10m x 10m plot of land for each deed held

ErnestJ

Old
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
Do anyone know more about 10m x 10m plot of land for each deed held. Its for calypso land deeds owners.
If someone know more information please write and discuss here.

Do anyone know more about 10m x 10m plot of land for each deed held. Its for calypso land deeds owners.
If someone know more information please write and discuss here.

Not really remember MA is going to start working on this project in 2013.

From the Land Lot Deed FAQ on www.planetcalypso.com:

Q. How will building houses or other structures on Land Lots function?

A. In order to to build a structure on claimed land, participants will need to hold a minimum of nine (9) Land Lot Deeds, and claim plots in a 3x3 (or larger) format, suitable for the construction of a structure.

Don't be surprised when this feature is stalled for 5 years

And don't be surprised if you are asked for another 9k Ped to build the structure on the land you already paid 9k for.

(But on the other hand, that is an incentive for MA to get this system written - when the $6m runs out, they will need another cash injection).

And don't be surprised if you are asked for another 9k Ped to build the structure on the land you already paid 9k for.

(But on the other hand, that is an incentive for MA to get this system written - when the $6m runs out, they will need another cash injection).

I'm pretty sure the $6m is going to a trust fund, and not to the development of calypso

I'm pretty sure the $6m is going to a trust fund, and not to the development of calypso

Why would they need a trustfund? They already had a steady income they now have to pay out.

Why would they need a trustfund? They already had a steady income they now have to pay out.

Trust funds are legal loopholes to avoid income tax, and usually cannot be touch by the taxman when filing for bankrupcy.

Do you have any of evidence or indications of this?

I also think it would be pretty hard for MA to pay out divends to the holding company considering they have red numbers on buttom line.

no he hasn't , he's pretty sure / guessing they will.
never said the are indeed doing that.

i stay of the tought that the 6 mil is needed to get the MA shares notification up again towards their share holders on the stockmarket.

MA has stocks , it went up selling caly and get a 6 mil income.
it went donw when SEE could not pat up and it's the considered a loss of 6 mil.
and nor that loss will be compensated , stocks go up.

that's my 2 pec's anyway

chevrons

and about the building of houses , hmmmmz that is indeed a nice income over a few years lol.
but ,
the houses are build on CALY and not on MA propperty so that lil flyer that does not go up

and aswell buying a share is , 100 dollar for a share , that there is land to come with it is just a lil extra

Last edited:
The talks of filing BK or loopholes for a trust fund in my eyes are simply false accusations. The title of this thread is Land plots and I simply don't see where being negative about what "IF's" really is pertinent to the subject.

That being said I would assume the will introduce another island or land plot for people to put their structures on.

good luck out there everyone!

Grimyth Salty

Why would one want a house? I am not being rhetorical - I'm just curious. I really, really do not see why one would need a storage in the middle of nowhere - and is that not all it is?

What have players done with apartments in the past? EU is really just an MMO instead of an MMORPG. If it was indeed an RPG I'd understand if people sat down in these apartments and had philosophical debates or whatnot, but I'd assume you wouldn't even though it would be neat and I'd encourage more of such intellectual stimulation in this materialized world of ours.

I will agree on the fact that it sounds cool to have a bit of land on Calypso to call your own; even more cool if the avatar him- or herself got to design his or hers house, but that's really it, and we are talking about $900 which is a lot of money for most people.

I'd really be interested to hear arguments from people who bought CLD's with a house in mind. Please, share your thoughts.

Why would one want a house? I am not being rhetorical - I'm just curious. I really, really do not see why one would need a storage in the middle of nowhere - and is that not all it is?

Well if you can use the TP to Home feature with a house then you could put it right smack in the middle of your favorite hunting grounds.

Menace

Last edited:
Well if you can us the TP to Home feature with a house then you could put it right smack in the middle of your favorite hunting grounds.

Menace
I guess that's true, however it's not very convincing. Not at all, in fact. It's not that hard to go from Argos to Atrox to Feffoids for me (my favorite mobs). You just need the TP's and a vehicle and it will not take you more than five minutes from this to that place.

I bought deeds mainly for revenue income as a means to help develop my ava over the longer term with less pressure on depos (hopefully).

however since I now have a few deeds (cough not saying how many), I do wonder about the land and what else we can do with it.

MA states "land grab" does that mean such land could have rights as other land areas?

in other words could we add DNA, and tax it?

MA also stated that "certain areas" of calypso would be open to place plots. So sticking a house in the middle of a trox field, would probably be ruled out.

Heres an idea for MA though, how about a compromise? Lets assume MA were not planning to let us add DNA for our plots. I've always loved the idea of one day using the exsaur DNA I made 4 years ago, and still own.

What if we are allowed to add DNA, but we can only put max tax at say 0% - 1%

I want to see big some exsaurs on my front lawn., hee,hee.

also I assume we can join all the deeds together to form one big LA?

Would be nice to hear more of MA plans for sure.

Rick

Last edited:
Back