Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

JacktanCap

Provider
Society
Federation Of Free Wanderers
Jackarius JacktanCap Stewartius
A week last saturday, (december 3rd) I had a nice 26k crafting HoF on an Jas AP, I was actually afk at the time so no screenies.

The problem was that I actually only received under half of the amount of the HoF,

I sent a support case explaining everything on the 3rd december and got referred to the correct department on the 10th December,assuring I would be contacted shortly. I heard nothing since then.

I was curious to see if anyone else had ever had a similar support case, and I am also keen to find out how long it took to resolve as it is approaching the two week mark.

Thanks

would expect something like this "it was only ment to be 13k hof but the text was incorrect" :F

u sure there aint a diamond pile somewhere in the inventory..? check from the site for gems..

checked the site the day after, nothing worth over 10k on there! Just to be sure I asked my wife and son to have a doublecheck of all inventory etc.

I wonder if it had something to do with weight....

It's "Dynamic" :silly2:

Seriously, though, both weight and number of items are unlimited. If you go over on weight, you'll be very slow walking but it will always let you add more to your carried inventory. If you go over on # of items and log off, some items won't show in your inventory when you log back in until you get below the item limit, but they're still there. Checking your inventory in the account site will always give you an accurate list of what you have and where.

Hope you figure it out!

Good luck with your support case, socmate.

Um.... Whaddaya mean, 26k HOF? You kept that quiet! :laugh:

Oh so I get half of the hofs as soc leader automatically now.
Should I have mentioned that?

Just joking!!! :dunce:

Make sure you don´t have too many items in inventory. Not all items are shown if you have too many (atlast, i know that was the case some VUs ago).

If you have "too many items", put most of them in storage an relog..

GL

so...14 days have passed, still no response

this is 1.6k dollars and nobody seems to care

It's ridiculous! 1600 $ just missing from the loot :eyecrazy:
That's like 5 empty Sand kings and support doesn't give a damn, obviously....
Where's Kim to say that everything is ok and it's working as intended, ffs?? And then eventually admit that well, yes, there miiiight be a tiny problem somewhere.:tapfinger

so...14 days have passed, still no response

this is 1.6k dollars and nobody seems to care

I care, as everyone else playing this game/system should...

I hope you get it sorted out, hope you decervedly get the rest of the nice hof...

Dont know whether to grats you, or not yet... :confused:

Don't give up, and Good Luck.....

finally a reply from support, however they seem to have missed the HoF, entropia Tracker managed to log it fine.

so basically my 26k hof never happened ?!?!?

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and unfortunately, our logs do not show any evidence of the HoF you claim. We can see that you received the following:

12/03/11 12:16 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:18 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:21 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:23 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:26 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:27 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:30 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00

Also 12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Energy Matter Residue 10000.00

We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify.

finally a reply from support, however they seem to have missed the HoF, entropia Tracker managed to log it fine.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and unfortunately, our logs do not show any evidence of the HoF you claim. We can see that you received the following:

12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00v

We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify.

"Construct energy matter Residue 10000.00"... So what is the chance of looting 10000.00PED matter residue compared to a bug reporting having looted 10000.00PED residue...

Dont give up trying to get the hof that you obviously deserve...

Did you check your items page under your account, it gives you a complete list of items, as well as the total value. Id imagine you are just missing it somewhere in your inventory. You can also click the compact items buttons to make sure it brings any potentially hidden items to the top. I have seen it where ive had an item below the scrollable area in my inventory, and compact will bring the item up.

I manually record the item value in every global/hof loot window, and its never been wrong so far.

-------------

Also check your log file for the hof line, give the timestamp to support.

I feel the need to mention that such a problem is a big issue as such thing are not supposed to be possible, so I can understand that they want to make an in depth investigation, which takes time.

Only problem I see here is that they have not replied as promised, but just after a VU and such, it's easy to imagine that things may be a bit hectic.

Give it time.

Looks like a lowly support clerk is not enough to solve this case.

Ask for a direct contact to his superior.

This is a VERY serious matter, it is about TRUST or at least the last remaining pieces of it the game still has.

I just had a look at my logfile...

2011-12-03 00:28:31 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

should be an abvious case for ma...
they owe you 16 771 peds

Hi Jack,

What a joke, i saw the damn thing on the Hof list :) then gz'd you the next day which is when you told me about the missing loot.

www.entropiatracker.com no4 on highest ever Jashonich AP

Jackarius JacktanCap Stew 26,771 PEDs

Jackarius JacktanCap StewartJashonich AP26,771 PEDSaturday, December 03, 2011 00:28

Their support reply basically gives you evidence you only recieved part of your hof, im searching now for other hofs at that time see if we can find a screen cap of the hof list with yorus on their.

Goodluck jack, the bastards

???

Did something like this actually happened before?

This is something really serious and should be fixed ASAP.

I just had a look at my logfile...

2011-12-03 00:28:31 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

should be an abvious case for ma...
they owe you 16 771 peds

I saw the HoF, everyone saw it, it's logged in the Tracker and many other places...

This is simply UNACCEPTABLE.
WTF, MA??? Are you now directly stealing from the players? How many crafters (and maybe not just them) should check their accounts for missing loot???

JacktanCap please ask them to come here and give us all an official explanation in this thread.

This not only concerns you, all players should know what exactly happened.

MindArk - This is GARBAGE.

Jack, keep pushing them mate. They simply cannot be allowed to just walk away from their responsibilities.

BUMP this is a very important issue.

10000.00 ped loot, yea right... :scratch2: Everyone can see there was a bug...

MA give the man his HOF, and an excuse to go with it as well :mad:

WTF ? i am so shocked 0_0

...seems ma cant be trusted in anything atm. If they can stea one of biggest AP HoF i wonder how much they are taking of everyday small loots.

It's pretty obvious from the various people posting here that it's not just someone making a false claim to MA as they seem to be treating it. :eyecrazy:

For years people have thought there was loots missing during hunts but when support cases are made, the same kind of response.. our logs don't show........ sigh.....

MA it's PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS YOUR LOGS ARE F****** UP!!!!!! We've been screaming this for years when it comes to skill gains, loots, removal of items from our avatar bodies that costs us.. (armor off when was on). We've told you this over and over and over but ......'your logs don't show'................ there has to be some inability of your system to keep up with all of the various activities and properly log them.

I as I'm sure others request that you immediately and publicly address this man's HOF and his missing loot. I think we deserve an explanation along with it of how 'your logs didn't show' it when it obviously happened. Can't make compensation for reports they can't verify... pfffft....

I also seriously think it's time that a 'loot log' be activated just like our chat logs can be. Add to that a skill log too! Sadly I feel I can no longer trust your logging system as I've been suspicious of it for years. This just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::(:(:(:(:( So back to tracking every loot, turning in support cases and being told the same thing... you didn't get X in your loot.... Seriously? Think I or anyone else is going to do this AGAIN? Have to write down the skills at the end of every hunt to make sure we got what we were supposed to??? AGAIN?

And why I'm on a roll, where is my 'free' beacons and now add to it 2 replacement ones me and my society did that were bugged, ty.

TO OP: Yes, tell support to have the head of the support department to contact you immediately. Also put a link to this thread in your post so they can SEE that other peoples chat logs as well as Tracker was able to log it and kindly request immediate resolution and full explanation as to why their logs didn't show it?

Edit - after thinking about it.. I think I saw it too... where is my chat log in my folders? Thanks :)

Last edited:
In addition to my earlier post, I've seen plenty of instances of people on other gaming forums saying that Entropia Universe is a big con. Imagine if Jack started doing this, but rather than just saying its a con like all the others I've seen, he can actually tell the story of how MA robbed him.

EU's reputation might not be the best, but imagine the potential damage Jack's story could do elsewhere. With potential players wondering if they could get robbed too. With potential partners thinking the system doesn't work properly. And if anyone wants to make a sarcastic comment about that last sentence than save yourself the keypresses. This is a serious concern.

"12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Energy Matter Residue 10000.00
We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify. "

Worst support reply ever, and that says alot... Completely disrespectful, 10000.00PED loot LOL?!? What is the chances of that... Many people saw the HOF, the tracker recorded it...

+rep to OP for showing great patience...

Had it been me, my posts would have been full of :censored:words and :mad: emotes by now.

MA give this man his HOF and an apology NOW!!!

Last edited:
Folder? Anyone?

Thank you all for your support so far, the case is still open and i have provided them with a link to this topic.

Still no reply after they sent me the crafting log I posted, if anyone has a screenshot with the 26k Jash HoF or knows anybody who does, I believe this would help immensely.

To OP: I think maybe you should ask the mods to change the title of the thread. Being cheated by MA this way is a much more serious issue than the support response time issue...

Anyway, hang in there, and don't give up on this. This concerns everyone playing this game.

Back