. 6+ years for me, I think most of us have been around long enough to know what we are talking about.

What ever overhead's MA have got, they need a rethink fast.

Rick

for me it isnt worth hunting anymore either... 3.6 peds a deed is rough considering they have Event mobs event... to try to get revs up...
Spider stalkers...
Eomon Stalkers...
The evis...

REBALANCE LOOT!
in the long run it will be better for deed holders... if you own deeds...
DEMAND A REBALANCE IN LOOT

hunters can not and will not take 30-50% returns... and over the next 2 years if change doesnt happen... there will be no more game... there cant be... losing 1-2k$ a month is not acceptable...
we are the customer...
we can force changes to be made

Eomon staklers for christ sakes... out of migration... that doesnt make me want to hunt them during migration now in the least bit :) makes it a lot less exciting...

Friendly reminder, this is about CLD's..
If you have wishes to change event spawns or loot, make a thread in the ask MA section

Friendly reminder, this is about CLD's..
If you have wishes to change event spawns or loot, make a thread in the ask MA section

true but i think that it should be recognized that even a week where there was/is an event... revenues were 3.6 peds...which is rather low... and pertains to this thread specifically

event? what, where?
like 90% of ppl can kill spider stalker or eomon.
& No, I don't consider 10 mod merps an event.

Yes, different symbols for decimal mark, somewhere its , somewhere .

Reactions: das
Interesting that this $2.5m somehow hasn't entered the "profit" zone (yet?).

Wonder what kind of explanation there is for that... :scratch2:

If they were to be used for marketing, development etc. I doubt the effect will show up from day one.

/Sbi

My CLD surpassed the 100ped return figure today. Ten percent of the initial investment back in four months (my first payout was on December 5th).

selling deeds has no relation with the return on deeds. The return of the deeds only reflect the amount of peds we as players loose on a weekly basis.

Back