Merry Mayhem 2011

Neconu Poll

Hello to all that will be participating in category 3. Anyone that is interested in a certain neconu maturity please send me a PM...or hop on over to my other thread and give me post or join the Poll letting me know what maturity you would like the neconu on LA49 neconu nation to be set at for MM.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?220147-Neconu-for-Catagory-3

Thank your for helping me help you!

HuntingN8

for cat 3 Neconu!! Last yr it was evi...

Why do they choose the worst of mobs for cat3.............

Anyway, as i've decided earlier... not to hunt indefinitely... so doesn't affect me much..

GL to all participant!

Good luck to all going for this!!

I do like the randomness of position 25 :)

Good luck to all going for this!!

I do like the randomness of position 25 :)

Well 25 in cat 3 not that bad, lets give it a go and try it :D

if anyone want to hire assistant to do some merry mayhem slaves work pm me ;) im always available or you can add me in player register then we can talk easily :tongue2:

Hmm, so 4k ped in ammo, and about 3k ped in decay, and if I have a non stop train of mobs running into my blender, I can win this.
Why do I get a feeling that looks better on paper then in practice. :)

This is exactly how it works in practice, and it looks awesome when executed well. There was a video from skippie (too lazy to search) where his team was enabling him to drop Cat4 mobs faster than they could bring m in. And with Tier 7 Mod Merc this will go even faster on the Rectums.

/Slupor

Hmm, so 4k ped in ammo, and about 3k ped in decay, and if I have a non stop train of mobs running into my blender, I can win this.
Why do I get a feeling that looks better on paper then in practice. :)

Are you sure your blender has top amp posible, and is highes tiered ingame ? Unles u going kill target mobs in one shot. In that case u dont need any tagging team just dense enough spawn.

Prizes look great!

I have never done this event before, my work means i will be away from home during the registration period and the 1st 2 days, can i still register into the event late, like on the 28th, 29th of dec??

cheers

Crazy

Prizes look great!

I have never done this event before, my work means i will be away from home during the registration period and the 1st 2 days, can i still register into the event late, like on the 28th, 29th of dec??

cheers

Crazy

yeah, it looks like you can still accept it right up until it ends:

Dec. 30: Competition ends 23:59 UTC. Kills are no longer registered. You may no longer get the Mayhem mission.

No MM for me this year either, have to work some days that week.
Even if I could join, I know already this isn't for me. :)
If MM ever get a solo-event again(?) I might join, but not as it is now.
But for those who do join, I wish you all good luck, and have fun. :)

I think I will try cat.3 this year as a solo hunter, if I should be able to reach anything within place 10-15, I'm happy. If I don't succeed, I'll accept place 25 ;)

I agree with most of the people here about the timer.

I would enter this if there was a timer that you could turn on and off at the mission broker. After all I think it would be more beneficial to MA and Planet Calypso if you could be able to do other stuff during these days as well. Then when you want to do some hunting for the Merry Mayhem you just go to the broker and start the timer. When you done you can go and turn it off and do some other hunting, crafting, mining, socializing for a while for the rest of the day.

Maybe I'm wrong... but this is what keeps me from enter this event, I simply have other things I have to do ingame as well. :)

/Oz

Why so many THIGH GAURDS

Why wouldnt they mix it up, instead of over populating the game with thigh gaurds, why not mix it with arms and feet and such so maybe JUST MAYBE some trading can go on so that a few people can have a full set...

why must everything be so difficult.

Why wouldnt they mix it up, instead of over populating the game with thigh gaurds, why not mix it with arms and feet and such so maybe JUST MAYBE some trading can go on so that a few people can have a full set...

why must everything be so difficult.

Then there will be less than 40 available sets once all the pieces are handed out (assuming the amount of M & F pieces handed out is the same each year).
If they start messing with it now there wold have been 3 years wasted for people acquiring each piece each year.

Hello to all that will be participating in category 3. Anyone that is interested in a certain neconu maturity please send me a PM...or hop on over to my other thread and give me post or join the Poll letting me know what maturity you would like the neconu on LA49 neconu nation to be set at for MM.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?220147-Neconu-for-Catagory-3

Thank your for helping me help you!

HuntingN8

I love how this guy eyes are turning into $$$ signs. LOL trying to cash in.
I would hope they would have mob spawns off the LA from tax.

Then there will be less than 40 available sets once all the pieces are handed out (assuming the amount of M & F pieces handed out is the same each year).
If they start messing with it now there wold have been 3 years wasted for people acquiring each piece each year.

Oh okay, didnt know that.

thx

Very nice prizes, no time to participate myself, but available as imp fapper when I'm online ;)

Awesome prizes i must say and that 25 spot is a real teaser hehe :)
I do agree that a timer would been nice to have tho, so there was a chance to do other stuff during theese days also.
I will try some i gess and we see how that goes lol

Good luck to all participants :)

I love how this guy eyes are turning into $$$ signs. LOL trying to cash in.
I would hope they would have mob spawns off the LA from tax.

So he has an LA called Neconu Nation which has wait for it.... NECONU on it, he then ask's the players about what maturity the majority would like to hunt for Merry Mayhem, so basically he is trying to tailor his LA for the Merry Mayhem for those that would like to hunt them on his LA at which he probably already has his own events running
so players could do other events on his LA while they do the Merry Mayhem and possibly win other rewards at the same time.

Where did he say you must hunt on his LA? He didnt pick the mobs for Merry Mayhem and I'm pretty sure you have a choice where you hunt.

N8 runs some pretty decent events on his LA and put's a lot of work into them and i know he does it because he enjoys the game so why shouldnt he be able to possibly make a few peds to organise his next event with?

goodluck and goodluck to N8

Pure and clean SOLO mode ON would bring me ON as well...no solo..my peds will stay on card for now :p
Also time counter and score board would be a verry nice add on for further events...just my 2 c.

So he has an LA called Neconu Nation which has wait for it.... NECONU on it, he then ask's the players about what maturity the majority would like to hunt for Merry Mayhem, so basically he is trying to tailor his LA for the Merry Mayhem for those that would like to hunt them on his LA at which he probably already has his own events running
so players could do other events on his LA while they do the Merry Mayhem and possibly win other rewards at the same time.

Where did he say you must hunt on his LA? He didnt pick the mobs for Merry Mayhem and I'm pretty sure you have a choice where you hunt.

N8 runs some pretty decent events on his LA and put's a lot of work into them and i know he does it because he enjoys the game so why shouldnt he be able to possibly make a few peds to organise his next event with?

goodluck and goodluck to N8

I agree, I'm sure N8 doesn't need MM to see $$$$, he's set up pretty nicely with his investments across EU. (not to mention a great guy)
I could also say Club Meat has neconu.... but I wont.

*see that, see what I did there?* hehe :lolup:

GOOD LUCK IN MM EVERYONE! I will see ya out on the battle grounds, participating, 'hoping' for my piece of the pie. My goal... prize or not, is top 100
:yay:

Who will get credit for killing the mob, "Last damage" or "Most damage"? Please clarify this.

Who will get credit for killing the mob, "Last damage" or "Most damage"? Please clarify this.

Look at the rules at first page:
Kill points are awarded to the participant that inflicts the most damage to a killed creature.
:)

Look at the rules at first page:
Kill points are awarded to the participant that inflicts the most damage to a killed creature.
:)

thank you, too many words to read carefully :eyecrazy:

Well it has come to my attention that I am limited to only 30 hrs of online playtime total for the week(s) the merry meyhem goes on. I like to play the game more then 30 hrs a week. So if this is truly the case they get no PED from me for participating in merry mayhem.

That is the dumbest ass rule I have ever heard in anything I have ever experienced in this universe. MA once again kills any type of hope for me believing in them.

Back