Ok MA time to spill the beans... and talk about the new loot system offically

Status
There's a loot system? I thought it was a no loot system!;)

That is very cryptic Kim? Please explain.
Joker you should really share what your orginal post was, stand behind your OP.

All I have noticed is the ATH HOFs have become at most 6-8k, mostly 2-3k, big ass HOF ATHs seem to be lacking, when was the last 100K HOF?

Based on the ROI from deeds either there is plenty of money around for the loot pool or with the CLDs not selling that fast, MA are re-distributing money funding the loot pool into the ROI on the deeds and so not enough money left over for HOFs.

But Joker, please repost your initial OP so we can all see what you got Kim to see!

Cheers
Bjorn

Loot seems pretty much the same to me.

Possibly improved even, with lower hunting HOF's being awarded and greater average return. Plenty of posts and threads in the past months asked for something like this, perhaps that's what's occuring?

Damn, I missed another conspiracy/loot theory :mad:. Can someone repost? OP?

There's a loot system? I thought it was a no loot system!

;)

So What DO U mean By this?? And im guessing new players shouldnt take this seriously right??

Ok Serious Questions

The Guys Selling The Motherships.. I Mean the Guys that Introduced the First Set of Motherships and made thousands.. OK THOUSANDS of dollars on them, Is that Money that goes towards the game or is it Profit??

Ok thats None my business I dont Expect AN Answer On That..

The Calypso Land Deeds.. $100 a piece... Now From what i under stand i need to buy 9 of them to Build a Store Right?? Ok I bought One is It Really Worth it??

Ok Probly Wont get an Answer for that.. Fine..

So PP Cant Play the Game, But They Can Log in to collect assets Right.. So Is there a Planet just for PP owners we dont know about??

Ok fine No Answer for that either.. Fine

My Loot Personaly has Sucked, I Depo'd faithfully for months straight when istarted playin, Now i Barely Depo At All..
Do U Care? Hmmm No Straight Up Answer For that either.. ok Fine

When Will things Actually be some type of Explained??

Ok Fine No Answer for that either.. Fine

Why does a Virtual item Cost More than a Real Item??(Such as a VIRTUAL MOTHER SHIP and Real Honda Civic)..

What is the actual value of Entropia Universe???

What is the actuall Player Base??
(I can Hint a Answer on that but im not) 60,000 Calypso Land Deeds(Oops Hit My bad) (Shruggz)

"This Could Keep Goin Im Sure" But then it would look like my Chat Window in Game, Except for all the Colored Words, Like you get a Yellow Set of Words When u dont Loot, It Should Be Red, the way Things Are

But We Got this:

;)

All you can do is Laugh, Cry, Scream, Smile, And Keep it Movin!!

Thank You Entropia ;)
(Dont Ban My Account, Im Equally Venting)

Damn, I missed another conspiracy/loot theory :mad:. Can someone repost? OP?

As to the OP... I'm wondering if he got some leaked info.

;)

LOL, I guess, you are right... at least there were no system wide loot system. It was a selective pick and choose system like the hydra event.

That is very cryptic Kim? Please explain.
Joker you should really share what your orginal post was, stand behind your OP.

All I have noticed is the ATH HOFs have become at most 6-8k, mostly 2-3k, big ass HOF ATHs seem to be lacking, when was the last 100K HOF?

Based on the ROI from deeds either there is plenty of money around for the loot pool or with the CLDs not selling that fast, MA are re-distributing money funding the loot pool into the ROI on the deeds and so not enough money left over for HOFs.

But Joker, please repost your initial OP so we can all see what you got Kim to see!

Cheers
Bjorn

They are saving up for a 200k HOF to bring back the gamblers.;)

As to the OP... I'm wondering if he got some leaked info.

LOL, I guess, you are right... at least there were no system wide loot system. It was a selective pick and choose system like the hydra event.

As to the OP, I do not believe he knows himself what he was talking about.

And do not confuse what Kim said in his joke, he said "a 'no loot' system" as in 'this creature carried no loot', not "no loot system".

Also, calling the Hydra event a pick-and-choose event is bullshit, any good enough team could kill one.

This thread carried no loot.

i have the original thread cut and pasted... but i dont think it needs to be public...

mainly the new system involves a multiplier effect on weapons/tiers...
and i have a little more then a hunch ;)
also with the new system it should take 2-4x more peds to generate the big hofs... so users will have to have nice luck or a nice bankroll ;)

more info will come... but like i said the people who needed to see this thread did...
can be closed

Last edited:
i have the original thread cut and pasted... but i dont think it needs to be public...

Why? please explain.

More than a hunch? how do you know? Please do clarify.

also with the new system it should take 2-4x more peds to generate the big hofs... so users will have to have nice luck or a nice bankroll ;)

more info will come... but like i said the people who needed to see this thread did...
can be closed

More info will come. Really from where? if you why not tell us now? :)

oh and preserving this reply in case joker decides to joke again :laugh:

can be closed

Do not feed the troll. :wise:

i am thinking though months/years down the road... you will look back at this thread and know who brought it to the public first ;)

Nah, I won't...

All I'll remember is you posted something about the loot system then edited your OP. :dunce:

can be closed

You clearly wanted to brag about what you know and im not sure you concluded out yourself its not smart to post the inside info you got, did Kim tell you to edit your OP?

what realy worries me here is, that there are people that are cutomers like me, but they obviusly are getting some inside information about the world we play in, does this sound fair to you people?

Just because he editted the first post....
Here is basicly what he said.

also with the new system it should take 2-4x more peds to generate the big hofs... so users will have to have nice luck or a nice bankroll

He thinks that you will need to turnover more ped in this new system.

And that loot is done by the weapon and what tier it is at.

So his theory is that with a Tier 10 weapon you will get more extremem loot, more HOF/globals, but maybe also more "no loot" and "bad loot". With a Tier 1 you will get fewer globals, but a more stable loot?. The avarage loot will be the same?

I don't believe in theories that weapons and avatars effect the loot.

You clearly wanted to brag about what you know and im not sure you concluded out yourself its not smart to post the inside info you got, did Kim tell you to edit your OP?

what realy worries me here is, that there are people that are cutomers like me, but they obviusly are getting some inside information about the world we play in, does this sound fair to you people?

No, probably Cyrene people were gossiping.

As far as the tiered weapons crap goes, most probably somebody hunted big mobs with a tiered gun, then switched to untiered and got a hof on something small and made unwarranted conclusions based on this.

Complete bullshit, there is no proof whatsoever of any player having insider info. However, people often see patterns where there are none.

Why are you even still here? You complain and complain and obviously do not trust MA, might as well leave for some other game.

TBH if Kim needed the information censored the thread would have simply been deleted. He doesnt have to ask Joker to do anything. That this thread remains is pretty telling and it tells me that this information is trivial. Whether true or not it makes no difference. There seems to be a level of confidence here that says that either this thread is hot air or the changes are good and players will generally be pleased.

Either way, nothing to be concerned about.

As for players being "in the know," there are alot of ways to be "in the know." Many players become "in the know" by talking to developers when they arrive in Twin Peaks, Port Atlantis, or any other random town. Developers are showing up weekly at auctioneers. Players may talk to them then, and may start putting the pieces together from various conversatons. Others become "in the know" through clever interpretation of developer words. Still others become "in the know" because they have societies and friends who aggressively track trends and who may in fact be real life statisticians and thus have a way of looking at the data that helps them to accurately guess what the inside track is. It's even possible to be in the know on certain things because you actually manage an estate and have paid to have details added to it.

All of these ways I have listed are perfectly within the rules, and do not step on anyones toes or create unfair advantage. They are simply how the game is built. Its social, and there are opportunities for player involvement in certain development aspects as part of the creative feedback process.

There's no harm here.

The only way harm is being caused here is by getting all uptight and causing a reaction to present itself in the community where there is no cause for alarm.

Try to think of this game like an organism. An organism has an immune system to fight off disease, but if that immune system is too strong and too aggressive it actually causes harmful allergies, or worse. Too weak and it makes room for opportunistic illnesses that would otherwise not be present. It's OK to be concerned, but to jump at everything and proclaim conspiracy is a bit too strong of a reaction. Overall it weakens the system.

Think about the boy who cried wolf. Now think about all the complaints you have been making. Say you actually find a real issue. Is anyone going to listen to you?

I don't believe in theories that weapons and avatars effect the loot.

Is was not a theory(at some point anyway) .....try to find an old Marco post stating that loot was avatar generated, I'm sure that he also mentioned equipment was also a factor in some other reply to someone who asked why he was unable to global.
As for weapons affecting loot, if Marco was unable to loot a mob after killing with his weapon, is it possible that weapons are also a 'loot multiplier'??? ... because of this, I've often thought if repairing equip gave it some kind random multiplier each time you use the repair terminal.

Now, where is this thread that has a few people excited??

Is was not a theory(at some point anyway) .....try to find an old Marco post stating that loot was avatar generated, I'm sure that he also mentioned equipment was also a factor in some other reply to someone who asked why he was unable to global.

"Avatar generated" could just mean that the loot are not on the mob or the ground, it's "generated" when the avatar loot the mob after the kill. It doesn't not mean the avatar itself effect the size or the content in the loot.

Status
Back