F.O.M.A. Dome 13 Mining Madness Extravaganza! 1750PEDs to be WON!!

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Welcome to the F.O.M.A. Dome 13 Mining Madness Extravaganza Event!​

Do you mine F.O.M.A. regularly? Do you check each dome often for resources? Well here is a chance for you to continue what you are doing and even earn a little extra peds for more probes along the side when you place top 3!

The rules:
  • Each global you manage to claim while at Dome 13 you will receive 1 point regardless of size (so we keep the ubers from sweeping away the competition).
  • All globals must be screen captured with the location, date and time.
  • Screen captures must be submitted here to count for your entry.
  • Edited screen captures will not be accepted (exception to this is blocking of PM messages, blocking of ped card/balance, inventory, mining finder and depth)
  • In the event of a tie the person in that tie place with the highest single loot will win for that place and so on until all three prizes are given away.
  • Should there be no winners the prize pool will be rolled over into next months event.
    [*] No screen shots will be accepted from participants whom have not formally entered the event before posting a screen shot of the global/hof in question.
    [*] You have a time limit of 24 hours from the time of the global to submit the screen shot but once the competition deadline is reached no more entries will be accepted.
This event will begin at 00:00:00 on the 13th of January to celebrate it's grand opening and will run for 13 days! (Jan 26, 2012 23:59:00)

Prizes are as follows:
1st Place Prize - 1000 PEDs
2nd Place Prize - 500 PEDs
3rd Place Prize - 250 PEDs

Please ensure to upload the screen shots to this topic and let me know that you are entering this competition so that I may add you to the list of competitors :)

Good luck to all and happy mining!

~Danimal

Last edited:
Scoreboard

1 -- Divinity Deth Undefined (51pts)
2 -- Saiber Saib Kills (47pts)
3 -- Torene Tor Alaranth (26pts)
4 -- Penelope Penny Fortune (5pts)
5 --
6 --
7 --
8 --
9 --
10 -

~Danimal

Last edited:
Participants

• Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
  • Torene Tor Alaranth
  • Penelope Penny Fortune
  • Ceral Avarice Altruaer
  • Saiber Saib Kills
  • Dwissa Dwiss Farana
  • Divinity Deth Undefined
  • Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
  • Name
  • Name
~Danimal

Last edited:
So you own a dome too :D. GL :yay:

add me :3
but i dont think i will get any globie :3

Updated! Just 9 more days till this event kicks off in full swing! :):yay:

~Danimal

Little bump :)

~Danimal

I'll join. Torene Tor Alaranth

Time for another bump! This event is only 8 days away! :)

~Danimal

Hum let's give this one another bump since the competition has been in effect for 2 days now! >.<

~Danimal

Sorry, won't have any peds till Wednesday...stupid holiday screwed up my payday, I should be getting paid on Tuesday :( I haven't forgotten about the event, just broke :p

What the heck.. sign me up! :)

Humm 3 people signed up and NOBODY has submitted a screen shot of a global yet? :eyecrazy:

I guess the winner(s) will be pretty much determined by one or two globals if nobody else enters :/

~Danimal

Humm 3 people signed up and NOBODY has submitted a screen shot of a global yet? :eyecrazy:

I guess the winner(s) will be pretty much determined by one or two globals if nobody else enters :/

~Danimal

Still at work! But not for too long now... ;)

Theres one of 1000 :)

Score board updated! :yay:

~Danimal

my second one...

humm I guess other people don't want to participate it looks like you will take away a clean sweap of first place :)

Please note that if there are "unlaimed" prizes it will be rolled over into next month's event.

~Danimal

Still only ONE person at the top and no second or third places to boot! Anybody could easily win something if they hit just ONE global :)

~Danimal

Foma Event? Sweet!

Sorry for not noticing earlier, sign me up :)

Well, missed some days, but sign me up:)

//Saib

Scoreboard updated!

~Danimal

sign me up as well then pls :)

Hope for more tomorrow! :) Great event

Finally able to put a bit of ped in, first time around went terrible, (got nothing), then later in the day went back and got these. 4/5 were off of the same lvl 7 amp, although by the end I was kinda sick of the mini HoF's (they get my hopes up)

Back