Info: Most expensive items sold in EU! - Part 2

Call me crazy... but how can what he paid, In a thread called "what he paid", be off topic :silly2:

Calling someone a liar, and continuing to do so, does tend to stray off topic. There is no reason to lie about it anyways. I know he paid what he's posted, and I know it took a long time to convince Skalman to sell at all. Moving on.

Calling someone a liar, and continuing to do so, does tend to stray off topic. There is no reason to lie about it anyways. I know he paid what he's posted, and I know it took a long time to convince Skalman to sell at all. Moving on.

If someone dont want me to reply in public they send me a PM, if someone wants to continue my speculation/implication in public they Quote me.
I can think of a million reasons for any computer gamer would lie in a computer game.
Moving on.

I pay one of my fappers 10 ped a week to hang an autographed picture of my avatar above his bed in RL...it is for eternity, so if we both live to be 51 thousand years old, it will be number 1 on the list.

I am not kidding.

Congratz on purchase !!! looks like u got some jealous people around :D

Reactions: EMW
I pay one of my fappers 10 ped a week to hang an autographed picture of my avatar above his bed in RL...it is for eternity, so if we both live to be 51 thousand years old, it will be number 1 on the list.

I am not kidding.

Naw. You're forgetting the time value of money / present value stuff. That's worth less than 2K PED. Nice try though!

Update:

• Carramone Armor Set (M) Full Set - 270.000 Ped - Warants Skalman Skalmansson sold it to ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED - info posted in the thread by EMW.

PS: thanks again EMW for update! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

• Level 7 Finder Amplifier (UL) - 200.000 Ped - Sheena "Shee" Woolf bought it late 2012 in a Private Trade.

PS: thanks again Shee for update! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

• Mothership MacReady (UL) - 100.000 Ped - Narfi Hungry Willem sold it in October 2014 to Casey xXx Ryback - Details received by PM from Narfi.

PS: thanks again Narfi for update! :)

Enjoy,
Sitram

about selling carramon armor

No Sir, If you care to look at the list you will see SilverFox sold a modfap for 520k, years ago. Who would belive someone payed that today. Im not saying at one time in history a carramone could not have been sold for 270k, I just questioned that trade happening in the end of 2014.

Just like you are entitled to hate me, Im entitled to question your previous statement.

Hi I will say to u that the payment for Carramon Armor is correct what EMW sad It,s not A LIE:)

Hi I will say to u that the payment for Carramon Armor is correct what EMW sad It,s not A LIE:)

Thanks for confirmation nimitz :)

Someone's eating some crow.

Well you are still wrong anyway silverfox paid 330k for the carramone and you arent entitled to call me a liar! its one thing i am not! i traded my supremacy armour and 15000 dollars, simple as that!

That means the T0 Supremacy (M) went for 120K PEDs, doesn't beat the highest price for it on this list but still. :)

150K + 120K = 270K

~Danimal

Hmm yes I would say there are supr owners out there who would be happy to get that right...
That means the T0 Supremacy (M) went for 120K PEDs

Hmm yes I would say there are supr owners out there who would be happy to get that right...

It wasn't t0 but yes I guess I may have been lucky to get 120k cash anytime soon.

The numbers here seem very... arbitrary... :scratch2:

Should item trades really apply for the list?

What do you mean? :scratch2:

That it's hard to appraise values of item trades.

Say we make a trade, I'm making up numbers now, I give you a mm and 30k PED for a modfap. Was the modfap sold to me for 150k? 30k? 300k?

Edit: Perhaps I just lack enough knowledge and insight.

some the more expensive stables sold for over 50k as well

Say we make a trade, I'm making up numbers now, I give you a mm and 30k PED for a modfap. Was the modfap sold to me for 150k? 30k? 300k?

It's a fair point. I think the most accurate trades are when an item is exchanged for pure ped. There will always be a slight disagreement of the value of items included in a trade. That said, it's usually slight, and the trade value is usually pretty accurate.

Last edited:

Players make up the mark up value of items. If both parties that are involved with the trade agree to the price then that is the price of said item(s). Say I post up a sale for a piece of gear that I want 120k for, and the buyer wants to give me peds plus some item worth 10k. Does this mean the sale took place for 110k and the item was a free item? No, not necessarily, because the seller would have had to agree to its worth in order to accept the trade face value. This sort of thing happens often for high end pieces of gear/equipment because people don't generally have a lot of peds laying around but they do have items worth value. This same concept applies to trading a used vehicle in for a new one. The salesman will make an offer on the old, in order for you to take the new. A great example of this applied in game is fap upgrade/downgrade sales. :)

~Danimal

You got a good point there and that is the reason I tried to reduce number of entries in the list that contain item trades. I received far more such deals then I put in the list.

I don't want to remove the existing deals involving items because at that time, I knew the value of the items involved in trade was correct. When there was an item involved I specified the estimated value of it at that time, either by these exact same words or by a "~".

Old news, but why not. The UL HL18, when originally looted (by my wife), sold to Ark cybe Nor for 240k.

Oh jeez, what a necro. Sry, I need to pay more attention to the dates- should have know it was another dead thread.

Last edited:
My old partial Sentinel (M) set for 120k peds.

Necro bump
anyone want to Update or do a New post with new sales ?

Back