Status
{Removed on request}

Last edited:
{Removed on request}

Last edited:
Cool! I might actually make it this year :yay:

I also fit in to the "players with below 800k skills" category :D

I also fit in to the "players with below 800k skills" category :D

I know, its almost impossibe to use a wording on this forum and not be hung by it.
It was kinda "above xxx or below xxx" wording, and I went for the last.

Last edited:
<--------- below 600k :ahh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

imho only players who published their skill count should be included.
:dunce: and maybe specify the means of List of other Entropia players.

Subscribing, 480k :)

Wow, a Top Avatars in Entropia list and I fit in every single category!

:laugh: :wtg:

Edit: Aww, Kimmi changed the wording. :/

Last edited:
I think the brackets should be 300-350K, 350-500K, 500K+

yeah, I did change the ranges and wording....

..mainly so that people who hate the list, will feel obligated to troll and bump it :D

I honestly believe I deserve an honorable mention of some kind for being the only avatar in the history of Entropia to have had Infinity skills. For a short while, I was the uberest of the ubers.
Fine... so the skill was locked and I didn't really gain any benefit... but still, nothing beats infinity!!1! :eyecrazy:

This thread is great but Kimmi there is one thing I don't believe you have tried to answer and that is, is it your goal to be number one?

For some time I was wondering about the ranking of the players into different levels... not sure if there is one.

I think we all know major level... low, mid, high and uber. But I'm not sure if there is a standard accepted demarcation line. If not May be this is an opportunity to do that..

here is my suggestions. I think it might roughly correspond with the HP level

Noob <= 5k

Low level >5k

early low level
mid low level
late low level

Mid level >150K

early mid level
mid mid level
late mid level

High level >300K

early high level
mid high level
late high level

Uver level >500K

early uber level
mid uber level
late uber level

Regardless of the status of my suggestion... I really think we should have it standardized and have it as reference point in entropedia.

Last edited:
Off topic but thats a nice looking penquin suit you have on in your profile pic Kimmi :D

Wonder how list will look if you go after attributes instead..imo I rather call plp uber after that instead then rich plp that barely play but have million of skills.But thats imo....

Wonder how list will look if you go after attributes instead..imo I rather call plp uber after that instead then rich plp that barely play but have million of skills.But thats imo....

Attributes also change with chipping... personally I think total skill is the best of all the alternatives possible!

Attributes also change with chipping... personally I think total skill is the best of all the alternatives possible!

only health change when chipping,not agility and the rest.

That wouldn't be fair, since some people have very high agility just because they started early, and others who have skilled more has less agi etc.

That wouldn't be fair, since some people have very high agility just because they started early, and others who have skilled more has less agi etc.

Game will never be fair.

Anyway thats was my opinon,and we are at skill thread so enjoy it if you like it better :)

I honestly believe I deserve an honorable mention of some kind for being the only avatar in the history of Entropia to have had Infinity skills. For a short while, I was the uberest of the ubers.
Fine... so the skill was locked and I didn't really gain any benefit... but still, nothing beats infinity!!1! :eyecrazy:

:jawdrop: wooo :holyshit:

I wish you best of luck with your list... you can write down 97 agility on me, witht the note of "never afk fapped" ;D

Goal 2012, to reach the High-Medium players list. From 335k to 350K game on!:cool:

I wish you best of luck with your list... you can write down 97 agility on me, witht the note of "never afk fapped" ;D

I aint gonna do any list at all;just wrote that I wonder how it will look in attributes.but nevermind that,i keep your thread clean instead.

AFK fapping did not necessarily mean higher agility. I did it for 3 months with Adjusted Fap and just when I got hooked, MA made it impossible :silly2:.
101 agility here, hardcore grinding for 4 years and then 5 years of calmer play, but with missions in the last years.
As well as total skills and amount of globals on tracker, attributes don't say that much anymore. There are people with over 150 agility who hardly touched a gun in the last years. There are also people with 90 agility that are considered to be amongst the uber hunters.
Anyway, thanks for the list kimmi, I regularly read it with pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep up the great work Kimmi! Love this thread and the ones the past years!

Would be fun if someone started an attribute or an agility list or something similar too, as was just mentioned!

I wanna know where i stand on an agility list with my 114 Agility! :)

bump bump.... let the information flow....

Tour de ski suck bump....

bump bump....

Status
Back