PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 123 of 224 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2239
  1. #1221
    Self-requested Deactivation
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    -retired-
    Avatar
    Acronoid
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    943
    Images
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    amazing logic you have going here, so if people are aware that it is more opportunistic to hunt when CLD returns are above some magical number you say is 4,11 (but not 4,10? or 4,09?) so do not log in it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy where CLD return will never go above 4,11, will only crash, and all those smart people not logging in will lose all the peds they have invested in CLD's.

    The thing is not to invest in CLD; but just log in and make a profit when loot is good. It's a smart way to play EU.
    When loot turns soar, you just redraw excess peds or trade; and wait till better times.
    Patience in EU is key; but many people mistake patience with grinding.

  2. #1222
    Guardian
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    RedEye
    Society
    SuF
    Posts
    216
    Images
    5
    couriosity ^^

    it went up this week

    3.8864705


    7th november comes merry halloween.

    want to know if this means that MM is maybe canceled this year ?

    HM -> then MM ?
    would be a perma event then
    EntropiaMayhem Universe lol

    pls share if anyone knows ^^

  3. #1223
    Slayer Svarog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    9,070
    Images
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by TiveXO View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    want to know if this means that MM is maybe canceled this year ?
    No way! HM, then MM, then St. Patrick Mayhem* and so on

    *) everyone caught sober in the instances will be disqualified!

  4. #1224
    Prowler NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Avatar
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Sol Imperium Citizens Korps
    Posts
    1,332
    Images
    39
    I made my first withdrawal request today. I have been rolling over my CLD income and buying an additional CLD every time my balance hit about 1500 PED. Today I had 1226 PED sitting there after the CLD payout and I figured it is time to test the withdrawal speed.


  5. #1225
    Dominant Unvinsible's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Norway
    Avatar
    Let The Real Unvinsible be 1337
    Society
    Dawn Daemons Rises
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I made my first withdrawal request today. I have been rolling over my CLD income and buying an additional CLD every time my balance hit about 1500 PED. Today I had 1226 PED sitting there after the CLD payout and I figured it is time to test the withdrawal speed.

    Cool, expect the money to arrive sometime in february 2014.
    "If you always do what you have always done, You`ll always get what you have always gotten."

  6. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by Unvinsible View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cool, expect the money to arrive sometime in february 2014.

    Rly? Does it take so long time? Seriously, how much time does it normally take until money arrival?

  7. #1227
    Elite Cerberis's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    EveryWhere
    Avatar
    Cerb Hulk Beris
    Society
    house of gamers
    Posts
    3,094
    Images
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by DISABLED View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rly? Does it take so long time? Seriously, how much time does it normally take until money arrival?
    40-50 working days

  8. #1228
    Prowler NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Avatar
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Sol Imperium Citizens Korps
    Posts
    1,332
    Images
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by DISABLED View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rly? Does it take so long time? Seriously, how much time does it normally take until money arrival?
    The message that popped up says that they investigate all withdrawals for fraud and it also insulates MA from "charge backs" that can occur from credit cards. It does seem like a really long time though when deposits are nearly instant.


  9. #1229
    Slayer Svarog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    9,070
    Images
    90
    The 50 (instead of 40) business days period is now officially stated in the withdrawal faq.

    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The message that popped up says that they investigate all withdrawals for fraud and it also insulates MA from "charge backs" that can occur from credit cards.
    The only thing it really insulates MA from is the bank run phenomenon. Without this precaution they'd went bankrupt after a slightest "the sky is falling" event.

  10. #1230
    Prowler NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Avatar
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Sol Imperium Citizens Korps
    Posts
    1,332
    Images
    39
    4.73514 PED per deed this week




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook