Can we come back on after midnight?

Tayonas

Provider
Barry Tayonas Marshall
MM finishes at 23:59, so if you are finished by then can you log back on after midnight? Someone mentioned you cant log back on until the 1st but I thought that was only when the winners would be announced and chipping was allowed again.

MM finishes at 23:59, so if you are finished by then can you log back on after midnight? Someone mentioned you cant
log back on until the 1st but I thought that was only when the winners would be announced and chipping was allowed again.

:scratch2: After midnight is the 1st!

:scratch2: After midnight is the 1st!

Go to bed !

We're not having a Dec 31 this year ?

Now I am confused, perhaps along with Serica, is this a Calypsian leap year? In Scotland we call it Hogmany, the rest of the planet usually call it New Years eve. December 31st, happens every year ... around about the same time too depending on the wobble of the earths axis.

Hehe, sorry people but MM, according to what Ive read finishes 23:59 Dec 30th. Maybe your thinking its the 31st ... There I gave you an excuse :)

Well you have to remember that last year competition was extended one day due to a bug where missions were not counting points. Also in previous years, competition has lasted until the 31st.

According to the rules posted on the loader...

Dec. 30: Competition ends 23:59 UTC. Kills are no longer registered. You may no longer get the Mayhem mission.
Jan. 1: Skill chipping is allowed again.

Competition ends 23:59 UTC on Dec. 30th but skill chipping is still not allowed until January 1st.

Logging in should be allowed Dec 31st. Skill chipping still a no no till January 1st.

So i believe Skippy said it perfectly.

YES, you can log in, just your kills no longer count towards MM. Just dont chip on the 31st, for this can cause a disqualification in MM.

The only people that this really effects are the ones that have neared 30 hours.... if you log in before that 23:59:59 tonight, it may exceed your 30 hours and DQ'd.

Back