Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Isn't that kind of off-topic...?

My calculations say 5.9042308

after no loot on Hussk shouldn't the ROI be like way up this week?

Depend if income is counted of decay done, or loot. If loot - then hussk no looter will not change deed much. Was ca 70 K peds pumped into hussk (2500000 HP x 0,028[avg.cost for 1 dmg])=70 000

Depend if income is counted of decay done, or loot. If loot - then hussk no looter will not change deed much. Was ca 70 K peds pumped into hussk (2500000 HP x 0,028[avg.cost for 1 dmg])=70 000

Average cost for 1 damage should be about 0.0036 PED not 0.028 PED. So that'd give you 9k PED. But I think you've significantly underestimated the amount of HP killed lost to regen, so the figure will certainly be well into five figures.

But yes, won't have much effect on CLD returns.

That's 30.702% for this week.

Returns for lands deeds remain strong after 2 months. Even inching up a little higher! :yay:

Agreed! :yup:

Well the recent mulumm, or whatever and elite esxo, is why

6,1093 ped; 31,86% roi

It'd be also nice to see the total absolute amount of PEDs payed back on one share, up to date.

How do we receive the dividends? Is it automatic added to the PED card?

Right-click your PED Card and select PED Flow Center. Then click the Transfer button in the PED Flow Center window.

seems like you deleted the info?

Why move this data out of the forum? Those who refuse to use Google products can't access the revenue history now.

The file size can't be that huge, please keep the good stuff in this tread!

/Slupor

20/02/12 -> 6.0826 ped/share

6.0827777 per deed

Think it went a bit wild for deed sales on Sunday. Someone re-mortgage their house or something....lol

Rick

6.0827777 per deed

Think it went a bit wild for deed sales on Sunday. Someone re-mortgage their house or something....lol

Rick
nice constat return and i just saw they sold in 1 day almost what a week sell was before :).

But what i would like to see that every day u see stacks of 1 share in auction!

Back