Famous Entropians

Status

ilike money

Guardian
Society
PYRATES OF CALYPSO
ilike ilikemoney money
Landowners/Item Owners

Deathifier- Bought the entire island of Treasure Island for $26,000 USD, and now owns some of it and generates his income from it, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs- Creator of Club Neverdie, Rocktropia, and Next Island, made $635,000 from his sale of Foma Fortuna, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

John Black Knight, Sbi, and George Ace Skywalker- Owners of various MS and offer rides

Alaina Bonnie Scotia- Loved pilot of the Normadie and part-time pirate, as well as the leader of Age of Enlightenment

Quetesh- Owns most LA’s ingame

Skills

Jenna Star Mercury- 2nd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 621k skills), leader of
Death on Arrival skills on and hunts some of the strongest mobs ingame solo, such as Malcruentor and Proteron

Kimmi Kimmi EFnet- 3rd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 557k skills) and created the top 100 avatar list

Buzz Erik Lightyear- Leader of Planet Express, purchased Crystal Palace for 330k USD, uber crafter

Auktuma- Well known crafter. but foremost a rolemodel in bringing good mood into the community

Flerin neomaven Flerinson- Owner of Calypso forum, member of Warants, 4th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 530k skills)

Joda VVV MG - don´t know if he is still around, but was second who unlocked MF-Harmony (old style) after Dan Petrov, and once one of the highest skilled players

Joe Jeff Squall - first one that TTed an ulimited OA-105 (several 1000$ in markup) and got it back from MA, this action lead to a service offered by MA to restore TT items for a fee of 1000 PED, and insanely profitable miner

Kram3r- First avatar to unlock hair coloring

James Jimmy Stryker- Member of Warants, spams hof boards

Popeye Sailerman Cash- 21st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 apporximately 400k skills), member of Black Angels HQ, and fell for the oldest color scam in the history of EU

Darth Skippie Boobie- High level pker, leads Ck, hunting machine, and has a land area

Ogulak da Basher- High schooler (or was at some point in his EU career I think), paying for his college education due to entropia, WoF team USA, and winner of the first Merry Mayhem, member of ck, and has approx. 300k skills as of 2011 putting him in the 101 skill spot

Jor- Member of desert rangers, in top 100 avatars as of 2011, approx. 400k skills as of 2011, first person to hold a landgrab all by himself

Pham Pham Nevan- Grinding pre-regen change aurlis in dome 1 naked, with imk2 and modfap, when no one else was doing it. He also looted the second and last Imp DOA SH, and caused quite a crying fest on EF, when he got 2 aths in one day. Inspired many of today's ubers. Hibernated his avatar when the (L) era began.

Akbar- Uber sweater and first to reach 4000 in sweat gatherer

MegaVolt-First person to post that he reached 4000 in sweat gatherer and had a sweat camp named after him

Morbaax- Uber mindforce user during his time

Sarah Connor- Highest skilled colorer

Coop- First person/maybe only to graduate by only sweating in the old mentor system, and founder of Coop's Limited Weapons museum

Player Killing

Tiny Dancer- Well known player killer, said to hump the rig by some, colonel of Death-Black Angels, Edition, first person to win MA’s first sponsored fort events (thus winning two UL vehicles, a sleipner and a Jeep), and pretty cool person to talk to when he’s not trying to kill you

Entropia’s Most Wanted- Well known player killer, member of Coat Killers, and the 9th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 450k skills)

Wildman-Pker, specifically hunting an elusive prey known as Daisy Coldfinger and leader of Wild3emons

Cerb Hulk Beris- Debated to be the best pker ingame, very active in pvp 4, and the 61st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 326k skills), member of Death on Arrival

Dilly- Loved for shutting up daisy coldfinger and well known pker

Angel and Gem- High level ubers, top 100 and Ck’s famous killers

Magam-Original oil rig king

Letum Latro-Pker on Rocktropia

Trading/Scams/Hated

Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay- Former leaders of Patriots, who started many fights throughout the community, and whose mothership scam has become legend (used Patriots soc shareholder program to purchase a MS and shop and kicked people out who wanted to cash out, were going to sell it and escape with $10,000 USD, but were stopped by MA and banned).

Mudkicker- Known for his famous Angel armor scam, which was seen as a scam, but very elaborate

Calypto: Radio DJ, founder of Club Calypto, the radio station with the worst PR department in EU, various problems in EU associated with him, got a perma ban and now Chuck Caly Rock and Roll, and leader of Hotplanet rock soc and radio

Daisy Coldfinger- BIG MOUTH (wannabe)

Sarah Witchblade Pezzini- Most successful trader, member of Planet Express, owns a MS and LA
Events

Meculus-Trader & event manager, showed with so much commitment what you can make out of yourself in Entropia

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history

EU Style

Bambuco - Top Entropian filmaker.

Oncy - Very skilled Entropian artist. Has tried most mediums and is now doing some excellent mask work.

Ido - Once THE top stylist and a current supporter of Entropian arts.

Kara RavenJade - For being a popular radio host and pageant star

Fishface - For being a popular radio host (hosts a radio for 3 hrs a week), and kicked Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay out of his soc. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.

Etopia- EU style

JamHot-JamHot radio and videos

Databanks

Mindstar Mindstar9 - A player hired by Planet Cyrene to write for them and do storyline development. A driving force behind many efforts, including Atlas Haven Radio, Entropia Times, and Entropia Planets. Known for her marketing savvy, she is not above and often has stepped on other people in the community in order to propel herself forward. Her enemy list is probably longer than her friend list as a result.

Ann Lykke TheNun - One of the creators of Entropia Planets and Entropia Times, and now employee of Cyrene. She has a good team spirit and believes in the power of her staff to achieve great things.

Harena Serica Turbinis- Leader of Antipodean Army and given her wisdom over the years

Witte- Created Entropedia

Tina Leiu- Island girl, helped many noobs, Neverdie’s old fiancée who he met via Entropia, has passed but has a shrine on memorial island

Alice in Wonderland- The BEST mentor and guide, whose guides still help noobs and ubers alike to this day

Misc.

Honey Kitten Little- Discovered Ancient Greece and leader of Delta Force

Dave Ozi Epsolon- Had to delete avatar, just like rules say now Dave Dobson CEO of Arkadia studio

Oberon Nightseer- THE NINJA GLITCHER, can glitch anything and defy the laws of physics

Zal- Leader of the French Killers, and the second biggest trader of Rocktropia

Narfi Hungry Willem - A popular society leader who has recently risen the social ranks to become a staff member and commentator on numerous forums., as well as the leader of the Lost Renegades

John Teacher Capital - Moderator here on PCF and EF

Jenny Ferr- Well known on Arkadia

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta- Well known, active member of calypso forums

McCormick-Awarded a gun with his name for a video

Black Hawk Hawk- Showed that Entropia can be played on 15 USD a month, 60th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 329k skills) and created a popular sport (fap that hawk)

Rob Menace Klok (and by extension Manticore Soc)- Turreted a Hydra, a very controversial action

Paris Dub Hilton- 80k USD ruga find, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so who wants to help me make a list of famous entropians and the reason why they are famous (good or bad)? So far I have:

Daisy cold finger-no need to explain
Black hawk- fap that hawk XD and 15 a month
Neverdie-RT and NI, and the asteroid
Buzz Erik Lightyear- crystal palace and uber
Dan petrov, kimmo efnet, and Jenna star- ubers of the highest class
Sinofmen quay jay- patriot scammers
Honey kitten little-found ancient Greece
Tiny dancer, dasouth, dd- uber pkers
sera witchblade connor-famous trader
Deathifier- TI

Um dude, you forgot Skip ... just do a quick search for him on the forums and check out his tracker page ;)
Also, David since he I don't know created Arkadia and all ;)

I'll think of others later but those are two that come to mind when I read this list... maybe put them in a bulleted form instead of all jumbled up like that...

~Danimal

Good luck with the list :) it may be a bit hard to keep it since a lot of people will have different definitions of famous and non-famous. For example, I have heard some call me famous but I am sure there are others that would strongly disagree with that :silly2:

I could probably come up with quite a few names that I personally feel would fit in the list but I am on my smartphone atm so I don't want to write too long posts... Maybe when I get back home :)

Good luck with the list :) it may be a bit hard to keep it since a lot of people will have different definitions of famous and non-famous. For example, I have heard some call me famous but I am sure there are others that would strongly disagree with that :silly2:

I could probably come up with quite a few names that I personally feel would fit in the list but I am on my smartphone atm so I don't want to write too long posts... Maybe when I get back home :)

Did he say famous or infamous!! ;):silly2:

I would like to mention one of the obvious even now (despite being on phone browser) by the way:

Alice - most famous guide and mentor :)

Oberon for being one of if not the best Ninja Glitcher. :D

What about Nea? She got a LA named after her and she was an interesting player - I guess it's famous enough.

alice
ms9
mega
akbar

I'd say you should do a bit of historical research on the forum for ideas.

no offence to das and the others you listed as uber pk'ers but I would much rather put there Hulk, instead of them.

If you'd been in pvp4 in last years you'll know what I'm saying. :yup:

As for Daisy cold finger, that's really a joke. That guy is nothing more then a bigmouth.

Hmmm I guess we should have a seperate list of notriou s space pirates!... no?!

and why am i not listet ?

(Well let's see (in)famous players ( more or less - decide yourself ) try to consider the ones you have already on your list and not to mention the ones you already have on list ( edit: lol and failed in that i realized after revisiting the list )...

-Pham ( inspired many of todays ubers )
-Auktuma ( epic crafter. but foremost a rolemodel in bringing good mood into the community )
-Buzz ( Crystal Palace & famous crafter )
-Neomaven ( Hosting most important community sites, uber && epic gear )
-Alice ( Your guide is still great )
-Parlog ( Bring up a new Ratrace, this event made you epic in the eyes of many 9.4 Noobs )
-Meculus ( Trader & event manager - showed with so much commitment what you can make out of yourself in Entropia )
-Dasouth ( Post skill-nerf uber, but mostly for his epic Chomper ATH with an UL HL15 + Assasin UL )
-Coop ( i still don't know any other person who graduated in mindforce )
-Witte ( Entropedia )
-Starfinder ( Entropiatracker )
-Jdegre ( Skill Scanner )
-McCormick ( Ahh these were times the video catched eyes of new arrvivals )
-Neverdie ( Well the community is split wether he's famous or more infamous nowadays, but i think he's the most mentioned Entropian in international press i believe )
-Island girl
-Jamhot ( Jamhot radio )
-Dave Ozi Epsolon ( Rip Ozi - but long live Dave Dobson - now CEO of Arkadia studio )
-Cherry Cherry Lady ( definitly infamous for causing a lot of annoyance among the community )
- Me ( Ah for no special reason i just wanted to be on a list for once :eyecrazy: nah j/k )
....and so many more but i think these names are well known within the community...

Last edited:
There was a player who helped me a lot at the beginnning, ran me to a lot of tp's
and sometimes he rambled on and got upset with people and gave them a hard time
but mostly he was a good laugh and full of knowledge of the game and showed me many things.

He pretty much proclaimed himself the Mayor of Atlas Haven and always seemed to be laying down
under the tree near the trade house and tp his name was Boldar Bolar Blood if my failing memory serves me right.

He passed away a few years ago now and when he did i was amazed how many people he had helped and who knew him in the game, wether he is famous enough for your list i do not know but he was famous to quite a few players who have stuck around for many years now.

good onya Boldar mate rip

and why am i not listet ?

I'm working on the "most annoying" list as we speak and top 10 spots all filled by you so far :)

Last edited:
I nominate Mudkicker

Whenever I see a thread which he has posted in, I know it is gonna be something good.
He'd definitely be on a Famous Entropians List.

Bolivar! Because he's .. Bolivar! :cool: :D :smoke:

Starman Dent
Mindbuster
Lykke and VF
Zap
Sarah
Etopia
Akoz
Stryker
R4tt3xx
Nicole
Da
Slither
Jimmy B
Knuckles :)
Nostrop
HunterZ

Last edited:
Whenever I see a thread which he has posted in, I know it is gonna be something good.
He'd definitely be on a Famous Entropians List.

Well I could nominate Rumsponge, Feonor Smith, Dave Ozi given their wisdoms over times.

I have to say as a contemporary nomination.
It is Serica for having the longevity, knowledge, the open ability to translate the practicle amongst a broad range of modalities and communicate them well with research:)
Cheers Seri:cheer:

Hi, Xaph. Actually, I think I fit better on Butch's list. :laugh:

There's one name missing that I don't think anyone would dispute..

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history :yay:

As infamous i might add Richard devil and his investment fund ^^

There's one name missing that I don't think anyone would dispute..

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history :yay:

True Serica, however as an all-rounder you fit the global description!
Although I reckon Hurricane needs a very special category of recognition!

... MMABigShow ? ... ;)

Status
Back