Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

Hey,

You can add my avatar, 42063 points in cat 3.

Cat 2: 11663 points in bit over 22 hours (hunting 100% solo).
I was hoping for more hours, but RL did not allow that ;)

Equip: Kobold +5A, used 5 ASI-30 Desert (L) & 2 Apis (L) - all w Dante amp.

hehe, no but thanks for the nice words.

And no i'm not over the time by 19 minutes, i had 19 minutes left on the clock when i "loged in" but didn't put my gold card code in. But i tried it yesterday and if you don't use the gold card code you are not really logged in. At least you are not shown as online ingame.

Gratz everyone and Happy New Year!

I hate to burst your bubble but skip and many other people have already said this:

During the five day event period, a participant may compete for no more than a total of 30 hours. Participants may allocate these 30 hours however they wish during the event period, as long as the total playing time does not exceed 30 hours in total.
Please note that online session time is counted from the moment a participant submits their login and password information, up until the end of the 20 second logout countdown (even if the ‘Exit Now’ button is pressed when logging out).

Might want to re-read that a few times. No where does it say gold card.. if I was you I would just accept that you screwed up already instead of clinging to the "hope" that you are correct. Good luck and better luck next year. Lots of people got disqualified last year due to having over time as well regardless of their score they still loss..

~Danimal

Well thought i could add my score as well :)

Full name: Barda Kuantrz Wenson

Category: 2

Gear: Apis+dante amp and Viking+5B armor plates.

Hunted mixed solo and in team with 1 or 2 friends adn spent most of the 30h playtime :)

Hope its enought for top 10 :scratch2:

Anyway had lots of fun and not really any huge losses 500-1kped? And used almost 14 full apis guns :cool:

laddauppbilder.se
[/IMG]

KatCo Mayhem

Hi, First Post!

I had a great time with the event, even though it became very very very tedious. I cycled 2k ped down to almost nothing (barely made it all 29 hrs), but increased from lvl 16 to 20 in all 4 shooting skills. I killed over 7k daikabas and hit 3 globals on guardians. Many thanks to my sister La-La for playing the "finish-fetch" game for 25 hours!

Cat I: 17,777 Time: 29.5 Hrs

9i5tb1cg5

http://postimage.org/image/9i5tb1cg5/

Thank you for the links but i'm well aware of the rules, kinda comes in handy when you participate seriously.

I guess i worded it unfavorable... I put my login data in and then pressed login, then i realized what i was doing and pressed esc, esc, esc until the game closed. Usually that should log me out after like 1-2 minutes. So i sould easily make the 30h limit :)

Regards
Thark

If you abort during login you will be logged in at most for 1 minute so he should be safe.

I hate to burst your bubble but skip and many other people have already said this:

Might want to re-read that a few times. No where does it say gold card.. if I was you I would just accept that you screwed up already instead of clinging to the "hope" that you are correct. Good luck and better luck next year. Lots of people got disqualified last year due to having over time as well regardless of their score they still loss..

~Danimal

erm... danimal ithica was the only area with a decent amount of champions+clan warlords... and only enough to kill constantly with 2 good herders at non-peak hours. even zeus's spawn was much too low of an avg maturity. where are these normal spawns of champions+clan warlords that you speak of?

erm... danimal ithica was the only area with a decent amount of champions+clan warlords... and only enough to kill constantly with 2 good herders at non-peak hours. even zeus's spawn was much too low of an avg maturity. where are these normal spawns of champions+clan warlords that you speak of?

far East of Isslye was the place then ...

category1: 401 kill pints :ahh:

got bored and bad spawns

UPDATE DONE :yay::cool::yay:

keep coming...

Hi! You can add Kamonpach BKK Empress to Cat. 3

17 480 pts.

And is there two Zyloc's ? =)

Gz to the top 3 in all Cat. =))

Hi! You can add Kamonpach BKK Empress to Cat. 3

17 480 pts.

And is there two Zyloc's ? =)

Gz to the top 3 in all Cat. =))

thankz and done :yay:

im at 15th place i start to scare please cat. 3 post your pts :wise: :rolleyes:

Just for the fun of it
because its such a nice thread :girl:
and because I have to agree that it was great to see the loot was evenly spread and not in some ridiulous high ATHs

here are my Points in Category 2 just to get a diploma

3 full coloring fields full :painter:

Last edited:
soLO

Category 3 - Neconu

Points - 625

does that mean I get 2 prizes :confused::confused::laugh::laugh:

6 points in cat 3 ...

and i'm for sure, kimmi doesnt show his real amount of points :D

i would be sooo happy if if i come in top 10 (well i wont :3):laugh::laugh:

Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
Category 2
A whopping 12 points :D

Congrats man...ye bastard. :p

yeah gratz lol...
Would have been cool to see him not chip out and play at his own category and see how good he did.

But hey, I guess all women get scared from time to time.

Cat 3
All done with Opalo and TT fist.

Menace

7500 points in Cat 1.

Solo and around 20 hours online (stopped counting when I realised I wouldn't make the 30.)

Seams like it was a good decision by him to chip out 3 levels to participate in cat 3, pissed because you end up in 4th place at best? :laugh:

yeah gratz lol...
Would have been cool to see him not chip out and play at his own category and see how good he did.

But hey, I guess all women get scared from time to time.

Ithica and zeus had the largest feffs there are at this time. Only Feffs larger then the Clan Warlord is an elite, not available on caly at this time. You seem to post without thinking or understand the context of the post your slamming. Start reading for context not content. And why make him pm you. I call BS on your claim of larger Maturity spawns.

far East of Isslye was the place then ...

hum somebody else that actually hunts..

and the second one would be west of aegis mound you guys sure don't hunt enough if you didn't know that :)

and then there is another in a pvp area close by to aegis too so thats three :)

might want to start actually hunting more and stop complaining that there was not enough spawns provided this year for category two and how it was unfair compared to the rest of the categories.

~Danimal

MM in pvp would never work, the hills and trees at aegis made it impossible, east of issyle i considered zeus. so uhh ya my complaint still stands.

Seams like it was a good decision by him to chip out 3 levels to participate in cat 3, pissed because you end up in 4th place at best? :laugh:

you truely are a bitter old fart, how is 7th place at best feeling for you and your full supremacy and Mod merc?
maybe change your glasses and get thicker ones you sour puss. Stop talking to and about me you loser I don't know who you are but you obviously have some kind of jealously issues with me.

I was not aiming higher than top 7, thats the diffrence, i was fully awere of teams and that i would not stand a chance on my own to reach top 3.

About rejman chipping out for cat 3, which category should i compete in then as i have chipped out 3 times and came back during the years, if i had not done that i would probably have been level 100+ with 250-300 hp somewere.
Maybe you should think about what you write in your posts also, i have done no name calling against you.

BTW, thank for the neg rep ;)

you truely are a bitter old fart, how is 7th place at best feeling for you and your full supremacy and Mod merc?
maybe change your glasses and get thicker ones you sour puss. Stop talking to and about me you loser I don't know who you are but you obviously have some kind of jealously issues with me.

Last edited:
Back