Famous Entropians

Status
(Well let's see (in)famous players ( more or less - decide yourself ) try to consider the ones you have already on your list and not to mention the ones you already have on list ( edit: lol and failed in that i realized after revisiting the list )...

-Pham ( inspired many of todays ubers )
-Auktuma ( epic crafter. but foremost a rolemodel in bringing good mood into the community )
-Buzz ( Crystal Palace & famous crafter )
-Neomaven ( Hosting most important community sites, uber && epic gear )
-Alice ( Your guide is still great )
-Parlog ( Bring up a new Ratrace, this event made you epic in the eyes of many 9.4 Noobs )
-Meculus ( Trader & event manager - showed with so much commitment what you can make out of yourself in Entropia )
-Dasouth ( Post skill-nerf uber, but mostly for his epic Chomper ATH with an UL HL15 + Assasin UL )
-Coop ( i still don't know any other person who graduated in mindforce )
-Witte ( Entropedia )
-Starfinder ( Entropiatracker )
-Jdegre ( Skill Scanner )
-McCormick ( Ahh these were times the video catched eyes of new arrvivals )
-Neverdie ( Well the community is split wether he's famous or more infamous nowadays, but i think he's the most mentioned Entropian in international press i believe )
-Island girl
-Jamhot ( Jamhot radio )
-Dave Ozi Epsolon ( Rip Ozi - but long live Dave Dobson - now CEO of Arkadia studio )
-Cherry Cherry Lady ( definitly infamous for causing a lot of annoyance among the community )
- Me ( Ah for no special reason i just wanted to be on a list for once :eyecrazy: nah j/k )
....and so many more but i think these names are well known within the community...

You forgot a lot of peeps...
AkirianBlade...what was it....300k skills in 1 year??
Shahin Major Rage.. first to rob miner of his beacon?
Chainfire (sorry do not know whole avi name)...creator of PeAss? (god how I miss that app)

And there is more I can't remember atm. Oh ya and Da put his brother thru college, not hisself.

And me...biggest socializer ever :) Married Divine Vixen Incarnate, highest HoF on daps for years.

I hate these lists......new people do not know anything....

[COLOR="#ff33ff"s. ]

I hate these lists......new people do not know anything....[/COLOR]

well as their is no a list from a old school player, i guess he make 1 him self. Then ask others to help.

Surprised no one has mentioned Mikah, and the organising of the oil rig events. :eek:

What about Sodiak and his 24h CP Marathon where he shot more than 1.3 million bullets within 24h (old style)

I think other people who deserve a mention are :

Jdegre, for the skill scanner and chipping optimizer tools

CareBear, for the Entropiatools site, even if now defunct (but still linked to from planetcalypso.com site)

I very much doubt serious players have not used the tools or known about the avatars.

...Chainfire (sorry do not know whole avi name)...creator of PeAss? (god how I miss that app)...

That'd be Chainfire of Zeus. I missed PeAss so much that I went looking for him at VU10. Fond him, and he was nice enough to look to see if a simple fix would make the program work with cryengine. Sadly it wasn't so. At least he was nice enough to take a peek for us, even though he has moved on. Yeah, Chainfire belongs on the list of notables.

We walk on the shoulders of giants.

AG

That'd be Chainfire of Zeus. I missed PeAss so much that I went looking for him at VU10. Fond him, and he was nice enough to look to see if a simple fix would make the program work with cryengine. Sadly it wasn't so. At least he was nice enough to take a peek for us, even though he has moved on. Yeah, Chainfire belongs on the list of notables.

We walk on the shoulders of giants.

AG

Small correction .. Hepheistus Chainfire of Zeus. I must be the only person still using PEAssistant, despite it's limitations now.

I'd have to say all these people for their dedication to hunting:

topoverall.jpg

My dreams of being a great player

I think is cool that all theses people are such great players, as a new player I would like to become like that one day. It is great to see on how this game is played. it gets me so excited to see one day i can get as good as one of them

I think is cool that all theses people are such great players, as a new player I would like to become like that one day. It is great to see on how this game is played. it gets me so excited to see one day i can get as good as one of them

If this is your only account welcome to the forum!

:shower:

Oh FFS?..Seriously you guys are responding to this guys Thread?..:laugh: Ok continue..LOL!

Last edited:
everyone who hosts great events should be there

hurricane - WOF (allready there)
singular - Miss&Mr Calypso
John Capital - Crafting Events
Oleg - Boxing Champignonchips

and btw
Sarah Connor- Highest skilled colorer
her Name is Sarah Zap Charlton

Emma Peel, probably the most skilled and for sure best IRL female hardcore hunter in game! underestimate this ava at your peril! :laugh:

Last edited:
Emma Peel, probably the most skilled and for sure best IRL female hardcore hunters in game! Dont underestimate this ava! :laugh:

What about adel?

EMW said:
Emma Peel, probably the most skilled and for sure best IRL female hardcore hunters in game! Dont underestimate this ava!
If you add Emma Peel you have to add Lee Colonel Bowles and Marcus Slayem.

bump ;D for new signature will update tmrw

can i suggest name? if so i would like to suggest:

Dark Zunami Angel = known and skilled Beautician

Serica = does work on the EU Wiki ( i dont rem which one, is there more than 1?)

I would like to turn attention to people that really helped define EU in to what it is today. Especially Headwar who (from my knowledge) discovered that weapons has damage per pec. That discovery pretty much drove Entropia towards professionalization.

Also whole of Entropia Pioneers (especially Dino) who gave entropia the first social platform in their soc forum.

Serica = does work on the EU Wiki ( i dont rem which one, is there more than 1?)

Thanks Wiz, yes I'm one of the people who regularly update Entropedia.

Better to nominate Witte for this tho, without his continuing management we wouldn't have this invaluable resource for the community !

Status
Back