Selling Item Naming rights to Knife

furee

Mature
A friend bid 100 peds to have the right to name the weapon, so that's where it'll start. I'll give it a day or 4 until i close this bidding- FYI im selling the Naming Rights Only -

Jan. 15th Edit: I may or may not extend this auction simply because I did not expect to get this many offers. I would not expect to extend it more then a week though.

Last edited:
110 ped

Thx

oh shit it was the name only lol lol soz ^^

Congratz Vincent!

You might want to check this out -> Click me!

does this include the knife itself.... ??

Oooooo....tempting to bid on this. I mean, c'mon.....we definitely need a "Mack the Knife" :)

"Oh, the shark, babe..." ~ Bobby Darin (you youngsters will have to Google it ;p )

Last edited:
[SUB][/SUB]
Oooooo....tempting to bid on this. I mean, c'mon.....we definitely need a "Mack the Knife" :)

"Oh, the shark, babe..."

Just think of all the fun you can have creating your own discovery message: "Carny was the first colonist to discover 'Mack's d**k in a box' ". Can someone create another thread for name suggestions, this could get fun. :laugh: Don't want to hijack OPs Selling thread.

Gz and GL bump

200 ped

Hopefully we get some more information about the knife from FPC as well. Like is it going to be an unique thing or a common (L) loot from a Feff. Also basic guidelines/rules for making the name up would be nice cause I'm sure they'll just reject my first choise of "OMEGATON MOTHERF***ING A**HOLE SON OF A B**CH KNIFE."

Last edited:
Interestiiiing...

280 for your rights ;)

+500

what is this right? you can give custom name to any knife, or only one specific (L) knife?

Dont give name to a carp of knife.
I hope we get knife worth to be named.
Good luck.

if its a pk knife id name it "Fart by ermik"

xxx xxx xxx killed xxx xxx xxx using a Fart by ermik.

550 ped to call it "The Violator". Also special request to MA that any time someone is killed in PvP by this knife it says "Avatar1 Violated Avatar2 using The Violator" instead of "Avatar1 killed Avatar2 using The Violator"

550 ped to call it "The Violator". Also special request to MA that any time someone is killed in PvP by this knife it says "Avatar1 Violated Avatar2 using The Violator" instead of "Avatar1 killed Avatar2 using The Violator"

Literally, lol. i almost hope you win the bids b/c of this awsome idea ^^ gl

If I had the peds, I'd seriously outbid anyone for the naming rights...

...selling name ideas, 2 ped each :D

i did not tyvm

C'mon man :) Star already has a damn Anti Material Rifle named after him...can we please have someone else be a cool part of the game? If there is anyone in the game thats already done enough cool shit...its that dude.

no kimmi
u wont get a knife

he just has the naming rights to a knife that soon will be introduced after some update.
it is only to give that knife a name.
nothing more nothing less.

i offer 800 ped for the naming rights.

pls let me know when this tread ends as i wish for a ending date.

Back