Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Any idea why people have suddenly been buying CLDs for 1500 ped each? Tempts me to sell mine, cause it feels overvalued by 200-300 ped, and it's going to take like 2 years of returns to get that back.

Because people saw some shit™ in "State of the Universe" I think.

And you thinking right. Cash out, wait when they will slowly get back to 1100 because MA will delay this shit™, and buy them.

Then wait until announce of VU where this shit™ will be announced, because CLDs will jump even higher than 1600-1700. Sell.

Right after VU - observe all this released fuckup, read drama, and buy CLDs when they will crash back to 1100.

Rinse&Repeat.

Just got 4.10 ped peR cld

Because people saw some shit™ in "State of the Universe" I think.

And you thinking right. Cash out, wait when they will slowly get back to 1100 because MA will delay this shit™, and buy them.

Then wait until announce of VU where this shit™ will be announced, because CLDs will jump even higher than 1600-1700. Sell.

Right after VU - observe all this released fuckup, read drama, and buy CLDs when they will crash back to 1100.

Rinse&Repeat.

Could be that the press release brought in some fresh, and uninformed money...

As Hulk is saying...
Do you even know what you are talking about?
Please read the FAQ: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

Especially this part:
Q. When is the Citizenship and Politics system expected to be released?
A. The Citizenship and Politics system is scheduled to begin development in 2012.

Where did you get it that they said the landplot system would be here within 1 year of CLD releasement?

Since the existense of this game people are claiming EU is falling.
Seems like an activity of tin-foil hat wearing people who TRY to bring EU down by themself just to prove themself right...

Ty for your great promotion ****:censored:

It was answered on forum. If you quote that initial buzz feed indeed "scheduled to begin development in 2012" mean that even 2025 it may still not be here and all will be ok.

Look, its 2015 now. No voting, no land plots, no ROI as MA predicted, no www site with ROI calculator not even damn audits.
I see MA upkeeping very little of their promises if any at all. They are not trustworty in my eyes, but u may have other opinion. Keep sending them money then. GL!

It was answered on forum. If you quote that initial buzz feed indeed "scheduled to begin development in 2012" mean that even 2025 it may still not be here and all will be ok.

Look, its 2015 now. No voting, no land plots, no ROI as MA predicted, no www site with ROI calculator not even damn audits.
I see MA upkeeping very little of their promises if any at all. They are not trustworty in my eyes, but u may have other opinion. Keep sending them money then. GL!

Get a frikkin life man... all I see from you is negativity... stop playing or w/e...ffs.

Cheers,
Robo

this is how end all of your posts... getting boring :zzz:

Have you ever tried to change game? Star Citizen, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy... you have lot of games to choose between, so we can keep wasting our money without getting commented each quarter of hour and you can stop thinking at MA, that seems to be working bad for your mood.

Exactly! :wtg:

This thread got quite abit of topic. But i think shoti brings up his concerns because he infact do care about entropia. If he didnt, he would just silently simply quit, and be done with it. But this forum isnt the place though, atleast not this thread imho. Better to write to Mindark itself, for what good that makes tho :p

this is how end all of your posts... getting boring :zzz:

Have you ever tried to change game? Star Citizen, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy... you have lot of games to choose between, so we can keep wasting our money without getting commented each quarter of hour and you can stop thinking at MA, that seems to be working bad for your mood.

I was more than enthusiastic if there were reasons for. Look at my older posts if you don't belive or don't remeber.
I just don't like to be lied continously. So in case of CLD's features thewre were more lies from MA than fulfiled promises.

If few years later promised features are not here I have right to point that out. There are newbies here who dont know yet how it is with MA obligations. I am really sorry if that gives MA bad reputation, but pure lies served to CLD investors is what makes MA deserve it.

That is great, can someone confirm?
Mine seems to be at 4,40181818181818, but considering i dont have many clds the differences are a bit negligible.

So yeah it's confirmed :)

Looks like the ROI have been on a small increasing trend lately.

Maybe Mindark finally have gotten their economy on track, and now they start to give some peds back to us again :laugh:

Its mostly the all-cursed explo bps :) Yes , they r bad for the game *sarcasm*

maybe a bouncing cat Theory applies here. we need to see for 1-1.5 more months to see if cld giving stable nice returns.

Yeah, but it still feels like a bit of "uptick" the first three month compared to previous year.

Back