Famous Entropians

Status
If he hasn't broken 5k PvP kills "annihilator" like I have he isn't a PKer. :wise: How many have broken 5k PK kills? Tiny Dancer the only other one I know of off hand I am sure their are others.

me me me me me me :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Annihilator is 2.5k - disntigrator is 5k ;) :hug:
bonnie disintegrator!

As has been said by others, its a great thread for the stories of the past, the heros of yerster-year and the great people of today. I love reading it, and hope there are many great stories to come :)

Last edited:
it brings some nostalgia for the old players and hope for the new ones:tongue2:

I have to 2nd this who is this guy? If he hasn't broken 5k PvP kills "annihilator" like I have he isn't a PKer. :wise: How many have broken 5k PK kills? Tiny Dancer the only other one I know of off hand I am sure their are others.

destroyer is 10k kills i have this :p

hes still famous as a pker :laugh: and he did make that pk guide on entropedia...

How come all the Rocktropia Pkers are Fake?

He was before Rocktropia and as far as I know had nothing to do with it.
He was well known for his 'role-playing' as being with the bots, and hated all humans and was on a mission to kill them all.

He got some big pk hofs in his time by killing innocents at all the outposts around Amethera. (If I remember right, could be wrong though.)

narfi

XD ur listed >> who wants to make a bounty on most wanted ;D
been a bounty on my head since i had to change the name, hence the name is what it is :)

been a bounty on my head since i had to change the name, hence the name is what it is :)
Wont it melt?
:cool:
BountyBars-709796.jpg

gotta love a bounty...

Reactions: Pig
In the US, we call those "mounds". This is in relation to the candy bar. Really. No, really!

sure it is!! i want to bounty alaina then! :makelove: :tongue2:

letum latro

Also voting for leaving this guy off any list except a wall of shame. Only time he ever managed to pk a half-decent player was when he caught them by surprise, and most times they went back and wiped him out in any case.

Plus he only played for about a year, if that.

sure it is!! i want to bounty alaina then! :makelove: :tongue2:

No way to bounty Alaina while i guard her with the biggest gun of the universe :cool:

Slight correction to first post - if i have to be famous please correct my name - its John Black Knight - though maybe i shouldnt be on the list if my name is not known ;)

Deathifier- Bought the entire island of Treasure Island for $26,000 USD, and now owns some of it and generates his income from it, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs- Creator of Club Neverdie, Rocktropia, and Next Island, made $635,000 from his sale of Foma Fortuna, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Quetesh- Owns most LA’s ingame

Kimmi Kimmi EFnet- 3rd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 557k skills) and created the top 100 avatar list

MegaVolt-First person to post that he reached 4000 in sweat gatherer and had a sweat camp named after him

Tiny Dancer- Well known player killer, said to hump the rig by some, colonel of Death-Black Angels, Edition, first person to win MA’s first sponsored fort events (thus winning two UL vehicles, a sleipner and a Jeep), and pretty cool person to talk to when he’s not trying to kill you

Rob Menace Klok (and by extension Manticore Soc)- Turreted a Hydra, causing most players to hate on sight

McCormick-Awarded a gun with his name for a video

Black Hawk Hawk- Showed that Entropia can be played on 15 USD a month, 60th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 329k skills) and created a popular sport (fap that hawk)

I'd like to call fact check on these. Some are obviously wrong - Mega got an outpost, not sweat camp named after himself, saying McCormic is known for getting a named gun is like saying Ford might have made some cars, Deathifier still owns all of Treasure Island (and other places), Archangel, not Kimmie started the most skilled lists. Also ... anybody even remember, never mind care about, who did what in soe long ago Hydra event? :p

The rest is just people having fun with the OP over not knowing Entropia, I guess.

you melt lots of things alaina :)

Im curious EMW.....Did you say that with puppy dog eyes or in passing, glancing over your shoulder witha quick grin and a quick look up and down as you turn your back and take a drag for that smoke looking the other way, leaving her somewhat confused and intrigued :tongue2:

o0 no cybersex here ;D :wise::wise:

LMFAO

I am a PKer on Rocktropia. I play at the Beer Gardens, and use lootable PVP, and I have never seen, nor heard of this guy... (good player though he may be).

Letum was pre Rocktropia, hence why you havent heard of him. And well let's face it unless a PK person tells everyone how great they are at pk who would know who the main ones are? I wouldnt have a clue to be honest, guess you have to be into the pking side of the game, but then again i wouldnt have a clue who's the best at anything in the game as there are plenty who keep their mouths shut and dont get into all the "look at me" stuff and soem have it thrust on them and don't even want it.

Each to their own and everyones view of famous or well known is always going to be different and questioned but it's the OP's list and he can add whoever the hell he likes.

It's an interesting read and ive learned things i didnt know about people from it and it would be nice to hear more about people that were before our time (only played 5 years) so there are many we never met or heard of, some real old names and stories as they may not be famous to us but they were and are to the game.

Letum was pre Rocktropia

And he was a lame ganker.

He killed me when stumbled out of Solfais Crater TP unarmord that moment.
He killed me when stumbled out of Rei´s Defense TP on the way to service center unarmord that moment.

His speciallity was camping TPs that are in non-lootable PvP, and killed the people that arrived, bevor they could see anything (still white screen while gfx data loading).

Well his forum posts have been great fun, but hell no good PKer, just a lame ganker.

{copy of deleted post}

Yes this is a forum which deals with matters within EU, so why the hell would we sit and list famous irl-persons that have nothing to do with the game? I dont see the reason behind your post really. You should make your own thread where you propose the monthly fee, it doesnt belong in this thread I think.

And famous usually means well known, since you asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

He killed me when stumbled out of Rei´s Defense TP on the way to service center unarmord that moment.

His speciallity was camping TPs that are in non-lootable PvP, and killed the people that arrived, bevor they could see anything (still white screen while gfx data loading).

Well his forum posts have been great fun, but hell no good PKer, just a lame ganker.

Who said he was a great pk'r :) Dont put words in peoples mouths, Famous and Greatness are two different things.

Looser pk's in non lootable when your hunting levis so we still got lame gankers playing, just not as entertaining on the forums

Stop stumbling and be armed in future if lame gankers are playing. ;)

{copy of deleted post}

I nominate you for talking so much dribble :) well done

Last edited by a moderator:
And well let's face it unless a PK person tells everyone how great they are at pk who would know who the main ones are?

If someone is good enough at PKing, you hear about it from other people :wise:

's how I first heard about Star I think, ages ago? :cool:

hehe i liked him, he had that certain message, a real sportsman

His speciallity was camping TPs that are in non-lootable PvP, and killed the people that arrived

Just to grief them or did he have anything to gain from it (except the PVP achievements)?

:scratch:

Just to grief them or did he have anything to gain from it (except the PVP achievements)?

He got PK sprees without having to actually engage in real combat, that's pretty much it :coffee:

Status
Back