Question: To the creators of Entropia Tracker, Xandra, Little Big Mining Log, and others

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
Given the latest issue:

Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Could you implement a function in your software, giving the user the option to enable/disable it of course, to automatically capture a screenshot of every HOF, from all players, over the value of 10000 peds (or maybe 5000 peds to be safer) and save it in a separate folder?. The pictures could be deleted automatically after 3 months to free disk space.

This would, in the future if something similar happens, help support to determine the veracity of any claims since there would be plenty of evidence that can be provided by many sources.

Obviously this is not a perfect solution, and it shouldn't be necessary, but at least it's something.

Given the latest issue:

Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Could you implement a function in your software, giving the user the option to enable/disable it of course, to automatically capture a screenshot of every HOF, from all players, over the value of 10000 peds (or maybe 5000 peds to be safer) and save it in a separate folder?. The pictures could be deleted automatically after 3 months to free disk space.

This would, in the future if something similar happens, help support to determine the veracity of any claims since there would be plenty of evidence that can be provided by many sources.

Obviously this is not a perfect solution, and it shouldn't be necessary, but at least it's something.

Not a bad idea, however I don't see why the people that are currently playing don't record their own globals/HoF's? The current verison of the tool seems to disconnect every 5 minutes (for me at least) that would discourage a lot of people from using it... I've tried a fresh install but it constantly disconnects me and gets quite annoying.

~Danimal

Not a bad idea, however I don't see why the people that are currently playing don't record their own globals/HoF's? The current verison of the tool seems to disconnect every 5 minutes (for me at least) that would discourage a lot of people from using it... I've tried a fresh install but it constantly disconnects me and gets quite annoying.

~Danimal

wich one of these tools do you use? E tracker , xandra or LBML?

..... The current verison of the tool seems to disconnect every 5 minutes (for me at least) that would discourage a lot of people from using it... I've tried a fresh install but it constantly disconnects me and gets quite annoying.

~Danimal

I have had to stop using tracker because of this :/
Not sure what the issue is but pmd starfinder on tracker and never got a response.

Am usin xandrax now and it seems to be working fine as a screen capture software, just sucks that tracker isnt able to currently track a majority of the globals from rocktropia.

narfi

Yes I use the tracker mastermesh.. sorry I forgot to mention that!

Narfi, yes it gets really annoying and it's rather hard capturing screen shots per global manually so I started using the tracker program again after the whole missiong 10k+ loot incident with that one guy.. I really do hope this gets fixed soon. I'll probably have to look into the other auto programs that are mentioned.

~Danimal

Back