BAdabidi ba ba badidi bada oh ya oh - ENTROPIA TALK SOUND

So all can see what im talking about.look at second 30.

and this at 9.45 u see the trade sound
damn good..

as a bonus u hear alot of entropia talk:)

wooo i want to runt that fast

isnt this rhe future?

anything should be possible:yay:

including buttsliding

That would be great...

Instead of gooing to ancient greece, let's travel to Project Entropia...

But they won't do it, everybody would go playing there lol... (me inside).

yeah go for it :3

would love it!

What a flashback! Miss the old PE music with the info. messages from that gal. Clicking for hours at the machine (no in-game auto-clicking then) and just sitting back resting the hand with an ice cold drink just listening to the music and the avatar chat. Ahhhhhhh....yes :cool:

I really do prefer the old music and sounds, would be nice to get some of that back. We need jukebox back, ffs...

Lol I remember how after long I still liked to sweat south of that old PA there and heal some people occasionally. Even with the eye candy we all got now and bigger comps to handle that I still wish I could jump back in time lol

I sure miss the old music :/
Todays is just toooo bad :(

Me want my "gamer chick" back ;)

bring back old speach for shure :D music 2

Oh yeah, I miss those voices, I would like it when they came back. :D

ohhhh Mumbo whilst sweating!!!!!!!!!!!
Greats sound while sweating!!

PE was all warm when in the begining.

All was more exciting.

I sure miss the old music :/
Todays is just toooo bad :(

Me want my "gamer chick" back ;)

And the juckboxs!!!!!!!

and ofc. the one of teh most significant changes it hapened is, that yoiu knew all the items ingame or 90% of it. Not possible anymore

maybe LESS IS MORE?

(accept trade) AAAALrightttt yeah. [thumbs up]

(decline trade) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [thumbs down]

God do I miss these stupid little sounds of entropia!

sometimes I do the Allright yeah emote after a trade, I really miss it.

Also the mumble speak was useful, to know when someone was keeping up with the conversation.

How about screen terminals in the malls where we can go and play and VU 9.4 or earlier in full screen mode when we have a stab of nostalgia? Can either play in Virtual Live Mode, or simply relax and watch a replay of your gameplay 3, 4, 5, 6 years ago... (what do you mean you didn't store my data? :laugh:).

Ah, the possibilities.

Do you remember when the laser sights shined on enemies, and when lasers made contact with their targets?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

But yeah, I miss the old sounds, the nuances that made Calypso...well, Calypso. I certainly miss these, and the old PE music too.

Do you remember when the laser sights shined on enemies, and when lasers made contact with their targets?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

But yeah, I miss the old sounds, the nuances that made Calypso...well, Calypso. I certainly miss these, and the old PE music too.

I also miss the song with the quotes from Lost in Space. :(

"I've never seen a sky look so alien! A million strange stars and only one wish: I wish we were home."

"So your saying we should just billow our sails and let the wind take us home? We really are lost, aren't we?"

Edit: You can listen to it here:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/PaxI12gP/171379.html

Last edited:
okj this is really really old school.

Remember the sweat camp in nymphtown? that mazing city center of PE?

Remmeber the mobs damage other mobs and you could fap them??

lol

Back