Would you enjoy hunting more if there were more different animations?

Certain countries hold this against the law so MA will not be able to globel as much as they like.

Make it switchable according to high order IP address - easy peasy!!

Go on MA - make us bleed!!

Raise the player age limit to 18 as well whilst you're at it

And give us beer ffs!!

(how about being able to drink beer, but if you have too much, you literally lose control of your avatar, drink even more and your avatar passes out whereupon you get logged out and you can't login till it has sobered up, say a 3 hour period or something - might actually have an educational effect, as having blood every where probably would)

sorry, I'll get me coat now.

Didn't MA post a roadmap of 2012 quite some time ago? I think they are busy all 2012 and taming was something like "hopefully in 2012"?

Yes, but I assume that at least some changes (upgrades) to avatar animations can be made by planet partners, since else MindArk would basically have to do everything for every planet partner? :laugh:

Taming and mutants are both systems that MindArk needs to make, aka "platform systems". A planet partner like Calypso could therefore probably make avatar animations themselves, which shouldn't affect taming and such in any way really? :scratch2:

Yes, more animation of all kinds, so our avas are more than shop dummies.

How about making avas respond ( if they choose ) automatically to returns?

So, you get an ATH = your ava's head explodes.
You get a nice HoF and he/she jumps in the air and screams "oooh yeah"

Down to getting 10 no-loots in a row and he falls to his knees, clawing at the dirt crying "why have you forsaken me?"

Animations are cool, but I'd enjoy more if I'd see more static images in my lootwindow :silly2:

You get a nice HoF and he/she jumps in the air and screams "oooh yeah"

I actually mapped that effect on my keyboard and I do it after every HOF I get, it makes the video more interesting, more lively

I dont really care about repetitiveness. The thrill of entropia is in the loot.
A mob is nothing more than a box, which has to be opened. After opening 400 boxes, number 401 has something nice.

I even think an android app or iphone app that you download to open white boxes could be successfull if it includes rce.

For guns:

Attack stances:
- stand
- crouch
- prone ... evade penalty and... bonus for dodge; hit ability
/these are built into cryengine... only need to type in 10 lines/

Evade/dodge:
make the avatar step aside and back every successful evade/doge
/in first person it would be annoying, but in 3rd, without any actual avatar movement .it would be realistic/

Weapon 1 shoot a net on the mob to snare it in place.

Switch to weapon 2 to launch a chemical grenade that throws acid on the mob resulting in a 25% reduction in health.

Switch to weapon 3 for ranged damage.

Switch to weapon 4 when mob gets close enough to stun it.

Run around to the backside of the mob and use weapon 5 for the final backstab death blow.

Of course, this would never work in EU. The stun and snare of the mob would result in lower armor decay. I'm not sure that switching weapons quickly is practical. Plus a host of other issues like the people who own an uber handgun don't want it nerfed by now needing multiple tools in hunting. What good is a mod merc if its only 1 piece of a 5 weapon strategy?

At the end of the day its probably best to remember that EU has never offered much excitement outside of clicking on the dead mob and hoping for a HoF. Most people just want to mindless click the mouse and pew pew. If they wanted involved hunting they'd be playing something else.

Back