Ok MA time to spill the beans... and talk about the new loot system offically

Status

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
the thread and info was seen by the people that needed to see it...
thats all and thanks for looking

Last edited:
Just because he editted the first post....
Here is basicly what he said.

mainly the new system involves a multiplier effect on weapons/tiers...

also with the new system it should take 2-4x more peds to generate the big hofs... so users will have to have nice luck or a nice bankroll

He thinks that you will need to turnover more ped in this new system.

And that loot is done by the weapon and what tier it is at.

Last edited:
So the old ''each mob has it's own loot-pool'' system is gone?

i wont answer any questions i am just hoping this reaches the right people... and something is released to the public... these changes need to be talked about

or shown somewhere on guns/tiers...
like mining amps etc...

i am thinking though months/years down the road... you will look back at this thread and know who brought it to the public first ;)

Last edited:
wait... what?

sorry for my ingnorance, but i really dunno what you are talking about...

Regards
Thark

wait... what?

sorry for my ingnorance, but i really dunno what you are talking about...

Regards
Thark

and you wont know till months+ down the road... as more info trickles out...
i just want more communication i guess or new info on weapons... be given to the community...

maybe i am crazy too ;) time will tell though eh

like energy/melee amps :)
see yea in less then 3 months
along with that shinny new planet

Ok, just answer this

How did you find out ?

Or maybe.. just maybe, you were blessed in the past, as you ALWAYS bragged about getting more than 100% loot returns for years straight. And MAYBE, just maybe, loot is avatar based and the system is finally taking all those PED you've made in the past back.

It seems those that are whining the most: aka: you, helena, etc, are those that were the biggest braggarts about beating the system before.

Find what out? i don't understand his post / what he is talking about :laugh:

Regards
Thark

I doubt that tiers multiply loot in any way... I guess MA has heard out players requesting more balanced loot, with less ATH's and more 1-2k HOF's. If that's not the case, then it's all because of playerbase getting smaller. :)

Find what out? i don't understand his post / what he is talking about :laugh:

Regards
Thark

Same here ;)

... anyone can enlighten us?

Falagor
:bandit:

i haven't noticed change in the loot system.

Last edited:
Although I'm mining for the most of the time, instead of hunting, I haven't noticed any changes to loot, its just more of the same old same old.

He is referrring to somewhere where Ma may have kind of admitted that the loot system has changed...I am very confused as to why the OP thinks that and what the hell he is talking about.

and you wont know till months+ down the road... as more info trickles out...
i just want more communication i guess or new info on weapons... be given to the community...

maybe i am crazy too ;) time will tell though eh

like energy/melee amps :)
see yea in less then 3 months
along with that shinny new planet

I am somewhy reminded of your FOMA mining thread ...

so why edit away anything said in the original OP? if theres something to be told let us all experiment to see if our findings match yours.

I hate threads like this, explain what you are talking about or don't talk at all.

The loot system has changed? I havn't noticed any difference was getting shit then still getting it now :p

hum looks like kim's reading this topic... i doubt he'd answer though :)

~Danimal

Im still getting loot..

maybe someone was/is a little tilted.. and decided to make a little whining thread about it on the forum.. as sooooo many others have done before him..

starting to get boring actually

maybe someone was/is a little tilted.. and decided to make a little whining thread about it on the forum.. as sooooo many others have done before him..

starting to get boring actually

I don't care, the majority of what I have been seeing about loot lately seems quite positive so I am hoping for that to be correct instead :silly2:

There's a loot system? I thought it was a no loot system!

;)

Lol :D

I haven't noticed huge changes in the loot since my return. Still lots of grind and lack of items that make me oooo and awe. Maybe someday something will show.

Status
Back