Selling Item Naming rights to Knife

An anonymous bidder has offered "around 1k". It isn't set in stone, but if your serious about wanting this try to keep it in mind.

Considering bidding but would like to know if you've decided on an end date yet :)

An anonymous bidder has offered "around 1k". It isn't set in stone, but if your serious about wanting this try to keep it in mind.

Very well, I retract my bid. Feel free to use the idea though.

550 ped to call it "The Violator". Also special request to MA that any time someone is killed in PvP by this knife it says "Avatar1 Violated Avatar2 using The Violator" instead of "Avatar1 killed Avatar2 using The Violator"

Try to keep in mind its the category 1 winning item.. its a knife and It wont be very strong.
Not a pvp weapon at the least. will be a skilling knife Ima guess less than lvl 10

GL with sale bro this is a WICKED idea to sell. 1k ped is awesome. probably way more than item is actually worth!

Last edited:
Try to keep in mind its the category 1 winning item.. its a knife and It wont be very strong.
Not a pvp weapon at the least. will be a skilling knife Ima guess less than lvl 10

Your point is very valid. Don't care mate. It'll be most widely used in the ring if my wish is fulfilled.

withdraw my +500 offer please

well i actually find a bid "around 1 k ped wierd"
so let me retract my 800 ped offer aswell.

it's a them so that they a very happy with it.
hope for a bit of a normal suited name, not like the "neverdie skin stipper" or some crap like that .

well i actually find a bid "around 1 k ped wierd"
so let me retract my 800 ped offer aswell.

it's a them so that they a very happy with it.
hope for a bit of a normal suited name, not like the "neverdie skin stipper" or some crap like that .

The bidder who said "around 1k" gave me this offer after I PM'ed him that I was selling and gave him an approximate B/O offer. He/She asked me to contact them to settle on an exact amount once MA contacts me. So, I didn't get an EXACT amount so I used "around 1k" as a way for anyone who is interested/serious about this to know what my C/O is. Sorry if that discouraged you.

Edit: -I do not wish to get post removed by moderator for bumping by creating new post so I'll just add to this- New highest bid, 1,100 peds.
Jan.16th: New highest bid 1,250 peds.

Last edited:
daily bump/update -
Highest bid as of today (Jan.16) 1,500 peds - Bids have slowed significantly, so I will be closing bidding between 3:00-5:00 MA time Jan.18th.

Wow, that's cool you are offering it up. I think it's a nice prize to name something, but maybe not what you were going for through MM
It's a shame cause it REALLY should be called
DAVIN'S DAGGER:dunce:

Please keep me appraised of the highest bid (I don't log too often in the due to work conditions.) Serious offer will come from me.

Good luck to the winner, I hope he names it "the middle finger of doom" or some other funny name. :laugh:

If I can get a final bid out of the few bidders remaining, I will close the bidding tonight around 3:00-5:00 MA time. Seeing how MA has yet to award me with a voucher, payment may be suspended until a further date.

Current highest bid is 1,500 peds. PM me, or preferably leave a reply if you have a more generous offer.
2:00 MA time edit: C/o = 1600 peds.

Last edited:
Yum!

Would love my name on an ITEM <3 BUMP!

Back