Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
So which game should i buy.

All are PS3

unless anyone has a reason why it shouldn't be

since you're used to EU & bugs I'd say skyrim :D

Voted - Skyrim for eyecandy/gameplay with bugs
Not on list - Batman Arkham City for eyecandy/gameplay no bugs

Highly recommend PC versions for both - they run at maxed settings like swiss clockwork on almost any 5 year old PC (unlike EU).

Voted - Skyrim for eyecandy/gameplay with bugs
Not on list - Batman Arkham City for eyecandy/gameplay no bugs

Highly recommend PC versions for both - they run at maxed settings like swiss clockwork on almost any 5 year old PC (unlike EU).

Nothing to add to that. :) Skyrim&Batman ftw! :yay: Just got an account inactivity Email from MA earlier. :tongue2:

I've seen some reviews which slate the DX11 version of Batman as being massively bug ridden. I'm waiting for it to drop in price on xbox.

Play EU so deed holders get more pay next week. ;)

For PS3, 100% Fifa 12.

Skyrim is way much better on PC (Have both PS3 and PC version, and PC version is much better to play)

For PS3, 100% Fifa 12.

Skyrim is way much better on PC (Have both PS3 and PC version, and PC version is much better to play)
I thought I was the only one who thinks FIFA is best on PS3. What you said about Skyrim, plus FPS is far superior on PC as well. Sports games on the other hand are much better on console.

May also need to save some pennies for next years big titles:

Definites:
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3
Hitman Absolution
GTA V

Wishlist:
Half Life 3 (no chance)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (rumoured for all platforms this time)

*yes, i have PC bias*

The real question should have been 'wht haven't you already played and finished Skyrim yet'

120hrs well spent :yup:

skyrim sucks... takes too long to switch weapons. should be a easier way of doing it

skyrim sucks... takes too long to switch weapons. should be a easier way of doing it

Lol @ this being your only kpi for a game

Buy the pc version, you can hotkey your favourites :rolleyes: so it takes 2s instead of 3

Battlefield and Skyrim it is then :)

Have to get battlefield it looks amazing ! But getting both for Ps3 as my laptop won't be able to handle it

for PS3 i say FIFA.

a shooter on console?? serious?
and as others mentioned skyrim and BF3 look way better on a decent pc.

Last edited:
No Modern Warfare 3? :(

Back