Thank you for gifts.

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
Not sure if this right place to post this. Thank you to mindark for presents. I got stoage bvox and poler bear head. Merry Xmas.

I recieved the box, the polar bear head, and a reindeer trophy.

Thanks Planet Calypso

Thank you, I received all three as well.

Suggestion for 2012, Santa Coat so we can complete our Santa outfits :)

That bear head looks like Gunzy face

I had fun with the polar bear head at twin peaks.

Gift box (storage box) is the most useful to me atm coz this morning i got again the warning.........storage limit has reached 500. So, the box would be helpful in reducing the number to 480.. loved this gift
It'd be also useful to those who has multiple plates and armor....the gift box can be used to change plates on the fly without scrolling issue.

As for the Reindeer trophy... well might be useful in the future....

So, I think this yr gifts are definitely better, and more useful than other yrs.

I also think ppl who've withdrown money from EU should have different color polar bear head.... subtle but different!

This was a really great X-mas present, i got all 3 of the items merry X-mas and thanks MA!

Bear head made me laugh ALOT & yes the Box is useful (both are a good thing)

Great Thanks

Merry Christmas everyone

Spongey

Here are the pics :)

The gifts:

And the fun:

Last edited:
k i've trouble in putting smaller size pics linking to the gallery ... how can i do that

Try changing your style to -- PCF-Main then you get the icon to do that.

EDIT: looks like u worked it out!

Try changing your style to -- PCF-Main then you get the icon to do that.

thanks, i just copied the thumbnail and pasted them here... and then made a link to the original image... it's working for me now :)

wow so cool.

A couple of questions. does the head does anything when you use emotes? Is there a way to go to caly to collect my presents without getting stuck in space? What gifts get the players on other planets?

wow so cool.

A couple of questions. does the head does anything when you use emotes? Is there a way to go to caly to collect my presents without getting stuck in space? What gifts get the players on other planets?
You can go to FOMA from Arkadia for example to collect them, and dont think any other planets hand out gifts yet (at least not Arkadia, and RT/NI didn't last year)

wow so cool.

A couple of questions. does the head does anything when you use emotes?

No, it doesn't ! It's just like a hat... .with a shape of a polar bear head!

I also think ppl who've withdrown money from EU should have different color polar bear head.... subtle but different!

I think ppl who withdraw should get a lump of coal in their stocking. :laugh:

Seriously though... Can't wait to get off work, so I can unwrap my gifts. :yay:

No, it doesn't ! It's just like a hat... .with a shape of a polar bear head!

Has anyone taken the polar bear head out to battle with them yet? Listen very carfully when in battle.. :eyecrazy:

THANKS MA!!

I'm assuming you have to be on Calypso to get the christmas gifts? I'm on NI grinding minotaurs in AG at the moment. Does anyone know from previous holidays if there is a time window to come back and claim the gifts?

Has anyone taken the polar bear head out to battle with them yet? Listen very carfully when in battle.. :eyecrazy:

THANKS MA!!

are you teasing? damn it i cant travel to caly right now . :(

I'm assuming you have to be on Calypso to get the christmas gifts? I'm on NI grinding minotaurs in AG at the moment. Does anyone know from previous holidays if there is a time window to come back and claim the gifts?

Well I have visited Calypso 2-3 days after Halloween and received gifts then.

You can claim the gifts anytime between December 20th 00.00 UTC and January 4th 00.00 UTC.

Ya i love the polar bear head Freaken awesome!!!
and box is cool but the polar bear takes the cake :)

i had to fly back for it lol

Fun stuff!

And thanks to the convoy!

:yay:

Thanks for great presents, Planet Calypso! :D
Merry Christmas! :)

Thanx for the gifts

The polar bear head is one of the best thing ever designed and modeled in EU

Very good bear head

too bad there are no bear emotes to do an Arrrrrrrr sound and then scratch with my hands...

in other games they sell special (seasonal) emotes for real money you know ;)

however I am the last persone who may buy them Muhahahaha

merry x-mas and a happy new year

Cool items thx MA :xbiggrin:

Thank you MA...the Gifts are awesome!!

thanks for the wonderful gifts this year MA :)

Back