Help: Stuck on Privateer

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Yeah, I'm stuck on my Privateer with only Ruchnik to keep me company. I hope this doesn't go on much longer, Ruchnik is starting to give me eyes that he's resorted to some "Brokeback Mountain" type shit.

The tp isn't working, I can't kick him off the list, he can't kick me off the list, we tried everything. I'm trying to get a mothership owner to summon me but none seem to be online atm.

Please get me the fuck off my ship MA. :)

Yeah I'm stuck in space too.. died at RT server and now I'm just floating in space and can't do anything as "T" doesn't revive me.. Wrote to support around 11h ago so I hope they respond soon :rolleyes:

And still noone on ma has even aknowledged this issue and commented on it :S

and yet ppl keep taking chances on it.. I can't feel sorry for those who do.. If you take the chance despite the fact that you know about the bugs and know that MA hasnt said a word about it, you are stupid..

sorry.. that was just MHO..

maybe have someone blow up the privateer?

go into pvp ill come and shoot you :D

maybe have someone blow up the privateer?

Doesn't work. I tried that last night. Ship is "unshootable".

Only thing that works right now is sending a support case. I haven't heard if summoning to MS works.

Doesn't work. I tried that last night. Ship is "unshootable".

Only thing that works right now is sending a support case. I haven't heard if summoning to MS works.

Aye thanks for trying Niel

Afaik i'm still stuck, kinda gave up looking for a while lol - after 10 hours you kinda know every spec of dust on the privateer :D.

Gl getting off there :laugh:

Just logged in to check..... still stuck... still no support reply... think 13 hours now lol

Last edited:
I been stuck for 9 hours now, not a word from support....

Well this may not be useful info, but...

One time I received a request for wormhole by socmate on calypso while I was the one in space. I accepted (clicked yes that means) and right at that instance everyone in space got a disconnect lol.

We doubted it was that what caused it but mmm maybe worth a shot it might reset something if it was related after all lol

Stuck in Arkadia SS for the last 13 hours , the thing that frustrates is that there is no response at all from support.

For now i dont even know if they have read it yet.

Ah well, saves me some $'s at least.

and yet ppl keep taking chances on it.. I can't feel sorry for those who do.. If you take the chance despite the fact that you know about the bugs and know that MA hasnt said a word about it, you are stupid..

sorry.. that was just MHO..

Oh, sorry I don't read the forum before I go up into space. Didn't know I was taking a chance using the system as it was intended. Silly me!

As for moving into PVP, that's not possible as it won't allow me to drive either.

Lucky

for sure i was more Lucky than others, i was floating around FOMA too, went closer and i decide to Press T :) (Bad Ideea) i should fly by Quad until FOMA :( (so Fastest way isnt always the BEST one)

I have made a support case and they finnaly answered me (If anyone wants to know what they wrote)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. As published in the Known Issues 12.3.0 list, we are currently experiencing issues with space. However, please rest assured that our development team is looking into these issues and irregularities found will be adjusted.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences that this is causing you and kindly stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website and client loader for further information and developments.

Don't doubt to contact us again if you continue to experience issues because of this. Hope you have a nice day in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support

I will relocate all your avatars to a planet of your choosing, unless you specify a planet ill just pick one. Please hurry up with posting names in this thread as im starting to develop something strangely pneumonia like.

I will relocate all your avatars to a planet of your choosing, unless you specify a planet ill just pick one. Please hurry up with posting names in this thread as im starting to develop something strangely pneumonia like.

Already sent you PM, but as you said "in this thread", I will just post it here also to be sure.. I would like to be relocated to rocktropia, Thanks :)

and the name is Paavo PP Pesusieni

Christer toad Johansson, calypso

Thank you very much Kim.

Cheapest transport service ever :) . Can I count on you later Kim ? :D

I think the system is punishing you for hovering like a leech during the Rextelum wave event.

I happy to see there IS karma built into Entropia!! :laugh:

Divinity Deth Undefined --> Arkadia

Last edited:
Nice to finally see some ma action on the issue, but i have to ask, why did you wait about 8 or so days before acctually doing it?

My two passengers:

Cutmyownthroat Marvin Dibbler ----> Arkadia
Fry Spaceboy Century ----> Arkadia

Laurent thefrenchman Noixdecoco to Planet Calypso please.

Thanks

good work Kim :)

I need to be on arkadia Kim, have been stuck all night.

ty for the intervention

Avatar Name - Cutmyownthroat Marvin Dibbler

Very Nice of you :wtg: Hope you feel better Kim! :(

Please move tj jr neill to arkadia kim
than you for all you help

Boardian Chilix Corunian -Avatar name
Arkadia-destination

Back