Who won the war?

Terminator

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
(Their is a off-topic introduction... :silly2:)

We have been in war against the robots since the beginning. So far, and despite annual their invasions, we were able to repel them.

Recently, they drop animal loot. It is therefore obvious that one of the Calypso species also was in war against them, suceeded to annihilate them and now use their tactics and armors.

Question on topic: if for example the loot from Droka is tracked, how is it possible with Entropedia data to find what mobs are now in the robots?

The story writer was fired, so the robot war is still a work in progress :laugh:

Recently, they drop animal loot. It is therefore obvious that one of the Calypso species also was in war against them, suceeded to annihilate them and now use their tactics and armors.[/I]

The robot bastards stranded on Calypso are running out of metal and are getting desperate, having to use leather to repair themselves and animal oil to smear joints and for fuel :cool:

robot is a tin can with a designed action plan in it (nobody knows by whom). since it has nothing else in it, the program will run until interrupted. we are weak, we have emotions in us (in the same place our program runs at) and we break easy because of that.

conclusion : I see bots running around ergo we lost. or did we tame them? :girl:

J.

* Here is some data in case some Entropedia expert can run a request...

Generic loot:
Animal Hide
Animal Muscle Oil
Animal Thyroid Oil
Animal Oil Residue
Wool
Thin Wool
Socket II Component
Socket III Component
High Definition GUI Component
Rationalizer Component
Surface Toughness Component
BLP Pack
Weapon Cells
Explosive Projectiles
Nova Fragment
Pain Can (Deep Cadmium)
Pain Can (Orange)

Loot found on 3 mobs:
Chromatophore Mk.I Gloves (M,C,L)

Droka-only loot
Cryogenic Strike Chip IV (L)

* Conclusions
- On EU side, the result is worst than expected. Since they still drop their Cryo Chip, there was probably a fusion of Mobs, now Drokas either integrated DNA from one or several other animals or have Symbiote in their system. :eyecrazy: We need Tok'ra.
- Under a development angle, it *seems* that the loot allocation system may have been reworked, probably to improve its performance, and a generic table has been included or modified, which could be the reason for the bug. I would be ready to pay one month of my salary to see how the system is implemented. :laugh:

Back