Info: Most expensive items sold in EU! - Part 2

also 66th is wrong, if you make rank after price....
Also #7, #9, #10, #11, #70, #74, #75.
Or atleast they look a bit out of place.

not accurate, but you can update the other stuff and leave a comment as you usually do.

also 66th is wrong, if you make rank after price....

Thanks for pointing out about Eon Armor Set (M). I fixed it, I hope it's ok now.

As for AMM, I'll think about a solution tomorrow from work.

Think he just means the order in which they appear?

On a side note, I can't see the Mothership "Alabama" Owned by Soldiers of Fortune, purchased from ingame auction by Augis Auktuma Tumas for 75057 ped on 29th June 2011 I believe it was.

Rip

what's wrong with those?

Think he just means the order in which they appear?
Yeah.

Bank License #1 - 999.000 Ped - Yuri iNTellect Efremov (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
Bank License #2 - 950.001 Ped - Jolana Kitty Brice (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)

(just one ped but)

Bank Licese #3 - 900.002 Ped - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
Bank License #4 - 590.608 Ped - Janus JD D'Arcwire (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
Bank License #5 - 600.000 Ped - Baroness Anshe Chung (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)

600 > 590

Unique Green Atrox Egg - 696.969 Ped - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen bought it from Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - More info here
Port Atlantis Mall - 700.000 Ped - Eps bought it - More info here

700 > 696

Shadow Armor Set (F)(Full Set) - 100.000 Ped - Info provided by Ozi here
Omegaton M2870 Improved - ~105.000 Ped - Part of a trade between Darth Skippie Boobie and Kanob Bob Plenkresk - sale thread here

105 > 100

Mothership Yamato (UL) - ~90.000 Ped - Bought by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde from Max Extreme Hunter via ingame auction on 22.06.2011 - Thread with info about sale here
Mothership Victory (UL) - 90.001 Ped - Bought by Miss Hof Bad from auction on 22.06.2011 - Thread with info about sale here

(again, just one ped but... :p)

Or am i just too tired.

Update:

• # Mothership Alabama (UL) - New entry on the list based on the info received here.

Enjoy,
Sitram

not accurate, but you can update the other stuff and leave a comment as you usually do.

AMM moved to the end of the list with an unknown price tag. I added an link to your post regarding the history of the gun. You might want to edit your post to make it more reading friendly :)

AMM moved to the end of the list with an unknown price tag. I added an link to your post regarding the history of the gun. You might want to edit your post to make it more reading friendly :)

I dont understand why you did that..... the price you put up, is prolly correct... I just gave you some historical info, about who bought it from who, since you typed unknown... .and that it was not the peak price of the item. But its the most accurate price, so you should kept it like that.

This is what I tryed to write in my previous post.... is my english really that bad :(

I dont understand why you did that..... the price you put up, is prolly correct... I just gave you some historical info, about who bought it from who, since you typed unknown... .and that it was not the peak price of the item. But its the most accurate price, so you should kept it like that.

This is what I tryed to write in my previous post.... is my english really that bad :(

I was watching Star's stream while doing the trade between avery.. correct me if I'm wrong but I think the price was MM + 60k ped. THIS IS JUST A GUESS!
Didn't watch the whole trade but 2 min before, Star had his MM and about 70k ped on card. Few minutes later he had about 5-10k left on his card and I didnt spot any MM in his inventory, just the AMM.

But as i said, I have no idea really, this was just my observation. Might have missed a few auction trades in between there since mm +60k sounds like a too-good of a deal for avery :p

just wanted to share! mudkick my knee if im wrong..

Bump... seems as though we might get a Rex DNA (set of two) added here soon :)

~Danimal

Update:

• # Rextellum DNA Sample (x2) - New entry on the list based on the sale thread.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Modified Fast Aid Pack - 520.000 Ped - Bridge SilverFox Investor sold it to anonymous seller

Rex: DNA

Update:

• # Rextellum DNA Sample (x2) - New entry on the list based on the sale thread.

Enjoy,
Sitram

This DNA was purchased by BIG industries for 135k.
On a side note, The Rex DNA will be available to hunt this Sunday, Feb. 12th on OLA #49. Neconu DNA have been exterminated and will be removed from the Land area by MA , on Sunday. The Rex will all be weak/young maturity to hunt. There is also a natural spawn of osseo on the LA.

Cheers!
Grimyth Salty

MM tip #501: Blue jeans and buffalo are not just for red necks!~

This DNA was purchased by BIG industries for 135k.
On a side note, The Rex DNA will be available to hunt this Sunday, Feb. 12th on OLA #49. Neconu DNA have been exterminated and will be removed from the Land area by MA , on Sunday. The Rex will all be weak/young maturity to hunt. There is also a natural spawn of osseo on the LA.

Cheers!
Grimyth Salty

MM tip #501: Blue jeans and buffalo are not just for red necks!~

Thanks for sharing this info with the rest of the world Grimyth and congrats on the purchase. I update the info for Rex DNA on main post.

I suspect OLA #49 will be a very popular place from now on ;)

You may add :

Proteron ribs bought by me from Qetesh for 110 K

OLA#54 bought by me from Marcus the Callendar estate broker ( MA ) 10.12.09 - 130 K peds

edit :

Also on same time ( maybe 2 weeks diference ) there were sold on auction :

OLA#48 -135 K
OLA#49 -150 K
OLA#50 -196 K
OLA#51 -130 K

Just after Buzz won CP OLA#06 sold for +140 K

Update:

• # F.O.M.A. - Fortuna - Dome 5 - New entry on the list based on the info received by PM from buyer.

Enjoy,
Sitram

The 25.000.000 ped / 25.000 CLDs deal is missing in the list ?

The 25.000.000 ped / 25.000 CLDs deal is missing in the list ?

Thanks for pointing this out.

We have a new sale on first entry on the list.

Update:

• # 25000 Calypso Land Deeds - New entry on the list based on the info from the press release here.

Enjoy,
Sitram

If you list this 25 k deeds you have to list the several sold 100er stacks or even some 500 stacks too ?!

If you list this 25 k deeds you have to list the several sold 100er stacks or even some 500 stacks too ?!

I don't see why you can't list 25k deeds at once in auction.

The 25 mil ped to bid on the CLD's is another story. It require 7 bytes for the value to be stored in memory. The variable used to store the amount of ped for a bid atm might not be long enough.

Largest amount of ped in a bid made trough auction so far was 3.5 mil ped(CP sale) which requires 6 bytes of memory to be stored so maybe MA took into account larger amounts of ped when they did the coding.

Edit:
I'm such a geek :laugh:

Last edited:
// can be deleted nevermind :)

You may add :

Proteron ribs bought by me from Qetesh for 110 K

OLA#54 bought by me from Marcus the Callendar estate broker ( MA ) 10.12.09 - 130 K peds

edit :

Also on same time ( maybe 2 weeks diference ) there were sold on auction :

OLA#48 -135 K
OLA#49 -150 K
OLA#50 -196 K
OLA#51 -130 K

Just after Buzz won CP OLA#06 sold for +140 K

Sitram:
Above single transactions need screnies to apear on that list or Auction records is enough (some MU tick on graphs) ?
Knowledge about buyer and seller is necesarry both sides of transaction or just one ?

Sitram:
Above single transactions need screnies to apear on that list or Auction records is enough (some MU tick on graphs) ?
Knowledge about buyer and seller is necesarry both sides of transaction or just one ?

I need some kind of proof for updating the list.

You can keep the details about the buyer/seller private if you choose to.

Cool to see my sale of vain (M) go into history somewhere (Number 86)... I really loved that armor hehe

oooo i can add this to the list 85k Bought lvl 5
here

I am suprised that so far no thinfoilhat came with: The biggest sale so far was Planet Calypso being sold to the playerbase at 6 milion usd :laugh:

Hahahaha, that is quite a fact to point out.
Right MA, point me to the balancing code please.
:D

I sold 61 of my 62 CLD's in Oct-2012 in a single private trade at Twin to one ava for 73,200 peds.

I do have a screenie.

To the OP, does this qualify for the list?

Rick

Back