Famous Entropians

Status
HTML:
Also, remember back in the beginning, MA named a few things after "famous" players because they liked them or for other reasons. (Rei's Defense, Nea's place, Lykke handbag, etc.) But the community was much smaller back then, so it wasn't like if they named things after players today. (Or would it? On second thought, nope. Wouldn't matter any more or less these days.)

Lol thanks, but Skam got a handbag and i got a chest ... And my chest was bigger than Skam's handbag :D

Anyway, pretty fun list! Had me giggle but also brought back great memories and the "ahh yes, I remember that now..." kind of feeling =)

HTML:

Lol thanks, but Skam got a handbag and i got a chest ... And my chest was bigger than Skam's handbag :D

Right, and I like that chest !!!

Beside that I would like more to own an McCormik Safe, but hey one safe could buy me 3-4 chests, so I stay with the chests :D

Star got a gun named after him:

Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L)

There are two others, that got that too.

Don´t remember who they are, maybe it was DA and Stryker but could be wrong. To lazy to do the search :D

Don´t remember who they are, maybe it was DA and Stryker but could be wrong. To lazy to do the search :D

Stoikow and Stormer. :)

Stoikow, Stormer, Star :)

Stoikow and Stormer. :)

Thanks for clearing, some +REP

Beside that Stormer won that LA south of New Oxfort, where he placed Neconu Stalkers and was his own best customer at this LA, spamming lots of Neconu Stalker Globals and HoFs :D

Fishface - For being a popular radio host, pageant star, and ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.

ok, i just had to come by and laugh about this one. I'm not sure where this came from, but it's a little bit funny.
I don't really feel like wading through multiple pages to see how it was originally posted, so i'll just set the record straight.

While I do have a radio show for three hours a week, I wouldnt put myself as a popular radio host. It's a very minor part of what I do in EU.

I've never actually been in any pageant, so I'm not at all sure where that came from at all.

I was never what could by any stretch of the imagination be called an ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen. To the contrary, I kicked them both out of the society I am in.

And as far as being a decent fellow? Well, I don't think I could ever aspire to being anything more than "pretty decent".

If you want to list me at all in your list, it would either have to be "Fishface is a pretty decent fellow" (which is the name of the pet that was in the swamp for so long back in v9) or it would have to be maybe based on being the current curator of Coop's Limited Weapons Museum (which was actually started by Coop).

Also, I think my name should be listed before Ravenjade's on the list, to stay in the same order as from the radio show we did, called "The Fishface and Ravenjade Show"

ok, i just had to come by and laugh about this one. I'm not sure where this came from, but it's a little bit funny.
I don't really feel like wading through multiple pages to see how it was originally posted, so i'll just set the record straight.

While I do have a radio show for three hours a week, I wouldnt put myself as a popular radio host. It's a very minor part of what I do in EU.

I've never actually been in any pageant, so I'm not at all sure where that came from at all.

I was never what could by any stretch of the imagination be called an ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen. To the contrary, I kicked them both out of the society I am in.

And as far as being a decent fellow? Well, I don't think I could ever aspire to being anything more than "pretty decent".

If you want to list me at all in your list, it would either have to be "Fishface is a pretty decent fellow" (which is the name of the pet that was in the swamp for so long back in v9) or it would have to be maybe based on being the current curator of Coop's Limited Weapons Museum (which was actually started by Coop).

Also, I think my name should be listed before Ravenjade's on the list, to stay in the same order as from the radio show we did, called "The Fishface and Ravenjade Show"

kk thanks gunna fix it yay its fixed ;D

bla bla bla bla

Um, it was the RavenJade and Fishface Show... :p

Fishface;2865402Coop's Limited Weapons Museum (which was actually started by Coop)[/QUOTE said:
As you mention Coop, she definately should be on that famous people list !!!!!

The first (and if I am right only) who ever graduated discipleship with sweating only (pre VU10 concentration), without using MF chips :)

Maybe highest skilled graduate ever in EU, as she skilled all weapons that far just to not graduate with it, and finally found the clubs, that won´t graduate at all (old mentor system).

mega volt: the first person to reach 4k sweating skills, has a sweat camp named for him
boldar boldar blood: the mayor of atlas haven
stave petty: founded Entropia Tour Agency, one of the original AHR DJ's, one of the Calypso Guides, videographer on the history of Calypso.
Derid: brings Newbieness to a brand new level! keeps an excellent non-depo noob log
YourMom: everyone's favorite Mom
Coop: first person to graduate the mentorship program in sweating. Founder of the Limited Weapons Museum

bait KK bai - Uber hunter that is top 3 All time hunter on tracker. People were complaining about his Hofs so much that he stopped posting them on forum. He's also a non depositor if I'm not mistaken, atleast that's what I have heard.

ok kind of silly thread but I will name the ppl who probably kept me playing all these years.

DRDoom/Nexia/DD, for beeing great ingame freinds.

Stryker, for inspiring me to keep grinding those mobs.

Stormer, for inspiring me to keep grinding those mobs.. and if your lucky you might get some supremacy :laugh:

Steinmeyer, for beeing a irl/ingame freind who constantly nags about how important eco and management is and for beeing one hell of a miner.

Dan, inspiring to see such a grinder in any kind of game.. and if I had started back in those days I would have been just like him..

..and Buzz, great guy, great crafter, great hunter (these days), great owner of CP (you doing a great job with the station).

mega volt: the first person to reach 4k sweating skills, has a sweat camp named for him

Yeah, Marco did something for Mega when he posted his 4k in SG, and good for him,
But he was not the 1st player to reach 4000

I was the 1st at 4000 and even at 4500 (and that's not to brag that i say it, but more because i'm bored to see this wrong info all the times)....

Reactions: Pig
ooh adding coop and letum latro

need more

oh and i think joda left the game, as seen by akbars signature, he sold all his gear and skills and his forum homepage says he hasnt been on since Jan. 11, 2011

Last edited:
letum latro

For what? Desperately trying to get kill streaks by using high damage weapons he didn't have skills for on miners, newbies and otherwise unarmed/unarmored people who just teleported in or revived in front of him while escaping every time anyone with a gun appeared in his sights? :rolleyes:

For what? Desperately trying to get kill streaks by using high damage weapons he didn't have skills for on miners, newbies and otherwise unarmed/unarmored people who just teleported in or revived in front of him while escaping every time anyone with a gun appeared in his sights? :rolleyes:

hes still famous as a pker :laugh: and he did make that pk guide on entropedia...

How come all the Rocktropia Pkers are Fake?

hes still famous as a pker :laugh: and he did make that pk guide on entropedia...

I am a PKer on Rocktropia. I play at the Beer Gardens, and use lootable PVP, and I have never seen, nor heard of this guy... (good player though he may be).

Last edited:
I am a PKer on Rocktropia, and good player though he may be, I have never seen this guy in PVP, nor heard of him being in PVP.

besides you oh glory hound ;D and i don't know if he still plays just like joda >>

I would like to point out there are many errors in the list and I can still not see Dan Petrov in it, despite him being one of the most legendary players in the game :silly2:

Not really sure if all of the people on the list fits either... some of the reasons given are kinda vague :laugh:

I am a PKer on Rocktropia. I play at the Beer Gardens, and use lootable PVP, and I have never seen, nor heard of this guy... (good player though he may be).

I have to 2nd this who is this guy? If he hasn't broken 5k PvP kills "annihilator" like I have he isn't a PKer. :wise: How many have broken 5k PK kills? Tiny Dancer the only other one I know of off hand I am sure their are others.

I have to 2nd this who is this guy? If he hasn't broken 5k PvP kills "annihilator" like I have he isn't a PKer. :wise: How many have broken 5k PK kills? Tiny Dancer the only other one I know of off hand I am sure their are others.

XD i forgot to add you as a pker :eyecrazy:

I am not sure I would agree, but okay :silly2: has he even been online in the last 3-4 years?

ROCKtropia is only a couple years old it self. I have never head of this geezer, i might only be a noob and non pker, but if he was so famous on ROCKtropia i would of thought i would heard of him by now.

Status
Back