Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

you miss my point. its irrelevent how the player pool/revenue split is calculated, the must be a player pool from which all player returned funds come, from 1pec to an ATH. to not seperate would leave MA an potentially unlimited exposure, say in the event of a bug or hack, to distributing more loot than they have. there may be an indirect effect on an ATH on revenue as players change their behaviour, but we must assume that a large payout in a given week does not direct effect their revenue, and by extension that of the deeds.

of course technically this is speculative, but as said, otherwise the system is irrational and flawed (would you risk a bug wiping you out?)

exactly, from what i understood of MAs official remark, revenue is not part of that pool we get our loot from, but is taken out of the game instantly in the moment its generated through activities. Noone has the chance to get something of that through ATHs and such. As how the other money is distributed one can only take a guess. Some ideas here were that you have your own pool that fills you with the return of up to 90% and the bonus pool that shares the excess lost money like a global lottery. (i.e. 100%-your 90% return -1 % MAs revenue = 9% goes into that pool)

lol someone wants to bet on how high the ROI for this week will be? Normally im not into taking entropia tracker as a sure way to determine higher activity, but this 80% increase there in global values and global count from hunting, wow. And that on the first day of the event. This weeks ROI could even be around 10 PEDs per deed.

I sure hope so, because last week was dissappointing, to put it mildly.

I sure hope so, because last week was dissappointing, to put it mildly.

And this weak will be as bad as, or worse. Apart from those doing MM, the game has been pretty much empty.

I just throw out the first number then, im guessing 13.50 ped per deed.

So the message you see when transferring the PED is accurate. I set my PED Card to a round number of PEC (down to the hundredths) by purchasing ammo, such that attempting to buy 101 more bullets displayed a cost of 2 PEC (so my balance was xxx.00x). After transferring last week's payment from one deed, buying 101 ammo still took 2 PEC off the card.

This means the amount received per deed is slightly different if you own multiple deeds.

Last edited:
my guess is 6.32 ped per deed.

guessing 9.42

No Payment today ???

No Payment today ???

he hasn't updated the list yet im sure it'll take some time :scratch2:

or did you mean that now that its past the payment time (you having deeds) did not get paid? :scratch2: maybe there is a bug in their programming where they only set the system to pay out in 2011 and forgot 2012 then :rolleyes:

~Danimal

Probably calculates weekly based on year. Since the new year just started it will not pay until a week after. So the last few days of 2011 that were all MM decay will likely not get paid out.:rolleyes:

yes, not good, was actually counting on it for 1 to 2 MA time, to go on a little morning mining trip now. Now guess its more time to read the newspaper then i wanted. Pls stick to the same time in the future

during MM MA seem to place system is some kind of safe mode, since some ingame functions like the oil rig always gets turned off during MM , could be same for deed system.

during MM MA seem to place system is some kind of safe mode, since some ingame functions like the oil rig always gets turned off during MM , could be same for deed system.

No they cant do that, at least if they dont plan to run off to Nolawistan with their pockets filled with gold bars.

guess we wait and see, no update for me either, so seems this is universal

No they cant do that, at least if they dont plan to run off to Nolawistan with their pockets filled with gold bars.

why not? , just because the automatic payout system isnt turned on doesent mean the deeds arent getting the share of ROI , its just not getting payed out until the system is turned on again.

Ah sorry, misunderstood then, thought you meant they turn the whole system off and dont payout revenue at all :).
Yes they could do that, though i think they have to turn em on again today, because they promised a weekly pay.

I just wonder, could you still buy land deeds and get in on the mayhem weeks payout? :p

I just wonder, could you still buy land deeds and get in on the mayhem weeks payout? :p

I don't see why not... they said that whenever the deeds are paid out to that whichever avatar is currently holding the deed gets the payout..

~Danimal

Have the shares been distributed yet today? I know according to the past 4 weeks they were around 1:30am eu time. Just wondering what the ped/1deed looks like because sadly I am at work and cant check :(

Have the shares been distributed yet today? I know according to the past 4 weeks they were around 1:30am eu time. Just wondering what the ped/1deed looks like because sadly I am at work and cant check :(
Have not been paid out yet, late :p

Today is bank holiday monday. So we will probably get paid tomm

Today is bank holiday monday. So we will probably get paid tomm

If that is the case then it is not automatically done and quite possibly the % paid out is entered manually and is what MA wants to pay for the week.:rolleyes:

If it is automatic then it is quite possible it goes based on yearly time schedule. With a new year it restarts the time it pays out to one week after new year starts.

Very possible that it will not pay for the last few days of 2011 if that is the case. Or maybe it will just pay that time and this week when it pays out again.

Last edited:
Back