Active Shop List

Updated Sakura and TP Mall.

thank you for updated the thread and putting our shop in it! I was wondering if when you had the time you could also add these items as "we sell em"

Weapons
Paramedic Supplies
Mining Supplies
Clothes
Furniture
Mind Essence
Repairing Supplies
Armor

Or whatever u want to add from that list =) we always keep the place stocked and we have 120 item points + 2 SK

thanks again!

Thx for including my Shop as well..

All items in my shop are below weekly auction markup!
Happy Shopping!

No problem - I've updated both listings :)

bump for the nice list. Too bad it's not a sticky (yet - hint, hint... ;))

bump for the nice list. Too bad it's not a sticky (yet - hint, hint... ;))

Heh, thanks :) I didn't want to request sticki-fication until I knew I could keep it up regularly, but since it's been four months... I might PM somebody about that soon.

Also, I added a link to your 'Save at Omegaton' link in the section on Omegaton.

Heh, thanks :) I didn't want to request sticki-fication until I knew I could keep it up regularly, but since it's been four months... I might PM somebody about that soon.

Also, I added a link to your 'Save at Omegaton' link in the section on Omegaton.

Thanks. Now, if Mindark would just let participants own more of the shops in Omegaton...

This video ought to make Kim and the other devs in charge of Calypso feel ashamed. With stuff like this, there is no way this virtual universe is ready for mass advertising campaign yet...

Note - support ticket response about the above video indicates that no participants own these estates yet, and that they might show up on auction in game in the future. ;) :)

Last edited:
Updated Genesis. There's now ore and enmatter in Tower B, shop B1.

Updated Medusa. New-ish (within the last month...) shop: floor 3, shop 2.

Updated CCMP, CLM, added Omegaton apartment 35B.

Updated Twins. New (relatively) shop: floor 3, shop 12.

Updated Genesis, Medusa. New (relatively) shop: Genesis Tower B, shop A2.

Nice work.
Can you also write the item points ot every shop when u update them

I have now acquired Nea's Place booth, and Chateau Liberte Marketplace #3.

Universal Imports
All items TT+1:
Weapons, Mining Equipment, Misc: Stock Changes Frequently.
(Armor @Nea's only.)

Thanks.

PS. I now stock full (M/F) Rascal Armor sets @ Entropia-Artworks: Twin Peaks, Floor 1, Shop 4.

Updated Deer and TI City.

Updated PA Mall. New shops: floor 2 shop 1, floor 3 shops 7 and 10.

Updated Cape Corinth, Chateau Liberte, Sakura.

Updated Twins. New-ish shop: Floor 3, shop 12. Floor 3 shop 13 also has items again (finder amps).

Updated Genesis. New shop: Tower B, booth4. Also, Deer Mall 1,1 has ranged weaponry and weaponry enhancers levels I-IV. I've started listing an item from each shop on entropedia again here.

Back