Merry Mayhem 2011

When and where can we expect the final rankings...?
  • Jan. 13: Merry Mayhem Mission can be turned in to Carl Tucker. Once the mission is turned in, participant receives a Mayhem Participation Diploma. Winners and prize announcement, including the top 100 list for all categories, with points and time.
Where - like always, at PC site and at PCF.

Where - like always, at PC site and at PCF.

Going to put myself at risk by asking a question which may be a really dumb one...but what happens if a participant does NOT report to Tucker tomorrow...? Will his points be lost, and will everyone else move up one step? If so, what is the latest where someone can drop by Tucker?

Going to put myself at risk by asking a question which may be a really dumb one...but what happens if a participant does NOT report to Tucker tomorrow...? Will his points be lost, and will everyone else move up one step? If so, what is the latest where someone can drop by Tucker?

I just decided I will never hand in my mission, because I dont want anyone to know my nub points. :yay:

I just decided I will never hand in my mission, because I dont want anyone to know my nub points. :yay:

LOL you are crazy!

Hey,

All Merry Mayhem participants get a Merry Mayhem Participation Diploma when the mission is handed in to Carl Tucker, at any point after Jan 13th. Additionally, each participant finishing in the top 15 in one of the four categories will receive a special Merry Mayhem Diploma.

that's what it says in the client loader. So i guess you can turn it in after the 13th.

Regards
Thark

Pfew, that's a relieve...not home this weekend, and I'd hate to lose my first prize because of not being able to log for 3 days (well...two..I could, sunday late).

I am impatiently waiting to see my 16th, 24th or 26th Place :p

What a weird message about a penis from Carl Tucker. :p

uh...what?

I got the diploma - but that was just for 3 days worth of Feff cave missions. My eldest son put in a fair bit of coin on mayhem and may have qualified for something. The Carl Tucker NPC gave a cryptic message about a penis. I told my son to get a screenie of it (he did) and to post it here. He says he is too busy gaming with a friend to post at the moment. Maybe someone else has a screen shot?

screenie here :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...yhem-Prize-Release-Date&p=2872569#post2872569

Not from my son though :D

I got the diploma - but that was just for 3 days worth of Feff cave missions. My eldest son put in a fair bit of coin on mayhem and may have qualified for something. The Carl Tucker NPC gave a cryptic message about a penis. I told my son to get a screenie of it (he did) and to post it here. He says he is too busy gaming with a friend to post at the moment. Maybe someone else has a screen shot?

It has already been posted.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?221858-What-in-the-world-does-this-mean-!

Also here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Release-Date&p=2872594&viewfull=1#post2872594

Still no rankings...?

Was hoiping we will see the ranking even in the first week but now... maybe in a few days :)

Come ON!
Been waiting for two weeks (well, almost)...
get us the darn results!!!!

Still no results??!! :scratch2: No good reason for this, just poor customer service. If you say results on the 13th, with no time given, then the expectation is at 00:01 hour! Pretty simple "say what you do & do what you say". :wise:

I can see needed a server re-set for the prizes themselves... but don't see any excuse for not putting up the list of winners. :/

Relax, people. MA-reps crafting prize armors now, but since "loot pool was drained by #1 ATH" they got huge downswing and constant failures.

I... don't see any excuse for not putting up the list of winners. :/

To build up tension? :silly2:

it's working.

Relax guys, it's all part of the new marketing plan (aka Project MA-13 ;) ):

cliffhangercover.jpg

The Mayhem Mission.

It was said that mayhem mission could be turned in at Carl Tucker from 13th january.
Well yesterday I wanted to do so, but get only a display of the rules for the event.

????????

How do I finish the mission now?

The Mayhem Mission.

It was said that mayhem mission could be turned in at Carl Tucker from 13th january.
Well yesterday I wanted to do so, but get only a display of the rules for the event.

????????

How do I finish the mission now?

You need to go out and shoot one mob in your category. Or just any mob in any category..not sure...but when you do shoot that mob your mission will update and say go back to Carl. Thanks Jarman for finding that one out for us..

Back