Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

indeed..55 look alot like 66:)..on a calculator:p

so for this week is 27.66%...not 22.93

many investitors can understand wrong massage from 22.93%...so 27.66% is alot better and give many people big hopes..and i bet when events and good stuff will be started ..weekly divid. will go even to 40-45%..i'm quite sure now.

pm sent to meculus

I'm more interested in the ROI over time, not just the weekly payouts. They will fluctuate as a function of events, time of the year etc.... Track them both :)

I'm more interested in the ROI over time, not just the weekly payouts. They will fluctuate as a function of events, time of the year etc.... Track them both :)

both are important and that is what i said if you read:p ...but becouse the shares will be sold faster then one year...weekly are more important to make a more accurate prediction of the total ROI.

so I guess ppl started actually play the game, not standing in front of Auctioneer all day selling everything to buy deeds? if yes then I start getting back in-game :D, all deeds have been sold to players????

nope ,. still about 46600 deeds left to sell , only 13400 so far according to MU history.

or , still around 46.66 Million peds left to be raised .... better hurry to get one before they sell out!

mate..if you make history of weekly dividents 5.32 is not 22.93%..is 27.55%. So be more carefull. The average for the both weeks is 22.93%.

thx

Yes, it would be good if the weekly history shows the ROI based on the assumption all weeks have that particular payout. I think this would be more informative.

nope ,. still about 46600 deeds left to sell , only 13400 so far according to MU history.

or , still around 46.66 Million peds left to be raised .... better hurry to get one before they sell out!

Keep in mind how many have been resold as well, so even less total sold than the MU history shows.

Can i get a "wrong massage" please? :wtg:

Rgds

Ace

Me too please

mate..if you make history of weekly dividents 5.32 is not 22.93%..is 27.55%. So be more carefull. The average for the both weeks is 22.93%.
Yes, it would be good if the weekly history shows the ROI based on the assumption all weeks have that particular payout. I think this would be more informative.

The OP segement is labeled as averages, not weekly payouts:

ROI History of Weekly Averages

In my opinion, the fluctuation of the average is more relevant to making an investment decision, not the week to week highs and lows. This is why I structred the OP this way. Some want the WEEKLY ROI tracked as well as the averages I see, so I will gladly update the OP to reflect this data.

Sad to see people complain over OPs way of tracking the payouts.

Thumbs up and + rep to OP from me for having the idea, the others who wants it in another way go do it yourselves, you lazy and unthankful bitches =)

Still raising over 1 million dollars in three weeks is quite the accomplishment..

Still raising over 1 million dollars in three weeks is quite the accomplishment..

depends, could be deposited PED or converted ones from TT-items.

Would be nice to also show the weekly turn-over for Calypso since it's easy to calculate.

Would be nice to also show the weekly turn-over for Calypso since it's easy to calculate.

I'll actually have that and more on my site that is currently under construction, once its done should be nice layout of graphs and charts relative to caly deeds, turnover, LA's etc. will keep ya posted

Reactions: das
They cannot sell 60k now that some are given away in events ect.

The total amount to be divied out looks to be 60k, How many of those will be sold, and given as event rewards is up to MA.

subscribing thanks for keeping up with it :D

this weeks return is 5.4244 PED/Deed

Nice work so that its easily accessible for those who may be interested, but I have to say I have now seen 3 different trackings of the deeds and thier returns and none match each at all!

Your own here

Google Docs from earlier in this post

Entropia Planets version

Pretty sure the google doc and this post match, EP is a hair different because their tracking the fractions of pecs in the payout having a subtle effect on the %, which being a wiki, makes sense and is appreciated. I dont think the .5-.9% differential will really matter that much for a "here lemme help a bit" thread... thanks for your analysis.

Well, I received the following message today when extracting my PED:

[] Transfer complete! 5.42000 PED was transferred to your PED card.

Perhaps next week I will calculate my exact PED card balance before and after the transfer, and see if the message is imprecise.

Now that we have had two weeks of income that is around the normal promised roi, I feel the first payout was indeed only 5 days (even when bjorn says it wasn't). Ofcourse only time will tell, but that first week is really keeping the roi tracker down.

5.42 for a no-event time looks quite okay. I am really curious about the returns during Merry Mayham

Reactions: das
My understanding is the ROI is capped to a maximum of 30% so 5.42 is close to the payout ceiling.

Is that definite and how flexible (although unlikely) will MA be if returns consistently enable higher than 30% payouts?

My understanding is the ROI is capped to a maximum of 30% so 5.42 is close to the payout ceiling.

Is that definite and how flexible (although unlikely) will MA be if returns consistently enable higher than 30% payouts?

No, after MM everyone will get HOF of 200%, then next two month of total NRFs, no-loot, suffer&suckotage.

Why your understanding is that ROI "capped"? (smile.jpg)

What is "capped" - i.e. - fixed, it's 50% of 50% of PPs part from 100% of year income. In other words - 25%.

No, after MM everyone will get HOF of 200%, then next two month of total NRFs, no-loot, suffer&suckotage.

Why your understanding is that ROI "capped"? (smile.jpg)

What is "capped" - i.e. - fixed, it's 50% of 50% of PPs part from 100% of year income. In other words - 25%.

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE INTRODUCES CITIZENSHIP AND REVENUE SHARING SYSTEM WITH EXPECTED ANNUAL RETURNS OF UP TO 30%

this is why.
and if he is right calypso deeds are crapy investment.

this is why.
and if he is right calypso deeds are crapy investment.

He is not. By the way, even ROI above 20% - I hardly can call "crappy". I don't know that ROI IRL except narcobusiness (Marcobusiness?) or something like that.

What is in reality - people hardly can count. They think - WoW LanD DeeDz AND fOr WAT A PRICE™ (I need to color it with different colors each letter, but I am lazy)

And that people expecting some infernal returns from... one deed. Then they getting 3-5 peds from one deed per week, and thinking: "WTF?"

You know, investment - doesn't mean sitting and doing nothing, receiving teh millionz of pedz.

He is not. By the way, even ROI above 20% - I hardly can call "crappy". I don't know that ROI IRL except narcobusiness (Marcobusiness?) or something like that.

What is in reality - people hardly can count. They think - WoW LanD DeeDz AND fOr WAT A PRICE™ (I need to color it with different colors each letter, but I am lazy)

And that people expecting some infernal returns from... one deed. Then they getting 3-5 peds from one deed per week, and thinking: "WTF?"

You know, investment - doesn't mean sitting and doing nothing, receiving teh millionz of pedz.

I mean that 20-30% of 100$ (fixed) after 3 years may not seem so much.
Even if you buy the deeds for 1000$ if you are capped to 33,33 $ per year after few years may be bad.
but I also think there is not such thing as 30% cap.

I have heard no mention of a cap? Care to provide a link?

All i have heard, is an "estimated return of 25-30%" that is not capped, it is their estimate

Rgds

Ace

I mean that 20-30% of 100$ (fixed) after 3 years may not seem so much.
Even if you buy the deeds for 1000$ if you are capped to 33,33 $ per year after few years may be bad.
but I also think there is not such thing as 30% cap.

Sorry, but as I said before - people calc hardly.

Even 30% per year for 1000$ will be 333,33$. Means - in 3 years you get your investment fully back.

Bad? So what about 1-3% bank deposits and more risky 3%+ (below 10%) funds? That's total BS and waste of time isn't it.

Sorry, but as I said before - people calc hardly.

Even 30% per year for 1000$ will be 333,33$. Means - in 3 years you get your investment fully back.

I know it's not that relevant, but

30% of 1000 = 300
1/3 of 1000 = 333.33333333...

300 != 333.333333....

30% != 1/3

But in your point you are basically right as long as returns stay as they are atm.

Found in another MA post in that 'up to 30%' refers to MA's expected returns based on analysis of the previous 12 month return.
It is not a maximum, my misunderstanding.

I agree with the above quote. 10%+ sustained ROI in almost any market today is a sound investment.

Back