Active Shop List

Updated Medusa. I didn't check floor 4, so if you've sneakily opened a shop there, please let me know.

Ty for keeping this updated I use it quite a bit myself. Time consuming I'm sure +rep

-Bemo-

Great work Rowan. :yay:

Aparently I cannot +rep the same post and need to spread it around a bit more before I can +rep any other of your posts:ahh:

Ty for keeping this updated I use it quite a bit myself. Time consuming I'm sure +rep

-Bemo-

Great work Rowan. :yay:

Aparently I cannot +rep the same post and need to spread it around a bit more before I can +rep any other of your posts:ahh:

Thanks guys! I'm glad it's useful.

Nice sig, Dave :p

Updated Omegaton. Generic Fuse, Epsilon booth 5, 39.99 PED. The items I listed in Entropedia for gamma 35B, delta A2, and delta A4 are substantially under MU. Follow the shop number links to view.

Updated Deer and added items to entropedia.

Life is currently a bit nuts, so I'm falling way behind in updates. To any active shop owners: if you send me info on major inventory changes, including buying and stocking a new shop, I'll update those places specifically.

Updated TI! I might get to PA as well, we'll see...

Updated PA floors 1 and 2. The data's a couple days old, but it should still be fairly accurate.

shop deeds horded in bunny invest shopkeepers:
Twin Peak 1 #S2
Twin Peak 3 #7S
Medusa shop 3, floor 4
Port Atlantis 3 #4L
Foma 61
Foma 21
Crystal Palace booth 14

Rowan,

I have moved my shop.

Old Shop: Emerald Lakes Mall FLoor 2 Shop 7s (I still own it, but its just being used to lead customers to new shop)

New Shop: Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 1L - Zombie Armaments and Supply

Thank you again for this service :)

Rowan,

I have moved my shop.

Old Shop: Emerald Lakes Mall FLoor 2 Shop 7s (I still own it, but its just being used to lead customers to new shop)

New Shop: Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 1L - Zombie Armaments and Supply

Thank you again for this service :)

Changed it - thanks for the notification!

Updated PA Mall floor 3, Cape Corinth MP and Chateau Liberte MP.

Updated Sakura and TP. New (-ish) shops: TP floor 1 shop 7, TP floor 3 shop 12.

My graphics card has chosen now to proceed into its death throes. Updates are on hold until I can either get it repaired or download EU onto my tower (which has terrible terrible internet). Also, phooey on all you who still get a chance at CLDs for cheap :p

Updated Medusa (only three months late...). At least two shops have full listings on entropedia: Omegaton Delta A5, and EL 2,13. Worth taking a look before buying elsewhere :)

Updated Omegaton. New-ish shops: Alpha booth #5, with clothes, oil, and misc, and Delta C1, with ore and enmatter.

Updated Emerald. Couple new shops (to this list): floor 2, shop 7, another Zombie Armaments, stocked with rocktropia items. Floor 2, shop 2, with a wide range of BP types and levels. Floor 1, shop 13, with crafted armor sets, BPs and some miscellaneous items.

Updated Deer. Shop new to this list: CrutchCo Cloth & Craft, floor 2 shop 10, with higher level uncolored and un-textured clothes, FAPs, and ranged weaponry.

Updated Corinth, Chateau Liberte, and Sakura listings and owners/active status. Booth 17 at Corinth is active again, with an M71A1, an A203, and Neconu DNA. Also added an entry for the shopkeepers actually in the chateau, with armor, ESI, MF, and weaponry(r,m).

Updated two recently sold shops: Deer Mall 1,1 with Amps(w), Animal parts, Armor, BPs(I-IV, VII), Enmatter, ME, MF, Ore, Textures, Tokens(mission), Tools(h,v), Weaponry(r,m,e), Misc., and Twins 3,1 with Amps(f:3,5), Thrusters, Tools(v), V-Rex 1000(L).

Updated Medusa (only three months late...). At least two shops have full listings on entropedia: Omegaton Delta A5, and EL 2,13. Worth taking a look before buying elsewhere :)

I will be working on readding inventory to entropedia in my spare time in next couple days. Have a lot of new items in the shop even a couple MM edition items, just been real busy lately to spend much time to get to entropedia listing.

I will be working on readding inventory to entropedia in my spare time in next couple days. Have a lot of new items in the shop even a couple MM edition items, just been real busy lately to spend much time to get to entropedia listing.

Awesome! It'd be nice if entropedia was a bit easier to update. Jumping through hoops just to find a 'reset all' button is enough of a pain.

my shop is closed and up for sale in auction, PA mall Floor 1 Shop 4

Sorry to hear that! I'm way late on responding, but I'll change your listing.

Back