Info: Most expensive items sold in EU! - Part 2

I sold 61 of my 62 CLD's in Oct-2012 in a single private trade at Twin to one ava for 73,200 peds.

I do have a screenie.

To the OP, does this qualify for the list?

Rick

I heard a rumor that a guy bought CLD's worth 2.5 mil $.

I guess he should be on that list, or? :scratch2:

oooo i can add this to the list 85k Bought lvl 5
here

Level 5 amp is the old oa-103 which has the highest sale in history of 120k ped.

However, I will add this sale to the list

Update:

• #Level 5 Amplifier (UL) - New entry on the list based on the sale thread here.

Enjoy,

My favorite thread on the forum, thanks Adi ! :D
It's the most important part of the PE/EU history

Is there a similar thread of biggest scams? There seems to be a few candidates out there..

09-23-2013, 14:33

Qetesh Sidney purchased ---> Mothership " The Varyag" for 115.000 ped

old owner : danotti

new owner : Qetesh Sidney Beautician

[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/private.ph[/URL] sorry had to take link away but posted the org. msg under as link was making ppl log in to my forum account lol

09-23-2013, 10:33

Sidney

Sidney is online now Prowler Sidney's Avatar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joined:Aug 2005Location:Marihuana Nation EuropeAvatar:Qetesh Sidney BeauticianSociety:Irken InvadersPosts:1,430Images:116
Send a message via MSN to Sidney Send a message via Skype™ to Sidney

Re: re

Originally Posted by danotti

lets do like this its last offer i would not sell under 2 privateers and 25k
if you say yes we'll have a deal.

hmmz that will mean 115 k total.
ok you have a deal, but it might need some time to get the last ped , depending how fast minderk is to cancel my withdrawal.

I allready canceled it so the funds are here but takes a lil time for MA to set it back to my ingame account again.

will the operational devices be left in the ship ? or will you be cleaning it all out.
or how and what ?

Last edited:
I bough modified mayhem hedoc 120k in february, there have been two other sales as well.

Update:

• Mothership "The Varyag" - New entry on the list based on the information received here.
  • Modified Hedoc Mayhem - New entry on the list based on the information received here.

PS: thanks for update guys! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update

Does the purchase of Monria ( the new planetoid ) count? It was sold for 1,500,000 peds on auction? Thanks

Update:

• Modified Shadow Armor (M)(Thigh, Arms & Foot Guards ) - 80.000 Ped - Jack Djonator Wolfskin bought from Cedric Jam - info received by PM from the buyer

PS: thanks for update! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

Isis BL1800, bought from Max Marmac Power by ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED for 170k peds in January 2014.

Mod fap bought from denis(forgot his second name) tier 2 bought by ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED for 178k ped.

Last edited:
Isis BL1800, bought from Max Marmac Power by ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED for 170k peds in January 2014.

Mod fap bought from denis(forgot his second name) tier 2 bought by ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED for 178k ped.

Thank you EMW for sharing this information with EU community! :)

The sale of the Isis BL1800 made it to the list on position 48 but the sale of the MOD fap didn't. There is already a higher sale of a MOD fap recorded on position 14. The prices on the items back in the day were crazy high :eyecrazy:

Enjoy your new toys!

Update:

• Isis BL1800 (UL) - 170.000 Ped - Max Marmac Power sold it to ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED - info posted in the thread by EMW.

PS: thanks again EMW for update! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

[EDIT]Nevermind. I R dumb :)

why is the CLD buyer still marked as unknown? It was Maxim Overdrive Hammer.

Sold my Emik X5 (UL, Tier 7) in March 2013 for 80k PED. Far less than what someone paid for it in 2008 :D

RIP the good old days... OMG

Arkadia LA 1 and Arkadia LA 6 150k each too could be added

RIP the good old days... OMG

Arkadia LA 1 and Arkadia LA 6 150k each too could be added

Can you give me a few more details about the sale like:
- full name of avatar who bought each LA
- exact or estimate date of sale.

Can you give me a few more details about the sale like:
- full name of avatar who bought each LA
- exact or estimate date of sale.

Arkadia Land Area 1 Claim discovered by Giuliano adm Noooo at Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:59:57

Arkadia Land Area 6 Claim discovered by Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla at Mon, 07 Apr 2014 07:23:04

each of them traded with 150k TT of arkoins.

Double post .....

Last edited:
Carramone armour set M bought by me from skalman today for 270 thousand ped.

Carramone armour set M bought by me from skalman today for 270 thousand ped.

I am sorry, but this must seem very rude.
But I just cant belive someone would pay 270k ped for Carramone male when the higest bid star ever got for his T2.9 female version was 90k, after one year of trying to sell.

I am sorry, but this must seem very rude.
But I just cant belive someone would pay 270k ped for Carramone male when the higest bid star ever got for his T2.9 female version was 90k, after one year of trying to sell.
Kimmi don't talk utter shit!!! If you care to look at this list you will see thefemale armour was bough for 230k peds! This armour was. Originally sold for 330k peds! You can't even buy supremacy for 90k I have no need whatsoever to lie about how much I paid for the best (and unique) armour ingame!

I do not think you can list 25.000 deeds as one item, as it is...well...25.000 times one item.

Kimmi don't talk utter shit!!! If you care to look at this list you will see thefemale armour was bough for 230k peds! This armour was. Originally sold for 330k peds! You can't even buy supremacy for 90k I have no need whatsoever to lie about how much I paid for the best (and unique) armour ingame!

No Sir, If you care to look at the list you will see SilverFox sold a modfap for 520k, years ago. Who would belive someone payed that today. Im not saying at one time in history a carramone could not have been sold for 270k, I just questioned that trade happening in the end of 2014.

Just like you are entitled to hate me, Im entitled to question your previous statement.

No Sir, If you care to look at the list you will see SilverFox sold a modfap for 520k, years ago. Who would belive someone payed that today. Im not saying at one time in history a carramone could not have been sold for 270k, I just questioned that trade happening in the end of 2014.

Just like you are entitled to hate me, Im entitled to question your previous statement.

Well you are still wrong anyway silverfox paid 330k for the carramone and you arent entitled to call me a liar! its one thing i am not! i traded my supremacy armour and 15000 dollars, simple as that!

Doesn't matter what he paid. I hope he gets that value for it and only he can assess that. I hope you hof big with it.

Rest is noise and is off topic.

Reactions: EMW
Doesn't matter what he paid. I hope he gets that value for it and only he can assess that. I hope you hof big with it.

Thanks mate, yes usual Kimmi trolling.:rolleyes:

Call me crazy... but how can what he paid, In a thread called "what he paid", be off topic :silly2:

Back