Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Ped flow centre broken? I need my ped gosh darn it.

wonderful post Thank you for your time with it!

Please MA fix the PED Flow Center.

It's been out of order for a "long" (still, not as long as other things like FL bug) time now!

I think this week payment will be dissappointing... a deposit bug does that... :s

So I haven't read back in this thread...but I was able to access my PED Flow Center but nothing there for this week...I thought the pay outs were on Sundays? :scratch2:

This is pissing me off now!

Damn...you can can crash my game over and over and bug up the dancing and give me bat wings for 3 days...but MESS WITH MY CLD PAYOUT...now you got the BULL and the HORNS! :mad:

~ 1st Support Case Submitted~
~2nd Support Case Submitted~

Last edited:
Time for more support cases, I guess....

I'm sure the players that are heavily invested have sent in support tickets.

And it is probably the same bug that won't let them put more deeds in the auction.

But still, a little message from Bertha would probably calm a lot of nervousness....

Ok.. so glad to know I'm not alone... not that I wish bugs on anyone else but was surprised to not have any CLD income this week.... I'm up to 6 CLD's now... not alot I know but its a start.

I WAS able to transfer some ped that was waiting for me from sales at my shop in deer mall... but nothing for the CLD's. Doesn't even show the ped there.

XZC

PS: Nice MA... keep piling those bugs on.. we can take it. Like we have a friggin choice. Well we do.. we could stop depositing and keep our money. hahaha like thats gonna happen.

Support ticket sent. Hopefully they'll do something soon. Or at the very least, say something about it. Come on fellows, it can't be that hard to just write a "We're working on it." :(

Ah well, not much to do about it, I guess. If it doesn't come today, it might come tomorrow
or later this week. :)
I don't expect a payout as a guarantee on mondays, I mean, is there any system with
EU that work 100% properly? No. So why should this one do it? :D ;)

to all that read this and go:

I'll send a support ticket.

DON'T

MA is aware of the situation (I am sure they already received hundreds (if not thousands) of support cases. By sending more, you merely taking their time (time that could be spend a lot better) away fixing the problem

Angel

PS: LA income is showing correctly :)

DON'T

MA is aware of the situation (I am sure they already received hundreds (if not thousands) of support cases. By sending more, you merely taking their time (time that could be spend a lot better) away fixing the problem

Angel

Do you really think that the same people who deal with support could fix bugs?

Short message in Client Loader, or even better email sent to all who hold CLD, would prevent SC rain. But if they don't think ahead, now they will be flooded.

Frustrated Isclay hat ON:

I disagree. MA needs to know from EVERY SINGLE ONE of us that this is not acceptable! AND...it's even more unacceptable that MA cannot seem to do one VU or Patch without some kind of bugs in it! AND...AND...They don't always fix the current and past bugs before doing another VU that creates even more bugs!

My question to MA:

When are you going to get it RIGHT?!?

Frustrated Isclay hat OFF:

I love this game and many many people who are in-game. I am certain that this and other things will be fixed sometime. I am not worried...just impatient.

Also - NVM me...I'm just a blade of grass in a very large meadow...:rolleyes:

DON'T

Angel

I also sended suport ticket. I expected no revenue today after the bug where MA can't place CLD on auction, so I was not very pissed. Bad thing is I was with only 10 peds for ammo and expected to play with the revenue from CLDs today :mad: And I dont expect this to be fixed for less tahn a week so time for RL I guess :smoke:

DON'T

since MA havent had the simple courtersy to put a message in the client loader, i have no idea if they know about it or not. so support cases are needed.

since MA havent had the simple courtersy to put a message in the client loader, i have no idea if they know about it or not. so support cases are needed.

I couldn't agree more.

How hard can be to post something in the client loader ?

(It is on the client loader in the support part)

Forced savings are interesting, I am already budgeting for how to spend a "double payment":cool:

DON'T

Angel

Support tickets do not take time from the guys who need to fix it. It does, however, show them that we do give a crap...actually, that we are rather unhappy with the service provided by their company.

I also sended suport ticket. I expected no revenue today after the bug where MA can't place CLD on auction, so I was not very pissed. Bad thing is I was with only 10 peds for ammo and expected to play with the revenue from CLDs today :mad: And I dont expect this to be fixed for less tahn a week so time for RL I guess :smoke:

this pretty much sums up the current state of EU.

People overbought on CLD´s and cant now afford to play the game, long term who is going to generate the revenue for CLD´s if noone can afford to play?

Looks like no revenue payout after today's VU...

Looks like no revenue payout after today's VU...

They may be allowing a few hours for people to acquire the CLD's they've been unable to buy off auction for the past week or so, before doing the payout.

They may be allowing a few hours for people to acquire the CLD's they've been unable to buy off auction for the past week or so, before doing the payout.

I can see this as logical. I hope you are right Serica. :yup:

deed pay out fixed

revenue paid at 13:49 ingame time on 28-02-2012

6.17 ped/deed

have a good day :)

Finally ;)

6.174 PED/CLD
32.104 % ROI

question

Are the sales of the CLD's added to the total revenue amount which is used to calculate the weekly payout?
If so, i assume we should expect a significant drop in payout once all the deeds have been sold.

Sheet updated.
After 13 payouts we have a current ROI of 29.9%, & a total payout of 74.75 ped/deed.
Avg payout/week is 5.75 ped atm.

Back