Heal Terminal

Lerp

Provider
I have an idea.
You will all love it because you dont care about others trades.
This would hurt the fap trade and MA repair on healing tools.

This is not your problem. You just want it easy and if not then you all flee the game.

So now when you die. You can use the heal terminal. It sits next to the revive terminal.
Just think. Free heals. All the money you save.
It would hurt the game and its loot pool but its totally against all my other ideas so you should love it.

Who needs all the tool crafters and the fappers anyhow. They are just people and this is all about you.

If you are a fan of mine and loved my other threads then you should +rep me on this one.
After all its free.

Meh.

They have one (or had before) on Next Island, go play with that :silly2:

Meh.

They have one (or had before) on Next Island, go play with that :silly2:

Actually that "heal terminal" was just a res terminal. It was an NPC called island girl healer, but acted just like a res terminal, no healing.

Lerp, do you even play EU? With the suggestions you put out I'd take a guess that you don't. You want EU to be harder? With player turn over of 70%, I'd say that plenty of people find it challenging, maybe too challenging.

Actually that "heal terminal" was just a res terminal. It was an NPC called island girl healer, but acted just like a res terminal, no healing.

Really? I am 95% sure that it healed you as well :scratch2: was long ago I was there tho...

I do know it was modelled as a virtual monument of sorts for NDs late fiancee though (something he apparently did not tell his current wife about until she accidently overheard an interviewer mentioning it)

Really? I am 95% sure that it healed you as well :scratch2: was long ago I was there tho...

I do know it was modelled as a virtual monument of sorts for NDs late fiancee though (something he apparently did not tell his current wife about until she accidently overheard an interviewer mentioning it)

Not since the 15th of Dec/2010, that's when I first went there and it wasn't healing then. Maybe for the 5 days before that it did, I don't know.

Not since the 15th of Dec/2010, that's when I first went there and it wasn't healing then. Maybe for the 5 days before that it did, I don't know.

As I said it was a long time ago so I might remember incorrectly :silly2:

I did go to NI when it was launched.... and i was expecting free heal... it's kinda misleading...

....................and no, it(she) doesn't heal!

Could be used as an exploit in my opinion, but what do I know.

sry but i´m not a fan of this idea.....

Fapping costs money, yes. But you get skills when you fap youself and the skills can be very needfull. When your pedcard is down you can sell some of them you´re not needing ;)

So i can´t see a reason for a "Heal Terminal" and free fapping :scratch2:

Free heal = no skillgain. Do not want :D

Seriously, I once even was sweared at by some girl for healing her, because she wanted to heal herself for skills :)

hate to admit it, but when Neas was in it's heyday as the sweating palace, sometimes I'd go there to get a free heal, then use tp to go hunt a bit on the other continent, come back when health went down, rinse and repeat...

Just one of my fan mails.
"Start playing and stop insulting the entire community."

I Apologize if I have insulted anyone.
I clearly dont see the world as other see it and have worked to get my ideas across in ways that may end up being insulting.
While it was intended to be harsh, it was in a fun way.
At no time have I ever wanted anyone to feel bad or even thought bad of anyone.
I have few fears so its been hard not to say what ever pops in my head.
Ive been enjoying my banters with everyone.

So as not to confuse the new players I will keep quite for a few months.
besides Im all out of ideas.

If you have felt insulted by me. I can be found hunting argos in the pvp zone west of fort Argus.
Ive had my shots.

While I believe in my ideas, I love the game the way it is and fully trust it will continue to grow.

Just one of my fan mails.
"Start playing and stop insulting the entire community."

2.6 - Private Communication
Posting the content from a private communication in a publicly viewable area of PlanetCalypsoForum is NOT permitted. Private communications include any medium where the involved parties have a reasonable expectation of privacy, such as: emails, chat logs, instant messenger logs, private messages, private society forum posts, private social group posts, reputation comments, etc. Such private communications are to remain private, not shared with third parties. Any such private communication content posted on PlanetCalypsoForum will be deleted without notice.

This would hurt the fap trade and MA repair on healing tools.

This is not your problem. You just want it easy and if not then you all flee the game.
and

]
Who needs all the tool crafters and the fappers anyhow. They are just people and this is all about you.

From your OP, how is that not insulting? Trust me I know how to throw the insults around.

This is probably one of your better ideas, but I still don't like it ;P

Back