Buying Vibrant Sweat

BattleAxe

Provider
Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain
I'm new to this whole thing, so if this isn't really allowed, please let me know:

I'm a sweat re-reseller which simply means I buy sweat from you at a discount, and then go through the hassle of selling it for any higher myself.

My current price is: 1.5-1.7 PED per thousand.

Just tell me when you'll be on and I'll try to meet you.

-- BattleAxe

I'm new to this whole thing, so if this isn't really allowed, please let me know:

I'm a sweat re-reseller which simply means I buy sweat from you at a discount, and then go through the hassle of selling it for any higher myself.

-- BattleAxe

Wow this is an awesome deal let me sell you my 300k stack and you can resell it for 3peds a piece and make some profits off of me! :D

I can't pass this shit up :)

~Danimal

Wow this is an awesome deal let me sell you my 300k stack and you can resell it for 3peds a piece and make some profits off of me! :D

I can't pass this shit up :)

~Danimal

Well, erm, um, see... I'm a newbie re-seller, which means I can only pay for... Uh... About two thousand atm. If you add me as a friend though, once I resell your sweat, I can continue to buy more from you.

you can resell it for 3peds a piece

Hmm actually the best offer I have seen this week on Calypso is 2.5PED/k :eyecrazy:

Also, this is in the wrong forum section :silly2:

Hmm actually the best offer I have seen this week on Calypso is 2.5PED/k :eyecrazy:

Also, this is in the wrong forum section :silly2:

Yes, but surely you had to search at least a bit before finding that 2.5 PED buyer, I'll take it off your hands right away :).

Sorry, didn't realize this was the wrong forum section! Can you tell me what the right section is? Thank you.

It is people who buy way too low and try to sell high on sweat that makes me actually go to the sweaters and buy directly from them. I purchased some before I did my hunting for MM from a sweater I saw sweating. Think it was their first 1k sold and I paid the old price of 5 Ped because I know how much a pain it is to get it.:)

I know you are trying to find a way to make a profit and play but paying 1.5 ped for something that takes so much time to get is really low.....:eek:

When i first started i used to sweat on ROCKtropia and sell it for 5 - 10 ped. Now that buyer has been banned. If i was sweating for hours just to get less than 4 ped. I would not be playing now. Its not worth the elec bill and the time.

Yes, but surely you had to search at least a bit before finding that 2.5 PED buyer, I'll take it off your hands right away :).

Actually I was just kinda hanging around Swamp Camp and he came along... usually someone buying for at least 2.1 in Limnadian or Swamp

Sorry, didn't realize this was the wrong forum section! Can you tell me what the right section is? Thank you.

Trading section: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?18-Trading

Buying subsection: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Buying

When i first started i used to sweat on ROCKtropia and sell it for 5 - 10 ped. Now that buyer has been banned. If i was sweating for hours just to get less than 4 ped. I would not be playing now. Its not worth the elec bill and the time.

Yeah I think sweat sells for more on other planets, like Arkadia... but then you have to sweat there (which is much harder than on Calypso in my opinion) or go through space with the sweat (which is a risk).

Actually I was just kinda hanging around Swamp Camp and he came along... usually someone buying for at least 2.1 in Limnadian or Swamp

Trading section: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?18-Trading

Buying subsection: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Buying

Yeah I think sweat sells for more on other planets, like Arkadia... but then you have to sweat there (which is much harder than on Calypso in my opinion) or go through space with the sweat (which is a risk).

Maybe on Arkadia, but apart from welding wire and the of MF chips do they need it? I dont think they have any bp that use it. Nest Ilsand has no players so you cant sell there. ROCKtropia has a very small population and even thougth they do have some bp that use sweat. Not many carft these items, they have their own noobs who sell sweat, many buy from here and take it back. The price there is no diffrent there and its a hell lot harder to sell. The person i sold was trying to help new players to get the game. I cam here after NDS/MA stopped sweaters sweating zombies. They do have mobs that are able to sweat, but the zombies was great for solo sweating. I cam here and started to sweat at neas and LD, but once the price kept dropping, more AFK sweaters and more resellers. I gave up. it was not worth the time or Hassle.

-- BattleAxe

Guy in MS on Volcano island have better offer and he take 500k botles at once with no time.

Guy in MS on Volcano island have better offer and he take 500k bottles at once with no time.

How you post a part of someone else previous post in the box that says original post?

Can you trade the sweat in seperately or just being funny?

good luck with that mate.

I bet you wont find ANYONE who will sell it to you for that price.
You need to start at much higher numbers, just 2k of sweat wont get you anywhere.

And I saw you used word "re-seller" ?..
Anytime you use that word to describe yourself in game you get insta hates on your person.
Go with "trader", because NOBODY wants to hear you do something which is basically a huge ripoff, which in this case is.

Back