MAKO FAL-3 Smuggler fruit test

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Now go repair & swing at something 10 times and recheck it to be sure :)

I have no clue how to update Entropedia but I have made a fruit test and if someone could update the weapon it would be awesome...

one hit decayed it 11 PEC and 550 nova fragments exactly and if I am understanding this right that is 11.55 pec per swing, is that correct? =)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=MAKO_FAL-3_Smuggler

Thanks!

If you mean by that that it requires 11 PEC and 550 for the Trade Terminal to give back the full TT value and assuming that the full TT value is a multiple of the PEC then it is probably correct.

The only way to be sure requires 2 measures of the TT value of the item to be test
One
before it was used (Even if repaired to full TT we never know if the full TT value is in fact a multiple of the pec or if instead it requires more digits than shown on trade terminal, for example the TT value of a fruit or a fragment isn't a multiple of the PEC they are multiples of miliPEC.)
Second
After it has been used

10 hits MAKO FAL-3 Smuggler

1 ped 15 pec 500 nova fragments to be exact, if I added 499 nova fragments TT value was said to be 799.99 ped and when I added the last fragment it switched over to 800 ped TT value :)

Yes, this is exactly how you do it, and no need for 10 swings. +rep on the way.

Back