Hunting Event for players under 150 HP

chevrons

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
Givendale Chevrons Skelton
See ingame Event list for details.

Saturday evening 20:00 MA time.

Come and hunt Longu Young, and have a fair chance of winning 100 Ped (2nd - 40 Ped, 3rd - 20 Ped)

Ticket Price 6 Ped. Most Loot wins.

There is a fairly high density of Longu in this LA, and I'm hoping this will be enough, given there will be no uber hunters. ( I am relying on the possibly not-yet-used Max HP feature of the Events system to do this).

----

This is a trial event which I am subsidising from recent mining Hofs, but I still need to charge an entry fee to recoup some of the 235 Ped cost.

Events recently seem to have become exclusively high ammo-burn, zero entry fee, where only high-level players have much chance of winning.

If this event is successful, I hope LA owners will realise there is a demand for additional events which low-level players would enter, if they thought they had a chance of winning, and subsidise them. The tax revenue may not be as high, but pre-VU10, most events charged entry and were popular.(I won several).

Just awesome! We need more events for us lowbies. There used to be a Shink-Argo event on Saturday mornings that I enjoyed a few times, but it hasn't ran for a few months, this can fill the gap and give us non-ubers some fun competition :)

Unfortunately I can't make it, as it's my company Holiday party, but if it's a success I'll look forward to any future ones.

Bump..........

Sounds like a nice event, registered. Also, bump!

Sounds like a fun event... considering participating :)

Edit: Enjoyed the event, thanks

Last edited:
Back