Famous Entropians

Status
What about a update on first post, a lot of real EU legends have been mentioned so far, but can´t find them in the list yet :D

and maybe we should add another one

Etopia, tailor and fashion designer

What about a update on first post, a lot of real EU legends have been mentioned so far, but can´t find them in the list yet :D

This good idea of a thread and no offence to the op, But some one who has been playing from the start would be better doing this thread not some noob who only playing for a few months.

kimmi should be "the most chips eaten" i dont even call him uber coz i know he has done alot less than some mid lvl players what it comes to playing :D

Then you obviously don't know much about Kimmi. ;)

LOL yeah! he has done less then most LOW level players!

HEY!!

Wait Wait Wait!!

What About ma Dude Ty SyILLz Williams, Ty is the AntiSocial dude who always Promos His Music, and Trips out when he sees everyone using "ty" for "thank you" lol You cant Forget Him Lol j/k
www.itsillz.com :)

-ILLz

Nope, same mistake as always, people see he use chips, but few knows what he do
ingame... ;)

I know he used to scan people alot in Twins MSC. ;) I used to imagine his scanner beams were cleaning random parasites off my hunters armor and thank him for his diligence.

might aswell add Leonarda Leona DaVinci and BlackHawk.
two of the most hardcore hunters in game!
They were very helpfull to guide noobs in this game on the best path possible (being me one of the included on the list)

Also, you could remove Mary Jane being a sucessfull miner, because he isnt, but you can add Cremilde Travolta Simplicio instead

Last edited:
Nope, same mistake as always, people see he use chips, but few knows what he do
ingame... ;)

yeah your right, :) he likes to talk in-game also about how many skills he has.

I know he used to scan people alot in Twins MSC. ;) I used to imagine his scanner beams were cleaning random parasites off my hunters armor and thank him for his diligence.

HAHAHAHA

Some oldtime players:
Buffalo Trader
raekel (spelling?) - imo the uggliest avatar ever. :D
StumdoeS

Imo, the player that has always been the most solid is Dan.

I would also add:

Paris dub hilton, for the ruga tower and the Terminator.

And McCormick for all the videos and also the Terminator.

Edit: Seems both were mentioned, so I'll come up with a new one:

Lebanner the trader in Twins! He's been around as long as I can remember, buying ores and enmatters and stuff.

Last edited:
Definitely Auktuma, he was always helpful and he never had problem to chat with noobs and give them advices.
He did some giveaways for newer players as well. And ofcourse hes one of the best crafters in game.

shit i gotta get in on this awesome soon to be all hell breaks loose thread!

(I'm just subscribing, don't kill me)

shit i gotta get in on this awesome soon to be all hell breaks loose thread!

(I'm just subscribing, don't kill me)

It's already happening. I've gotten private messaged to the effect of some joker telling me what a loser I am, blah blah, etc etc. Folks competitiveness sometimes wont let them just chill out. Who knows though. Maybe I insulted his friend in my list. This is one of those threads where the negreps will start flying. OMG! PERSON ABC DOESNT BELONG ON THIS LIST! WTF R U THINKN'?!!1!1!!!!!

Whatever. :rolleyes:

XD sorry, but does anyone know what happened to nea?

She used to pop into the forums once in a while, but I don't know if she's been around much in the past couple of years. Someone else might know more, but I'm pretty sure she made a comment about moving over to Second Life.

She used to pop into the forums once in a while, but I don't know if she's been around much in the past couple of years. Someone else might know more, but I'm pretty sure she made a comment about moving over to Second Life.

hmmmm so she doesn't play but that LA is still named after her?

I will put forward;
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith - Responsible for a great deal of EU style!
Baron Von Steuben - Veteran Entropian

Cheers
Bjorn

natalja xpronto litvinova :laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2::silly2:

I would also add:

Paris dub hilton, for the ruga tower and the Terminator.

And McCormick for all the videos and also the Terminator.

Edit: Seems McCormick was already mentioned :p

And Paris dub Hilton was mentioned already :)

It's already happening. I've gotten private messaged to the effect of some joker telling me what a loser I am, blah blah, etc etc. Folks competitiveness sometimes wont let them just chill out. Who knows though. Maybe I insulted his friend in my list. This is one of those threads where the negreps will start flying. OMG! PERSON ABC DOESNT BELONG ON THIS LIST! WTF R U THINKN'?!!1!1!!!!!

Whatever. :rolleyes:

lol at maygay,

You have to be a joker, there is a few people nominating them self’s in a joking manner (or so it seems).
But you’re the only one that has complied a list and including yourself in it with all your so called achievements.
Better slow down now or your head might get to heavy for your body.

Regards Inno.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Would like to 2nd the nomination of narfi! for all his forum work and great in game attitude.

Alpha Geek - Rubber Banding Sweat Strike which sent him on a vacation from EU many years ago! :yay:

Menace

Famous people are those people that followers tend to follow. Some live bi-curiously through these people. Some attempt to know them in any why and drop there name when possible. Some idealize these people and some are jealous of these people. So keep on following ;)

hmmmm so she doesn't play but that LA is still named after her?

The outpost and tp were named Nea's Place, it just so happened that there was a land area around them. You will find that a lot of the people on this list either don't play or rarely play anymore. Some just drop by once in a while.

Famous people are those people that followers tend to follow. Some live bi-curiously through these people. Some attempt to know them in any why and drop there name when possible. Some idealize these people and some are jealous of these people. So keep on following ;)

ahh bullshit :) gloom by name gloom by 'kin nature

I want to be famous too.

What do I do to be famous? plssssssssss heeeeeeeelp

@ box

Dan - the most hardcore skiller ingame.

Slither - maybe the best jack-of-all trades ingame imo.

Anyone remember Titan Up Uranus :wtg:

Last edited:
Status
Back