WoF 2012 Team USA

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Is there any interest in forming a Team USA for WoF this year?

I am not looking to be organizer of Team USA or anything but would like to be a part of the team if one starts up. I probably can't be a Main Group hunter but I can be on Support Team and/or be a runner.

Figured I'd start up the post and see about interested parties to form a team.

Wildman stated there will/should be a TS3 server used for this event, used for planning and to the minute discussions while WoF is happening. SpAssY mentioned in PM that he has run a TS3 server in the past for Team USA and would be willing to do this again. I am guessing there will be login restrictions setup for team members.

I'll keep the list of interested parties and positions they are interested in listed below:
* indicates willing to also be part of support team

CAPTAIN: Not yet Selected. Preferably a Main Team Member.

MAIN TEAM
--------------
Alexander Buck Wyld*
Brent Wildman Lancing
Trinity S. Star*
JSeven Jay Allen*
Anthony pepe pepe*
Travis Travis Timberlake*
Daniel Danimal Diep
Valekyrie Vale Landing
sir lance lancelot
Ur Worst Nightmare*
Joker
RP Rave Prospector*
Kiri Kiri Hime* (Sundays only)

SUPPORT TEAM
-------------------
Yem Heap Pyrite
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Chad BiggieC
Armak Mack Zardacon
Bill Patton
Grimyth Salty qq
Mo Mo Irons
Hawk

RUNNERS AND OTHER TASKS
----------------------------------
Armak Mack Zardacon

* if any of the above is wrong let me know and I will correct it *
--
K-Max

Last edited:
Same situation here. I can't organize but I am willing to be a part of the team. I'm not sure if I can be in main either but I can be a support.

Gear:

142hp, prof level 50
Bear, jag (L), Gremlin
5b, 6a plates
unl cb21 w/ beast SGA, x1, marber bravo (tagging)
ek-2600 t2

Last edited:
I was main last year and willing to help out again this year on main or support. Some issues for this year: brad, our leader for 2011 is a permanent resident of ark now, also we need to hear from the ubers, last year started really light on uber team mates and while this was ok for the beginning rounds, the later rounds really needed their help to pull us through.

Buck Wyld
56 blp hit
Medium health
Unl bear
Maxed cb28 / ur125

I don't know what this year holds for me yet. I won't be available till April for sure and gone to play in desert expected by June.

2 years running on main team can fill in anywhere needed.

Willing to help out anyway I can, not high enough to be in main group but happy to work in a Support Group or be a runner etc.

122 HP
32 Laser Sniper (Hit)
31 BLP Sniper (Hit)
28 Laser Pistoleer (Hit)
26 Plasma Sniper (Hit)
26 BLP Pistoleer (Hit)
13 Paramedic
Been gearing with L guns, LR's up to 53, Ark20 Desert, Korss H400 etc. with scope and amps
Marber Bravo (tagging)
FAP-50
RegenChip II
Adjusted Pixie, Shogun, Ghost, Cetus full sets and 6B, Pulsar 8 Plates full sets.

Last edited:
Subscribing. :)

Chances are I can't make the commitment to be on main this year but I'd be interested to join a support team when I can. I always enjoyed WoF and all the awesome people I got to meet!

Id like to be on the team skills arent greateat but know how to use them and have good gear like main team but will do support if needed

Gear
Armor
Polaris , lich , grem, spart, tbird, martial

Weapons/amps
Bl1000 , marber bravo , ark-30 , maddox iv / cause, beast

Heal
Ul regen chip iii

If WOF really happens and USA has a team I should have time and ped to commit to Main again. I've been on Main the last two years, but can fill in wherever needed.

Current stats:

HP: 205
Guns: Can't quite use Svempa XT effectively yet, but hopefully by the time of WOF, otherwise 1300/X5/1450 or some such maxed with Dante
Armor: Mostly a variety of (L) armors and lower end UL like Gremlin, Vigi, but I can come up with whatever is required for the mobs that day.
FAP: UR125/UR150 maxed, can find a good tier one if needed

Cya, Mack

Last edited:
Go USA! On support a couple of years, main team last year.

HP- 178

Level 62 pistol

SK-80

assortment of (L) armors

Due to my schedule and lack of playing recently, I'd like to be added to the support team. Perhaps next year i'll be part of the main!

(suck it Canada, our anthem is better!)

I will be keeping a list of everyone's interested position's up to date in the first post of this thread.

Also please state if your interested in being team captain, I am not interested in this position as I have never been in this contest before and feel someone with some experience from previous years should lead us to victory :)

Is there any qualifications that needs to be met to be able to participate on any team?

I don't think this team has any limits to who can be a part of it. There has been no chosen captain yet and organization of team is still being formed. But I can say WoF is suppose to be for all skill levels so I would not think this team would leave someone out if they really want to participate, support people have gotten that last point in the past from what I read so never underestimate the low leveled noobs.....

id like to participate as well. most likely support team.

Anthony pepe pepe
hp-158
55 ranged blp
50 blp pistol
50 blp rifle
grem 5b's

YO pepe
At this point you may qualify for main ;). No word from any of tha ubers yet

im down for w/e. if its main great, but hopefully we can get a better representation then I. :laugh: Where u at USA ubers?

Looks like WOF isn't going to happen until mid-late summer, so that's not going to work for me on Main. If/when I can make it in, I'll help out on support. Please drop me off the Main list.

Thanks, Mack

William Bill Patton Not quite up to snuff for main, but more than willing to help out on the support team.
111 HP
L Jag Armor with 5B or 6A plates
Gun Herman Law 202 Jungle L
Fap-50
23 laser sniper
12 Paramedic

Hey all going to help out my ancestors and will be part of Scotland team, good luck out there!!

Good Luck out there all!

Salty~

Check out the new entropialife.com website along with BIG Industries BIG Rewards program in the event section

Last edited:
Wof 2012

I would be available to help Team USA this year. I would like to be in Main but will do support as well.

Travis Travis Timberlake
Med health 194
Proff Level 72 Laser Hit
ML-35 + Dante ( and maybe something else as well by that time )
Boar ( saving for angel so maybe angel )

Thanks & GOOOOOOO TEAM USA!!

Travis

Last edited:
I will start to work on my FL and see how many of our heavy hitters will be back this year.

Travis so far your making main team cut off, if we only get 12 interested in Main well that's what we go with. But if more than 12 join then whoever gets voted in as Captain will have to make a list of skills and weapons each possess and make some cuts. Still some of Main don't make it you can still get bumped back up to Main. Team Captain should be chosen from the Main team as we will be on a TS3 server and making decisions on the fly that will effect what direction the battle goes.

If we end up with a weaker Main team than previous years that just means we need a stronger support team.

Wildman

I will start to work on my FL and see how many of our heavy hitters will be back this year.

Travis so far your making main team cut off, if we only get 12 interested in Main well that's what we go with. But if more than 12 join then whoever gets voted in as Captain will have to make a list of skills and weapons each possess and make some cuts. Still some of Main don't make it you can still get bumped back up to Main. Team Captain should be chosen from the Main team as we will be on a TS3 server and making decisions on the fly that will effect what direction the battle goes.

If we end up with a weaker Main team than previous years that just means we need a stronger support team.

Wildman

I would like to apply for USA Main if possible... not sure if this will work for me since I'm in the complete opposite side of the world currently (but I'm from USA).

My stats (subject to increase) and gear (subject to tier):

Level 72 Laser Pistoleer Hit
217 HP
Mod Merc Tier 5.2
ML-35 T4.6
Adjusted Fap T2.2
Full Male Supremacy T1.9 and 2.2 Feets

Let me know if I qualify and what sort of things I need to do/look forward to. This will be my first year competing in WoF..

~Danimal

I have updated the list on the first posting in this thread.

Edit: I am also available if Team USA wants to participate in The Exhibition Moblist event.

Last edited:
WoF 2012

I'd like to participate. Didn't know there was a plan in the works to do WoF this year.

I'd like to participate. Didn't know there was a plan in the works to do WoF this year.

Sure thing I'll add your name to the first post which are you looking to be part of the Main or Support team?

Vale is a main.. ;)

Mr. Salty is much higher skilled then I. he should be on main before me. i have no problem in either support or main. jus throw me where needed.

Mr. Salty is much higher skilled then I. he should be on main before me. i have no problem in either support or main. jus throw me where needed.

You didn't give any information about yourself, skills, gear an avatar name?

Back