• i don't want to say

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

wanda

Stalker
Banned
Wanda wanda Windsome
From a brief discussion in another topic about MA announcing:

...Join the 400210 people before you and get a life in Project Entropia.

As no figures have been made public about people having more than one avatar or how MA base their figue, it would be interesting to get some info here.

The question is: How many avatars do you have?

This would include any and all you have created, even if you don't use them.

anonymous voting of course :D

One, just me.

Just one... the one I have. I don't see a need nor a point of having a second one, unless I wanted to do something I didn't want others to know.

I'm an open book available to the public, no need to hide :cool:

forgot to add, MA employees can/should vote too :D

your going to have to keep editing the main post,

the total downloads is now 400217
:)

Mikah said:
I don't see a need nor a point of having a second one, unless I wanted to do something I didn't want others to know.

like entrap scammers ;) I have a couple of unknowns just for that purpose.

wanda said:
like entrap scammers ;) I have a couple of unknowns just for that purpose.

Well, thats a different ballgame ;)

Just one for me :D My Wife's CC wont take more than that :)

one also what is the point of having more you can only use one at a time...

Mants said:
one also what is the point of having more you can only use one at a time...

Not if you're using multiple comupters :wise:

My first and only "nisse".
And he is trying to behave well, so no need to make a 2:nd.

Just the one.

And since having more than 1 is supposed to be against the EULA I would think that that would be the only answer you would get :laugh:

J 'M' N said:
Just the one.

And since having more than 1 is supposed to be against the EULA I would think that that would be the only answer you would get :laugh:

don't be so sure !
i have created 2
i had my account locked for few weeks and created another avatar and start playing again ... after that my avatar was unlocked ... i wrote a support case and told them i don't need the second one anymore and that it can be deleted . I don't use it but MA didn't delete it yet

Well i already said i have five in another topic, but where do MA say in the EULA that you can only have one avatar?

1. the av my partner made originally.
2. the one i made when i wanted to start playing but got bored and prefered playing av 1 so i took it over.
3 + 4 are noobs I use in situations where scammers are around
5. is in the avatar ceation process.

J 'M' N said:
And since having more than 1 is supposed to be against the EULA I would think that that would be the only answer you would get

Then again, those that read the EULA more carefully will know that it only says you may not use multiple avatars at the same time. Because at the end of the day there is absolutly no way they can prevent people running multiple avatars, so why bother making it an issue?

Konve said:
Not if you're using multiple comupters :wise:

...talk about twistet mind :D

*picturing Konve with a mouse in each hand and double screens, shooting away on poor atroxes, who just wanna get off this mirror-image hellish planet*

I have only 1 avatar. Me, Myself and I.
Should that count as 3 ?

aridash said:
Then again, those that read the EULA more carefully will know that it only says you may not use multiple avatars at the same time. Because at the end of the day there is absolutly no way they can prevent people running multiple avatars, so why bother making it an issue?

Sorry I was unclear. "Supposed to be against the EULA". Personally I cant see anything in it that means its so but A thread I was in not so long ago I was told it was the case.

Just read the EULA again and unless im losing the plot I still cant see anything that says you cant.

Well i'll admit i have 2 avatars and for 2 reasons:

1. I'm in 2 socs 1 for my main avatar and the other to talkto friends in the other.
2. When i get sweat capped I still can collect with #2 and pass it to a friend to give to # 1 .

Footnote I have 1 pc and can't use both at the same time but there is nothing stAting you can't have 2 pc's running at the same time using 2 avatars.

I only have one, but my wife, sister, mother, father all have accounts which they sometimes let me use if I really need to :)

I have 2.....

I have 2. And I as others have said, have nothing to hide. I started playing with Missq, who is the avatar I am most proud of. After playing, my bf and I started QKR. After we had some really decent players, we decided to make an academy. We trusted some in our soc. to move over, however we wanted to still be able to look over things. Hence I made Jasmine. I play her at least once a day to check up on the academy. It seems as though I play her more now recently, because our academy has grown so much. So yah, now everyone knows ;)

Noggin said:
I only have one, but my wife, sister, mother, father all have accounts which they sometimes let me use if I really need to :)

What? you left out the family pet? how mean :p ROFL

Back