BAdabidi ba ba badidi bada oh ya oh - ENTROPIA TALK SOUND

Whilst we're on the subject: Sitting.

At least change the "hello sound" when we say bye bye in chat could be a good start...

With the proximity voice chat system now being free, the old babble that made Calypso sound vibrant probably not return. The upside to this is that we can now enjoy actually hearing Colonists speaking. More people should be using this free feature.

AG

Sucks to have a PC where the headset won't work :(
Can't skype, can't do anything involving a mic .... bah

With the proximity voice chat system now being free, the old babble that made Calypso sound vibrant probably not return. The upside to this is that we can now enjoy actually hearing Colonists speaking. More people should be using this free feature.

AG

"enjoy colonists speaking" assuming they have something noteworthy to say. I'd take retro-pseudo-Swedish babble any day :laugh:

The song containing these sounds is called 286782.mp3 btw and can be found on the web.

:wtg:

What you had is not what you get... what will happen is Kim will record mumbling he does all day long and make that the default entropia talk sound, u know it. Is that what you want? lol

Just want to add up a thought that i missed in the opening post:

Bah bah badibadibidi ba babadibidina nah na!

(accept trade) AAAALrightttt yeah. [thumbs up]

(decline trade) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [thumbs down]

God do I miss these stupid little sounds of entropia!

OMG!!! THe trade sound!!!!!!

AMazing!!

ALrighttt YEahhhhh yeahhhh! hahaha
triping deals!!
damn!! the litle things that made thsi universe so cooler! no fancy gfx but alot of cool stuff!

badidibadadda badida .

So all can see what im talking about.look at second 30.

and this at 9.45 u see the trade sound
damn good..

as a bonus u hear alot of entropia talk:)

A real pleasure for me to see this video made in the vu 5.x, 6.x maximum, in Project Entropia.
See at which point we were running really faster, now we "run" like fucking snails,
and like if it was not enough, our speed is systematically AGAIN slown down !

Try to do a video when we are running today, and compare lol...

Thanks for sharing vids. Always brings back nice memories :)

I agree!

/missing old days

I miss everything about the old PE. There just seemed to be more heart and soul poured into the game before it started to become so mainstream. The talking sounds just added to the ambient noise, can't say it ever bothered me. The trade sounds were priceless too, I want them back!

I actually liked some of the visuals better, armor especially. Maybe I'm just opposed to change but I still think the new helmets are ridiculous. Foot guards addition was silly too, it's always nice to pay a few thousand US for a "Full" set of armor, only to have to loot or buy another piece when MA decides to add it.

Thanks for the vids, always nice to remember the good old days. That one vid lies though, there was no need for shadow and a mod fap to kill trox... all you needed was a jester/mann and some patience. :laugh:

not to mention the great sounds of V1 shooting

Great idea

I bet that VU like 7 or even 6 would be a option no one would go to the new planets all would go to the old PE!!

Yes PE!! its the name of teh game!
:)

agree! old armor style waws 9999999999999999999999% better!

I bet that VU like 7 or even 6 would be a option no one would go to the new planets all would go to the old PE!!

That would be great...

Instead of gooing to ancient greece, let's travel to Project Entropia...

But they won't do it, everybody would go playing there lol... (me inside).

Make a petition and sign me up!

Old faces
Sitting
Laying down
Eu talk
Mumbo whilst sweating
Itamz

And other various things

Those videos made me want to cry seeing EU nthe way I fell in love with it :cry:

Ojomodovoro, orate, areina una tei.

Or something like that :scratch2:

"I've never seen a sky so alien..."

Back